Is that worth watching ?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/tmzudk.webm
a.pomf.cat/bdsxas.mp3
my.mixtape.moe/uxhyfp.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Watch it and find out.

Watch it and find out.

Abso-fucking-lutely yes, especially if you're interested by animation in general.

Magnetic Rose is the only real great one (masterpiece), the others not so much, but the animation is all-round stunning, and there isn't a single other anime within the medium that employs the same animation techniques used here.

Started it yesterday. So far it's very generic and oldschool. You won't miss out on anything and you won't waste your time either.

>generic

Nigga what?!

He's kinda right but only about the second one. Magnetic Rose is fucking spectacular and whatever the 3rd one was a fairly unique style for anime but it went nowhere.

>started yesterday
>so far
>implying he still hasn't finished it
Dude what it's like 2 hours long at most

Okay, fine, the middle one MAAAYYYYBEE, but the one about two warring cities with lots of cannons is fucking amazing.

> especially if you're interested by animation in general

Gonna give it a try for sure then , thanks. I usually like the kind of stuff that uses uncommon animation techniques to draw attention.

>that feel when you realize something's a masterpiece based on one of the opening scenes alone

a.pomf.cat/tmzudk.webm

>that feel when you go back to seasonal anime

Didn't we have this thread like 2 days ago? I told you what I thought of it then.

Where's the link?

@155926529

???

>@

I'm talking about this

Thanks user, gonna give a try to Neo-Tokyo as well

Magnetic Rose has one hell of a soundtrack. Sends chills down my spine every time.

a.pomf.cat/bdsxas.mp3

How do you feel about Nobuo's Groove?

my.mixtape.moe/uxhyfp.mp3