Thanks for paying taxes

>wake up in comfort at 2pm, no rush
>crack open the pc and do vidya for 12 hours
>buy 200$ worth of history books on amazon
>a depressed wagecuck arduously travels to my house to deliver me my goods
>6000 dollerydoos in the bank account
Keep hard at work goys! Mr. Shekelstien needs anudda yacht!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deep down you feel ashamed don't you
everyone else is living their life
you're just a shut in
life will pass you by
and no one will care

basically this

cant even believe im responding to this, but a man without a purpose in life is the definition of a nig

>without a purpose in life
>works day in day out for a pittance
choose one

same, its pretty nice, besides everyone thinking you are a piece of shit basically and also not having many friends, wagies dont want to hang out with neets

if youre working for pennies, youre doing it wrong and should KYS anyway

Holy shit this is pathetic.

why work at all when the government just gives you free shit. just claim to have aspergers or back pain, thats what I did
>friends
people are fucking degerates

if you don't want to be a suburbanite wagecuck than at least be a ruralite homestead chad.

Living in comfort is the best way to get suicidal.

What is it like in Israel?

I'm Jewish and I tried to do the birth-right trip but they said I wasn't Jewish enough. Feelsbadman.jpg

I live in a small town of less than 1000 people, literally 100% hwhite
>a jew tells me about being uncomfortable when you have everything handed to you from the get go

Trump will end your free ride

while most who need the services will still have access to them- some will lose benefits that they do desperately need and it will be your fault

>trump doing anything about anything
I voted for him on the hypetrain, but this guy just turned into a jew puppet 2 weeks into tenure
don't put you faith in man, he shall disappoint you every time. wagie

Currently, everything is good.
Things heated for like 2 seconds and cooled down again because of trumps decision to move the embassy. (Which everyone here knew the Arabs are smart enough not to start shit)
Gonna join the army on march, gonna be a fighter even though i don't want to be, my physical profile is too high for me to be something else.

Wonder why they said you weren't Jewish enough. You are included int eh Law of Return if one of your grandparents are Jewish.

What are you on about? I'm an Israely jew, not an American jew.

Your materialism is the decay of your soul.

>materialism
>saves 99% of my neetbux hence the 6000$
pick one.

Yeah my grandfather is Jewish so that's why it was weird when they told me that.

Damn. Stay safe, brother.

Is this the part where all neets become crypto billionaires with lambos?

>Spending the best, most common, and most hospitable hours of the day
>Spending more time getting ready to go to and come back from job
>Spend time commuting
>Then you have to spend time on basic necessities like food and whatnot
What life?

Peculiar, I have both but am forced to wagecuck or else I'm basically disowned and can't go to family events. Gonna need disability when it brings me to the edge of suicide with the sheer mental and physical discomfort though. I give it a couple months, maybe upwards of a year before I simply cannot continue.

They are testing a UBI program in Ontario soon too, might be the go-to place for NEETS if it goes well.

UBI isnt going to work if its just in one place, its going to be like that one village in 1960s china where grain was free for a day so everyone from the nearest 200 miles invaded and ransacked everything.

The biggest problem with this is the validity which is always a problem with these cases.

I wouldn't recommend to anyone who isn't Jewish to try to earn citizenship here, its very difficult.

And thank you, I will try to stay safe, and you stay well as well.

bump

youtube.com/watch?v=rUC5s5K0Fdc

I love these threads

>had a friend that was on disability for some BS reason
>constantly bragged about how he didn't have to work and had time to improve himself
>all he really did was masturbate and play vidya
>slowly became more and more autistic
>his entire original friend group has abandoned him by this point
>constantly making wagecuck posts on Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>eventually stop talking to him
>find out through mutual friends that he died of carbon monoxide poisoning a few weeks ago

I don't think that not being a NEET would have saved him, but it does upset me that I can't remember him as anything but a failure and a leech because of how he spent his last couple years.

I've been a full on NEET for prolonged periods and had jobs. Odds are if you have a NEET personality you're not going to be that much more socially active just by working. More meaningless small talk and some jokes here and there but nothing that'll magically make your life significantly better or less lonely overall.

how did you manage to become a neet? I want to live the dream. Did you follow pic related's guide?

They are already flagship testing it in 3 cities among 4000 rng participants. It already has public approval, all they need to do is prove that it works and they will have a case to make it an official thing. In that case, it will probably spread across Canada because "Free Money".

My biggest argument against it is that it is at least a couple years "too soon". Automation hasn't taken over and people aren't being mass-displaced out of jobs at a scale that warrants it. The whole goal they have behind it is to combat Ontario's disintegrating job market, falling living standards, and the governments immigration policies to keep people out of poverty. I feel as though they are rushing it to the table to try and get more "liberal" voters on board, just like the abrupt minimum wage hike Ontario just had. As with most "liberal" instances, it's a short-sighted action.

I'm a full "hermit" with mental and arising physical-health issues, but am forced to wagecuck or else I get disowned. I can confirm that your personality isn't going to magically change because you are forced into being around people, it just makes symptoms worse. I can converse normally in short bursts, but the more interaction there is the less I will be involved.

Niggers have no idea how to handle money. That's why they live in poverty when 1 white guy can pull of the same thing and live almost decadently.

NEET life is the best life. I'm a substitute teacher and I hate it, even though they pay is fair. Finding a full time job has been futile; nobody even contacts me for an interview. Thus, I've got to wait around to be called in to babysit dindu teenagers. I hate it

>I don't think that not being a NEET would have saved him
This is exactly what I mean. Some people are just fundamentally incompatible with normie wagecuck life and would never be anything more than mediocre losers who'd die alone anyway even if they tried their damndest to attain a modest level of success and companionship by those standards. Maybe they missed their calling, whatever it was, maybe they were unlucky, or maybe they were just inherently talentless and antisocial from the start, either way they'd be failures no matter what they chose to do, no one would ever have really loved or respected them as anything more than a tool or some jerkoff to drink and shoot the shit with at best. In that sense they have no reason to care about what others think of them, whether they're seen as parasites or functioning members of society. They're natural born failures and taking advantage of the system is the only sort of "victory" they can achieve in life.

based

When you die and it takes 6 months before they find your body because no one cares about you no one will even remember your post.

An hero now, end your suffering, taste the void, sunshine

nice LARP

You might as well homestead or run a small farm out in the Great Plains at that rate. You'll be more fulfilled, your family won't hate you and you won't die when Hitler 2.0 comes in and abolishes social welfare except for the elderly and infirm. Also cute animals you get to kill and eat and knit into sweaters.

Am I really the only person that actually likes working? I've always hated school and meet cool people at work, my bosses are usually awesome and Virginians are nice customers. I pick establishments to work at that only the best nigs and browns would ever frequent. Not to mention getting money during the times I'd usually be doing jack shit.

hey is there any way I can do the same there while being illegal?

not anaymore
you have to stay

I work, but I have 98 times the wealth you do OP, and the peace of mind that comes with it is really priceless.

Are you literally on welfare and living with welfare niggers or are you living off your single mom’s hard work?

I’m sure you get ALL the girls

I’m sorry are we supposed to be jealous of this?

Also I don’t go to work either, but that’s because I stacked up investments from working and saving. Including the companies selling you whatever you spend your poorfag food stamps on

>being a wagie is great!

nobody cares about people working shitjobs and the middle levels jobs are all backstab and sjw-nigger drama politics, the high level jobs are for corrupt psychos, im sure working in a lab on gadgets or operating cool machinery is the shit not shitting on that, and the ultra successful people are basically neets with money whom i unironically hang out with because we have the same time schedules... get fucked mohammed go make my slurpee

NEET here, it's fucking horrible. If you're not full of shit you're retarded.

why is it horrible? don't you get paid to lay around?

I am on welfare and I live in a small town of less than 1000 people. !00% white, no crime, good weather. I live wonderfully

>women

6000$ in reserve

I dont consume products, only ideas

yeah this is true. plus you have to be at least decent looking or work life is hell, everyone shits on you and gives you a hard time

No, that is reserved for state-determined retards. I am unemployed and have had no income for about a year.

>a depressed wagecuck arduously travels to my house to deliver me my goods

I make $1100 a week delivering for amazon and I'm hardly depressed. My job has me being responsible for only me and I don't have to deal with office politics.

wealth means nothing compared to quality of life. he get's whatever he wants without the need to do anything for it. you actually have to work, or had to have worked for it.

Yeah but you have no social life. If you are actually a neet and have a social life you have to be a sociopath or something. It's no way to live long term.

he has the leisure to find friends whenever he wants. you cannot make poor friends without them trying to take advantage of you, or on your own time.

Why be social? So I can listen to stacy bitch about how she used to whore around? To listen to some chowderheads prattle on about sportsball? To find a scheming whore to cheat on you? People are horrible, and you are autistic if you dont see it

In my experience it isn't hell but it's not really an improvement over being a NEET in social terms even if your coworkers are fairly nice because in the back of your mind you still think they're only talking to you at all because they eventually want you to perform some inane task or another. Even when it's not a job-related conversation or anything.

I don't know where youre getting all this money from, I am on disability for a legit reason and i only get 786 a month. Are you talking about backpay or what

You're the one that feels ashamed.

You wish you could be NEET, but only the strong can pull it off.