ZUMA LAUNCH

SUPER SPOOPY SPY SAT LAUNCHING IN ONLY A FEW BINGS

youtube.com/watch?v=0PWu3BRxn60

Other urls found in this thread:

satobs.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder if it will look like giant wank sauce tadpole.

Alex Jones posted a video where a qanon said it’s a device to disable Korean response capabilities.

If reoccuring sequential digitals, it explodes at 0:17+

its gonna explode right?

I hope so, serkku.

time for a landing

Fuck, nothing happened. :(

>Going to space is so boring now, we hope for failures.

coming back from space is boring too. this was the 26th landing attempt, 21st successful landing, 17th consecutive successful landing and the 9th successful landing on land for SpaceX

falcon heavy is up next! That will be exciting

Bump for Trump Space Empire

>muh sekret spacecraft
OMG WHAT IS IT?

ELINT Primary with secondary Thermal OPINT functions and GPR (jokingly called a '7-Eleven' for having everything on one hull) in LEO RECCE bird.

Elon musks dashcam

Holy shit, what was awesome. USA bros, you rock.

Was that the heavy rocket?

so what, PAN & MENTOR 2.0?

More like a Gen V Keyhole IMPROVED CRYSTAL had a babby with a GAMBIT-3 Platform.

so it's pretty spoopy stuff. Wonder what the lifetime of these new birds is now that big G can launch more frequently for cheaper with SpaceX. Don't need 15 years of prop onboard if you're gonna replace it with a new sat that has better glass in seven.

The wonders of white ingenuity never cease to amaze me.

Great job!! Based Elon did it again. Everything went nice and smooth, CIA payload is in place and I hope that fag narrator got AIDS.

Plan is to use these new gen RECCE bird until they die and when improved designs go into orbit, the older birds will "compliment" the new one (they will follow the same orbit a few hundred yards apart and the OPINT will be used to make stereo imaging of a target.)

The secrecy is ridiculous. Literally no one at Northrop knows about this, yet they built it. It's 11/10 secrecy.

the NOTAM indicates a LEO orbit, perhaps to meet up and do funky stuff with NROL76.

I suppose that we'll just have to wait for the fine folks at satobs.org to figure out where Zuma is. Didn't take them long to track the x37b.

if targets don't move much... which most of them don't, you can just do two passes and use some Math to make a stereo image. Not that I would know that.

Humble filter merchant is now sucking the Qanon cock? What even is this timeline?

It's all a matter of numbers.