Why is autism on the rise?

Autism has been on the rise, but I cannot determine if it's doctors over-diagnosing as they do with ADHD. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987714003521
healthland.time.com/2013/03/21/study-women-abused-as-kids-are-more-likely-to-have-children-with-autism/
youtube.com/watch?v=3a3ykJkqMUk
researchgate.net/publication/305318376_Glyphosate_pathways_to_modern_diseases_V_Amino_acid_analogue_of_glycine_in_diverse_proteins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4392553/
degruyter.com/view/j/intox.2013.6.issue-4/intox-2013-0026/intox-2013-0026.xml
people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/DC2016/AnthonySamsel_DC2016.pdf
livescience.com/32071-history-of-fetal-ultrasound.html
slideshare.net/eceulgqioo/142368080-entropy1501416
nature.com/articles/mp201570
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This thread again. Why are autism posts on the rise?

People are just more aware of it and therefore more people get diagnosed.

there's nothing wrong with autistic people, they don't mesh with the fucked up world around them
they're more human than the people that do

a decline in genetic health. Environmental pressures no longer drive us to improve. We're getting worse now

high levels of aluminum in vaccines.

this is no meme. the chinese fake products we use and consume all the time.

This.

Autistic people don't respond positively to the fucked up shit that goes on in our fucked up world.

because it's genetic and the people of high-paying tech jobs given to slaves-who-don't-know-they're slaves actually being able to afford the capability of raising children without losing their overindulgent millenial lifestyle are mating, duh

this
but also probably these
but also it's warfare.
((They)) created autism.
And we get to laugh when the autists end up destroying them.

autism is caused by being socially isolated from a very young age, or having a cold aloof mother

as the family unit fractures more and more, there is less time for mothers to interact with their babies, and regular isolation during the first few years will turn you into an autismo.

the mothers of children with autism have a lot of money to throw around to cover this shit up.

Personality disorders in general are ovee diagonsed. As long as your not a barking autist throwing a tantrum because your alphabet soup has too many vowels, you're fine.

this too tho

Because autism is on the rise.

More People having kids in their 30s and 40s

T: autist born to parent in her 30s

by taking birth control when you are already pregnant. Many women are sporatic with times and sometimes miss their scheduled pill. The then have a lapse, and ovulate. Then unknowingly are pregnant, while still on a birth control regimen. The cycle can continue for up to a month or so untill the mother suspects she is pregnant. Since most of the new diagnoses of autism is for boys, not girls, this is the reason, saturated with estrogen when the brain begins to form at 1-2 months gestation period.

Forgot the link:
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0306987714003521

From the abstract:
One possible risk factor for the increase in prevalence has been profoundly overlooked in the existing biomedical and epidemiologic literature. As the prevalence of ASD has risen in the last sixty years, so has the prevalence of the usage of the oral contraceptives and other modern hormonal delivery methods. In 1960 about one million American women were using oral contraceptives, today close to 11 million women in the U.S. use oral contraceptives. Eighty-two percent of sexually active women in the U.S. have used oral contraceptives at some point during their reproductive years. Thus, the growth in use of progesterone/estrogen-based contraceptives in the United State has reached near-ubiquitous levels among women in the child-bearing age range.

The suppression of ovulation produced by estrogen–progesterone is an indisputable abnormality. It is logical to consider the outcome of the ovum that would have been normally released from the ovary during ovulation. To date there is no comprehensive research into the potential neurodevelopmental effects of oral contraceptive use on progeny. The issue has been only sparsely considered in the biomedical literature. This article hypothesizes that the compounds, estrogen and progesterone, used in oral contraceptives modify the condition of the oocyte and give rise to a potent risk factor that helps explain the recent increase in the prevalence of ASD’s.

TLDR: women are causing autism with birth control

sure but they are forced to be a part of society in a medicated state since the age of five and it backfires, just look at all the millenial-mumble-mutt-rap from america fucking hell man they can't even speak english and look like fifty years old heroinists, no wonder lil peep killed himself

healthland.time.com/2013/03/21/study-women-abused-as-kids-are-more-likely-to-have-children-with-autism/

Which type? The low functioning bang your head into the wall type, or the aspie type more functional autism?

Literally proven to be caused by alluminum deposited in the brain

This is also why many are angry SJWs. They were forced to conform when their peers weren't so it causes anger and resentment.

They had 1950s style conformity forced on them while their peers got the 1990s tolerance meme.

Child abuse (physical, emotional, sexual) causes Kanner's Autism.

Kanner's Autism is similar Autism Spectrum Disorders, but is not inherent.

Kanner's Autism can be cured through therapy to resolve emotion issues stemming from the abuse, and is not considered a disability.

$$$$$ for misdiagnosis or legit diagnosis.

You're welcome.

Lies.

I've been looking into this sort of shit for a couple of years now and it is partly because there are "heavy metals" in vaccines, but it's also because of the increase in pesticide usage.

If you look up "Glyphosate" it totally fucks the gut microbiome, which means you can't pick up certain minerals and can't get rid of others (such as heavy metals, which then attack the brain and endocrine system)

Glyphosate is also so small the body doesn't have any way to filter it out. The Glyphosate molecule mimicks an amino acid in the body called "Glycine" which is one of the smallest and most abundant aminos in humans.

The process is called Analoging.

Basically the glyhosate is getting picked up by the body, thinking it's a glycine molecule, and actually integrates it when building more complex proteins that make us up.

This is then creates loads of problems with the endocrine system during development and hence we get all these weird abnormalities such as autism.

The 2 main researchers who are trying to bring this to light are Stephanie Senneff & Anthony Samsell. They've written extensively on the subject.

I was born in 1980, and at that time Autism was 1 in 10,000. In 2017 it was 1 in 63!

It's rise can be charted pretty much exactly with the rise in these sort of pesticides.

youtube.com/watch?v=3a3ykJkqMUk

>functional
>autism

lolol. Your misconception is why there are so many new cases. Even an aspie is not functional. It is not like you've seen on tv and new behaviors can barely be learned.

Just because someone can talk or type or write or all three doesn't mean they are functional.

All autistic are non-functional.

The 'functional' ones you speak of just have a couple of traits here and there and 'muh autism'

Doesn't help when fuckloads of women have kids in their 30s or even their 40s

Bullshit.

Slightly this.

They need to be given lots of LSD or shrooms or psychedelics.

V A C C I N E S
A
C
C
I
N
E
S

Bullshit.

50% Bullshit.

which half?

Bullshit.

Sounds kind of feasible.

But ignores all the weird genetic thingie.

I never heard of somebody who had children at a normal age giving birth to an autistic baby.

It's always those 25-30s year old parents who complain about having fucked up kids.

sonograms. supersonic sound waves that literally scramble a foestus's brain.

Double Bullshit.

Just like depression, It's all (((genetic))). There's nothing you can do about it! And no one caused it!

Absolutely not.

Bullshit.

I want to have a baby on my own without getting married because woman are shit.
I will ask for a female friend to let me use her and buy an egg from a women I consider good.
Will my son/daughter sufer from autism from not having a mother?

The social isolation part. The abusive mother part causes Kanner's.

How's it bullshit? You read the literature on it?
Thought not...

> Glyphosate pathways to modern diseases V: Amino acid analogue of glycine in diverse proteins.
researchgate.net/publication/305318376_Glyphosate_pathways_to_modern_diseases_V_Amino_acid_analogue_of_glycine_in_diverse_proteins

> Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases III: Manganese, neurological diseases, and associated pathologies.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4392553/

> Glyphosate, pathways to modern diseases II: Celiac sprue and gluten intolerance.
degruyter.com/view/j/intox.2013.6.issue-4/intox-2013-0026/intox-2013-0026.xml

> Glyphosate Herbicide Synthetic Amino Acid Analogues of Glycine
people.csail.mit.edu/seneff/DC2016/AnthonySamsel_DC2016.pdf

it's not a 100% real affliction. It's part of the leftist victimhood culture. Get hooked on expensive medical treatment, doctors and pharmacies get paid for years, liberal kid grows up with an affliction to use as a crutch so the can tweet about the injustice they face and feel superior to the so called "privileged" class.

One day the leftists will create so many afflicted victim groups that there will be just one single blonde white male Chad who will be seen as the reverse Jesus.....they will burn him at the stake and ascend into communist Utopia.

Because autists are the perfect employees of tech age. They will sit and do boring, repetitive coding for hours on end without complaint, will never get married and have kids that get in the way of work and are too awkward to voice their discontent in person when they're treated like shit.

They're called robots for a reason. Now R9K are extreme autists that can't actually function IRL, but they are breeding functional autists to be slaves in the digital world.

yeah that's the dark part.

No wonder these mothers of children with autism activists seem to be the most self-interested twats, and no wonder narcissistic abusive parents tend to put off having a kid until the last second they can to the possible detriment of the child's health.

livescience.com/32071-history-of-fetal-ultrasound.html

examine autism rates and compare it to the use of ultrasound.

simple
every year there is a broader definition of autism
soon everyone will be able to be diagnosed as autistic

big pharma wanting more shekels obviously

I actually believe it has to do with diet.

There was a journal published about the relationship between bacterial-floral diversity and health in your intestines and autism.

Kinda weird. We're just beginning to understand it.

Fast-food diets and less people growing their own food.
Also, overuse of laxatives and over the counter medicines fuck with out health.

Nope, it's part abuse and part neglect. Not having a mother won't make it autistic, and outcomes are way better for kids from single father homes than kids from single mother homes.

if it has to do with diet, then why are women who were abused as children more likely to have children with autism?

What about the spoiled autistic kids who are given everything? How do you explain them?

Meh. Ill be a digital "slave" for 100k/yr like my father before me. 90% of humans on this planet dont even break 14000/yr, fampai. I sure has hell am not complaining.

Not sure, but I am sure there is a relationship.

Think about it, abused kid probably wasn't fed well, or a bunch of built-up stress; stress is known to deteriorate your health.

Fucking preach. This is the same with mental health disorders, personality disorders etc. Ppl talk all the time about having "traits" of these disorders. Here is your trophy now go out into the world and be as annoying as possible. I've never heard of someone being diagnosed as having traits of a disorder only someone who gets their full axis thingy and then they may also have traits of yet another coexisting illness. If you don't meet the requirements for an illness they don't send you away and say "you're a little ocd/autistic/bipolar/etc" they say "change your lifestyle and you'll be fine".
Who the fuck goes to the doctor and requires a diagnosis for something when they are "high functioning" how much goddamn attention do you need?

You're completely right, gut microbiome not working right fucks alotta things.

Glyphosate (Round-Up) destroys the gut.

You should check this paper as well as the other ones I linked.

slideshare.net/eceulgqioo/142368080-entropy1501416

For legit ASD, yes and no: There may be underlying genetic factors but they have yet to be discovered.

Peaople fail.to Understand that Autism (as siscovered and studied) is a disorder because it affects specific things in all autistics.

Random loss of stability for instance or pattern recognition (not understanding mind you), misrecognition of physical stimuli, or the ability to control vocal volumes.

Not all autistics are anti social or arrogant or smart or savants.

Kanner's kids have these same patterns because their mind is focused on abuse events, and not misfiring like an inherent autistic, the abuse causes the the mind to not focus on it's surroundings or learned societal manners that are understood once the person is brought back from their memories.

Autistics cannot recognize why manners are appropriate, but some can understand that they are supposed to perform them, essentially because someone told them to and that person does not hurt them.

>older women reproducing
>200 years ago aspergers were not suited for bringing wealth and thus reproduction
both of these are habbening now.

Did they test the fathers for autism?

Sorry for the typos, this constant stream of misinformation people spout just shit crazy makes me so mad.

Yeah...

Fuck, stop making me sad.

Vaccines have nothing to do with it.

Autism has always existed.

It's unlikely that at such at such a young onset for autism that this is an issue. If this was the case you would expect it to develop like Parkinsons.
Unless you are claiming that glyhosates are high in random females for whatever reason. At best you could claim older women have higher levels of glyphosates and transmit this to a child where at 1 year old glycine is essential? for changes in brain matter as a toddler. do you have sauce on that?

If I have had an ultrasound on my balls are my testes officially sperg factories now. Genuine question.

You don't see how the mother and father treat the child behind closed doors, you only see the things they buy for them.

Abusive families are like scientology, look a-okay from the outside if you don't know any better because they focus on presentation.

what is wrong with fugging your female friend?

From what I've read, its not vaccinations that cause autism. per se. The problem is that, whereas in the old days, babies received two or three vaccinations spaced out over the first two years, babies today receive three times as many vaccinations in a much shorter span of time. In some people, this can cause the mind to develop incorrectly and result in autism.

Autism is a structural difference in the brain. What medical drugs do autist use? Don't parents of autist usually try to adjust diet and give nootropics which enhance all populations?

You are right I may be bipolar or whatever (((they))) want to call it but so were many great people. Mental illness genuinely seems like a way to convince a person to shorten their lifespan with damaging drugs and thought patterns that make you docile.

If I had cancer next to my balls as a toddler and had a lead cup during said radiation is my offspring fugged?

This is the real reason why, autism rates started rising in Silicon Valley and other tech heavy regions since it put sperg-gene holding parents in the same circles

Autism happens before birth.

It isnt something that you can get later in life.

It is always there.

depends on your levels of bipolar. It's one thing to be depressed. Its another to be super manic and rob and spend all your money doing dumb shit.
Your emotional range during your highs and lows is very important if you need meds.

Ah thanks.

I won't spoil him.

She is a slut (have had at least more than 30 different fuck partners and just one boyfriends) baby won't be fully mine if I use one of her eggs, beside I wouldn't fuck her she is my friend.
Pic related, will be hard to find, pay and explain to the parents of a good virgin girl for her egg.

you seem so fucking sure yet theres no scientific basis that is concrete for anything in regards to any aspect of asd

why are you so willing to toss out potential theories that people are digging into? - it seems like you have autism yourself perhaps its good to have an understanding of it and consider all opinions

Autistics get progressively worse (more Autistic) as they get older, but sometimes learn more behavior for functioning.

It is closely related to Parkinsons and Tourettes in the way it appears, but is not cause by the same things. Autism even mirrors Schizoid Personality Disorder when the autistic is highly communicative.

ive gotten worse, then better.
you seem rather close minded though. i wont give you my theories on what helped me.

A lot of meme answers in this thread. The rise is due to increasing awareness and diagnosis and increasing parental age.

nature.com/articles/mp201570

Their peers weren't fucking spergs, that's why you SHOULD conform to social norms, don't come near me after you shat your pants after you already go a week between showers

*boyfriend

There is no PROOF for it. Theories are just that, there are unvaxxed autistics in Amish country and in Germany in the 1940s.

No brainscan (of which there have been many) has every shown a pattern for autism in the brain.

Do you even read Cohen bro?

sexual, emotional and physical trauma cause structural changes in the brain. if the brain's structure is altered beyond a certain point at an early age it just cascades from there.

you lack proof of your own though.

To be fair that was just a meme study done sourced by one meme site. Whether its true is still disputable. Also it was about women who had children

>help stopping random misfires in the brain

>The issue has been only sparsely considered in the biomedical literature. This article hypothesizes that the compounds, estrogen and progesterone, used in oral contraceptives modify the condition of the oocyte and give rise to a potent risk factor that helps explain the recent increase in the prevalence of ASD’s.
pseudoscience without research

No drugs treat autism.

Hi Shlomo.

Nope.

if you really think that 'random misfires in the brain' cant be reversed there is no help for you other than suicide.
i will not waste my time posting the things i did that helped me significantly with my autism (which has been a frequent source of homlessness and other significant issues in my life) since you will absolutely ignore them.
I am merely letting you know that you are way too close minded.

Microchimerism is a meme. If you look at the actual study.

LSD does and shrooms and other psychedelics. They should take psychedelics as much as the hippies did in the 60s. Eat the stuff like candy

I have tourettes and am probably an aspie but i focused my autism on learning how to socialize in high school (i've had had plenty of friends, GFs since then).

I can vouch for the autism part getting worse. Saw it happen to my father and my grandfather and it's been happening to me. Harder and harder to give a fuck about other people outside of my own interests.

On paper i probably present as a 'secret schizoid'.

Henlo plz read my comics on fandom on my wiki but plz not make fun

see Or are you a roasty?

Because abused often become abusers, just like a molested kid has a higher chance of becoming a molester.

be careful saying this shit. this can backfire hard if someone is autistic and has PTSD.

schizoid is not highly communicative by choice. Both enjoy intellectual pursuits. The autist is trapped. The schizoid is aware of being trapped, hence most schizoids are secret schizoids especially the one's of higher IQ. schizoids can mimic normal interaction. autist cannot.