We need a word for the ethnic Americans...

We need a word for the ethnic Americans, the people of European descent that have a quintessential white American identity.

I propose Amerikaner, it also connects the plight of European descendants in North Africa to that one of their cousins in South Africa and the slow-motion white genocide that occurs there.

youtube.com/watch?v=nlHqKJyo3GQ

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2994-jhulia-pimentel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am recently single due to american whore, and i would very much like to tiddy fuck this person

Cracker

Domestic Goyim

Nah brah fuck Africa this is America we are Americans mother fucker

Amerikanters because they wont do shit to stop themselves getting ethnically sterilized by dindus despite being the most armed and capable populace on earth

Isn't cracker a southern thing? Just as Hoosier is a Missouri thing? Could a Minnesotan or a Masshole be a cracker?

I am sorry to remind you that Burgerland was founded on retarded liberal principles and those need to be abandoned if America is to live. The word American needs to be abandoned in all other domain other than passport holding and citizenship. Which are no way near as important as blood and soil.

Honky will also do

>inb4 it's a trap btw

Amero-Aryan

AmAryan?

AmeriEuropans

Non-Mutted Long Range Euroweenies

Way to fucking larpy.

Amerikaner pretty much also just means American in German, Swedish, Danish and Norwegian. Perhaps in Dutch too.

you already have a name amerimutts

Oh nooooooo!!! Do not bite the hand that feed you

Anglo-Americans? It’s already used to delineate whites from mestizos.

Black will always call them white people, an identity of exclusion

Ameripeons

But you are not Anglo anymore, other than in language, most White Americans have German ancestry.

WASP used to differentiate from dirty Catholics
Rh- blood used to differentiate from mixed monkey DNA Rh+
We can play this game until only people left are the inbread royal family.

Trans-europeans

Assaholis-Obeseicus

>We need a word for the ethnic Americans, the people of European descent that have a quintessential white American identity.
>implying niggers are Americans
>implying Spic law breaking cockroaches are Americans
How about Americans.

>Hoosier is a Missouri thing

Indiana is the Hoosier state, please don't disrespect Hoosiers by comparing then to Missourians

America was founded by White Nationalists

Where does it say white?

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Governme

America was founded by religious extremists who went there because the English were tired of their shit and they didnt like the way things were in Dutch Holland either.

>most white Americans have German ancestory

not entirely accurate

Anglo, German and Polish seem to be the biggest in my area, in that order

Tomas Payne was an atheist dumb ass

Yankee.

Arm pit of Chicago. Gary IN. Does that belong to you guys? Don't feel bad we got Detroit and Flint

its true though, u might just live on the periphery. heart america is Deutsch.

thanks Sven. I like being german american i dont mind called burger to german hamburgers.

hail victory

fuck guess that format doesnt work

So you‘re saying the white genocide has already occurred.

>makes faggy larp thread
>someone larps back at him
> "who man stop larping"
Why don't you just give up TRS?

Did you get vaccines? Do you eat GMO? Is there fluoride in your drinking water? Open boarders? It's happening now. You guys can buy guns so can we. But too many counties are helpless

>"quintessential white American identity."
>German derived name
Doesn't really werk bromigo, quintessential white American idenity has always been Anglo. Amerikaner just confuses the issue.

Wrong. An often heard myth. Most who identify as "American" in the census are actually of English ancestry, therefore making Anglos the actual majority among White Americans.

Naw, just underaged

Americans. That's it. Americans always had a 10% minority with just European immigration diluting that minority.

>amerikaner
tbhq+ I like this

No but we get tons of germans. It‘s happening here, soon there will be no mountain jews in mountain jew land. Only fucking muslim cumguzzlers.

I am not a snownigger, and I do not want to be associated with snowniggers. Fuck off, Sven.

More pics of jhulia:
prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2994-jhulia-pimentel/

Also:
What's with this hateful prettylittleliar' website?

...holy fucking shit, why wasn0t I informed of her existance before

friendship ended with ciara, now jhulia is my best friend

So we declared independence from Dutch and Holland? Good to know what my property tax is being used for. End Common Core

Amerikaner is the best desu.

Holy shit man, how do you know abut the concept of Hoosiers in Missourah.
Thanks sven

Please no

Here in Missourah, we call low class rednecks, Hoosiers as a slur.

South Africa bro,

Is pol right about how fucked your country is? Why don't you try to move to AUS or NZ?

because when you have a homeland, you regard it as your own land, whether you are or you are wrong. - Clem Tholet.

I agree Amerikaner is the best term, but wouldn't it be "Amerikaaner" with two aa's?

>Is pol right about how fucked your country is?
Mostly no, in some cases yes.

>Why don't you try to move to AUS or NZ?
Visited both, could never live there. Though many have.

Do you think there will be a genocide like Rwanda tier against whites.

Please stop LARPing, 'Amerikaner' is cringey as fuck if you speak English

No

This guys, It's WE WUZ tier

>Amerikaner

Fokkoff

>Amerikaner
>Domestic Goyim

I like the first, but the second is pretty funny

America was founded as the most leftist in the 18th century.

If you believe the nonsense that all (white) people are equal then it's just a small step to believe that women and men are equal and that all races are equal.

Classical liberals were the original blank-slatists.

>ethnic Americans
Hey cumskins, you aren’t indigenous to these lands

Those that have Dutch heritage might use this, I don't see anything wrong with it

Sans memeflag

Dutch-Americans then

There is no need for this nonsense

>We need a word for the ethnic Americans
FiftySixer

English has no word for schaudenfreude, hence why they nicked your word. Loan words are a thing Hans, they exists because they are useful.

lol, typical a German would advocate the use of a bureaucratic term like "Dutch American". All you bozos do now is push paper anyway, I see nothing wrong with this and it's my language so byeeee

Eurobros,

Should full white Americans move to Europe? Like an Idea to return to the mother Europe? I just can't shake the feeling this will happen in the mid century.

Americans. Immigrants and their children are invaders, “paper Americans” at best.

Europe is pretty much an extension of the American Empire, which is collapsing and facing a strong challenger in China.

If you are an accelerationist, ie that things must get worse before they can get better Europe is a good shot, but if you want to keep fighting and think that the enlightenment based west can survive it's better to live in America were taxes are lower and you can home-school your children.

working on it, within next 1-2 years its hello hello lietuva

But there is no need for this word you are proposing. Does "White American" not suffice?

>typical a German would advocate the use of a bureaucratic term like "Dutch American".
If being sensible is German, then yes you're right.
>my language
Mine too, never forget where you come from

Please fuck off

Worüber Deutschamerikaner, die aus Deutschland stammen und auch Deutsch können? Wie werden wir heißen?

I propose "American."

>t. 15th generation American

kraut friend we are family but i am not of your loins, no matter which hunnic tribe your hail from

i endorse the term amerikaner for dutch americans, it's fine in my book

Nobody defines "American" that way. Changing words is much harder than inventing new ones because you will be competing with liberals and cuckservatives who virtue signal bullshit that since Thomas Sowell have adopted American conservatism he's just as much an American as they.

That's their word. It's a slur directed towards a conquered people. It also hints that there can be other Americans while Amerikaner is much less inclusive.

> Ethnic Americans
> European descent

Pick one faggot. Ethnic Americans lately are closer to the picture. Fuck America

>15th generation American
>there are only 12 generations of Americans including the colonial period from 1600 until today

holy fuck I would bury my face deep inside that huge tushy

I propose Burgermutt.

It's not his fault, he grew up with common core math.

Sorry my ancestors had babies in their late teens/early 20s, user. Didn't realize it would confuse you so much.

Auf Deutsch? Sie sprechen Englisch in der USA.

And you should, be German if you are in Europe, American if in America. Just please stop LARPing as German if you are in America. Unless it's temporary.

56%ner

Lol American is the only right solution. If you aren’t white you aren’t an American, America was founded for “white men and women of good character” - George Washington John Adams Abraham Lincoln ... literally everyone
Also the only true Latin Americans are the white ones, Indians didn’t know how to say the word American lol and had no concept of “New World”, they weren’t even allowed to be citizens initially. And the OG is a Brazilian so I don’t know why you talking about white Americans.
Jews can stick their shit up their ass, if it weren’t for their Jewness this would have never happened.
Also - “I’m an Amerikaner” sounds autistic af

Let me spread this out for ya,

I am a young man, I have traveled europe several times. I don't think its better as in terms of life. As I can earn a lot here. But this one fact remains constant is that it as I am white man, this land is not my own.
Ever since coming to pol, I can see the anti-white propaganda in academia, politics, media and such. Even while when was in grad school, I was constantly exposed to this propaganda and it led me to think in the future white men, women and children will be targeted.
I don't know why, I don't know why this has to happen but it is.
So yes, europe might be an extension of the west and you guys are facing the same challenges, but you have something we don't ancestral ties. You have indigenous rights, and we don't. This alone gives you strength.
I am basically using a leftest argument why white nationalism in ameirca actually wont work out in the long run.

How about "American"

Neither are the Natives.

You help the American cancer spread
Don't make us bomb Rotterdam again

If you want to be less inclusive prefix it with German-/Anglo- and so on

This girl looks like a sex doll. She's probably had more black dicks in her than my sex doll, though.

You're literally fucking retarded.

Cool, ich ziehe nach Deutschland, Brüdi.

fuck you fuck you

This guy gets it.

He gets it, too.

That’s bs America was founded for white people and it was the fucking Jewish subversion that changed this. Case closed

If were going by that standard then aryans aren't even native to europe and should return to the cacacus mountains

Where’s the gif of this

Says the guy who divided 400 by 25 and got 12.

Not a bad idea. While we're at it, how about we come up with a new, unambiguous word either citizens of the country of India (aka "Indians") and the indigenous people of two continents (aka "Indians"). There are literally millions of potential combinations of the 44 phonemes in English and yet two of the largest ethnic groups in the word share the same word. Doing the thing where you distinguish them by either pantomiming a dot on the forehead or a feather on top of the head doesn't translate well to the written word.

Also, if we could get some clarification as to why calling them "colored people" is horribly racist while the semantically-identical "people of color" is empowering, that'd be great. Also, why is it bigoted when you say the first syllables of certain words (e.g. "Jap", "Yid", "Homo",) but you're absolved once you finish the word?

Name one time in all of american history when america was 100% white