Trump is getting roasted right now at the Golden Globes

This is bad. Really bad. Celebrities are making death threats and they're met with applause. I think we lost the culture war.

>I think we lost the culture war

yeah, no fucking shit

Man what did you expect? It's the bubble

Nobody even watches these pointless awards shows except people who are already brainwashed

>just want to see the awards shit
>LET'S GET MORE POLITICAL
These people will never learn.

> DRUMPF!

I guess these Jews forgot the most important rule.

Fag.
Even MEYERS said he wouldn't have Trump jokes. They have enough problems from last year and now with rapists.

More votes for Trump

Hollywood is jew territory. If we didn't let them pump this shit into everyone's brains, our country could be saved.

All it would take was for a single one of them to say that if Hillary was elected instead of Trump, there would be no rape crimes in Hollywood exposed, and all the others would shut up

>Celebrities are making death threats
Report them to the secret service.

There is no one culture anymore, we are not fighting to win over those people. They are in one camp and we are in the other.

No one watches this. All the ratings are fake. All the hype is jew hollywood propaganda. Just ignore them and don't give them your money is the only way to defeat the Jews

Golden globes starts the opening monologue with 5 jokes about white makes

>Hosted by Seth Meyers

Why? Literally nobody watches him, do they?

What is the culture war?

The important war is the war, war. The one where we kill people.

Everyone bashes trump.

>Golden Globes
>globe earth nasa shills
not interested

> making death threats

Good. It'll only hasten the collapse of their bubble.

>thinking people that matter watch the Golden Globes

LEL

Who gives a fuck about celebrities. The normies care about YouTube now. Why do you think Hollywood blockbusters are failing?

What's a golden globe? That stupid game in Jewy Potter?

my parents had the tv on and i saw a bit of it
i cant stand to watch my countries culture become this

A third of the population will always behave that way. It will always turn off another third and lead to jostling over the remainder in order to flex its will.

what are they saying, exactly?

No, that's the Golden Snitch and Quidditch is NOT stupid!

It's a room full of kikes of course there's applause you fucking dolt

Get Out finna win best picture and best acture and best director. white people finna get butthurt

>Roasting the same person for almost 15 years.
>We got him now!

Retards

i didnt even know the golden globes were today, and nor do i care.
how exactly is that winning?

what's 'the golden globes'?

some tv shit?

CHECKED
We're trying to save as many as possible. It's quite possible to redpill many, many people to the degree that they'll say "democrats are the real racists." Hell I think the new right should co-opt known progressive racists like Margaret Sanger as new symbols of white nationalism and eugenics.

As for the small cabal of people that name the Jew... well... we're the Jew now.

Do people watch the Golden Globes anymore tho?

Death threats? I really hope they are so they can get a visit from the secret service

Only kikes and zogbots watch award shows. It's all just a bunch of faggots preaching to yes men. I'll pass.

I wouldn't mind if it did. Get Out was based

>>Celebrities are making death threats
>Report them to the secret service.
These fuckers are borderline sedition/treasonous if they're too stupid to figure it out.
What ever happened to "hate" speech?
Or is that for niggers only?

checked

Ruraltards still have their victory in their ranch homes in the middle of nowhere. Why can't you just let them have it?

The golden globes are a tool of the culture war wielded by the left. Thy aren't a sign of anything more than the usual propoganda points. We will only see signs of the the progress of the culture war in major events that are not staged.

Why are you even watching? Do t give them ratings. That shit isnt real life. We haven’t lost shit.

>ohnothatsucks.jpg
By the way,what flag do you like the most?

Watched for a few minutes. Funny how they preach the (((metoo))) meme and (((womensrights))) followed by a commercial about the new 50 shades movie where a bitch is getting raped at knife point

>We've Seen this Before
Oy Vey it's almost as if every civilization in History has hated you, it might be your fault, not their's

You lost by watching that (((program))). Turn off the tv.

Seth killed that "stable genius" joke. Perfect jab

>oh shit, everyone knows that our industry is filled to the brim with sexual predators, what do we do?
>so fuck drumpf, amirite guys?
>remember when drumpf grabbed them by the pu- oh shit, I mean, w-we never did that, please stop exposing us :, (

>This is bad. Really bad. Celebrities are making death threats and they're met with applause. I think we lost the culture war.

nah, this is great. everytime hollyweird attacks him and shows everyone how out of touch (((they))) are, Trump gets a small boost in popularity. Nobody likes rich spoiled kikes patting themselves on the back and giving themselves awards

>This is bad. Really bad. Celebrities are making death threats and they're met with applause. I think we lost the culture war.
Lol, celebrities are essentally nobody when it comes to policy. This is literally the last thing they have left.

link?

pwned

>paid applause
Oh, I think we're okay.

Their viewership went down 4% last year. It's on the decline. Nobody fucking watches actors/actresses pat each other on the back but irrelevant WOMEN. People don't watch television (not counting netflix) as much anymore, people don't go to the movies as much anymore. Hollywood fucked itself and will continue to screw itself over. Ever since the sexual harassment scandals, even more people will care less about them.

celebrities opinions dont matter, otherwise hillary would have won...

were not losing the culture war, they are a dying dinosaur. we gain members every day

>flip over to see what the hubbub is about
>some nigger ooga boogaing over his fried chicken award
Fuck that.

Can't believe hollywood hasn't ostracized roseanne. she is truely /ourgal/

Pretty much this. Still we need to stay on the high road and welcome those who start seeing thru the lies. We also need to work with the other racial groups that are redpilled. The extreme Nazi bullshit is cointelpro style demoralizing and divide and conquer bullshit.

The left has always controlled the entertainment industry, which has always been controlled by the zionist cabal. That is why there are little to no conservative talk show hosts that the average person would be able to name off the top of their head. If you think about it then the question "Why the entertainment industry?" makes a lot of sense, it's because when normies turn on their televisions they drop their mental guard as they begin to enter a more relaxed mindset to wind down at the end of their day. It is then easy to see the value of the entertainment industry to someone wanting to influence the opinions of a large sum of the population- when you are relaxed and drop your guard, you become more susceptible to accepting what you hear without a second thought and you begin believing what you have heard on your favorite shows as trustworthy because you associate it with feeling good.

"culture war" is bullshit, you can't bridge the gap between white rural/suburban america and liberal/nonwhite metropolitan america

anyway trump is a kike puppet, hollywood is just using him as their whipping boy to stay relevant and direct attention away from all the sex scandals of recent times

this

it will only lead to less viewership

So what death threat?

>Jews are a hive mind
>That's why a third of them voted Trump

Fuck these kikes, they give the rest of us a bad name

That must be some amazing earpro. I was shooting at a 200 yard range once next to a guy with a .50 caliber rifle. The concussion was soooo fucking loud, even with an earplug/earmuffs combo, that I could hardly concentrate and shot like shit just because I was constantly bracing for the concussion. Now I want one myself, lel.

Trump may be a kike-lover but he is no puppet

I've been watching since it started and I haven't seen any of this. Quit LARPing

Says the Rothschild controlled britbong. How’s that brexit coming along m8?

>Using him to distract from scandals that started almost two years after they started attacking him

Anybody agree Seth is on fire? Colbert and Kimmel get all the headlines but Seth is probably the one who Drumpf fears the most in reality

trump’s warmongering on iran, cruelly cutting off the meager aid we give to the palestinians while doubling down on free gifts to israel, and his offer to legalize the almost one million daca immigrants “in exchange” for a border wall, complete the picture of a man who is completely held hostage by the likes of cohn, kushner and mnuchin

I think the opposite of OP's post is true since I know of a few former awards show fans who don't even watch these kinds of shows anymore because they're afraid of the politics stressing them out if they do.

The problem is actually alot of people love these actors

>Listen up everybody, neeeeevermind all those sex scandals and pedos that have been uncovered lately in our close money throwing rings, ok?
>Let's just spend a lovely evening pretending we are all morally superior to the rest of America and hate on Trump by getting involved in political shit we have no idea about and that doesn't affect us in anyway

This.

are you even trying to make an argument or are you just asshurt that trump sold you out?

i think it's the latter

If any of these people mattered then why is Trump president in the first place?

All the combined might of Hollywood still wasn't enough to meme Hillary Clinton into the presidency.

>1 post by this ID

>Hell I think the new right should co-opt known progressive racists like Margaret Sanger as new symbols of white nationalism and eugenics.

This. I think it's slowly, slowly making its way into the mainstream. I believe the "pendulum" is beginning to swing (Trump election was the beginning).

>As for the small cabal of people that name the Jew... well... we're the Jew now.

Also this. In order to Jew the Jew, you must think like the Jew... you must KNOW the Jew... (or however this funny saying follows)

If they wish to show the divide between rich Celebs and the real people of this nation so be it. I don't see how it hurts us.

it that were true then the hollywood jews wouldn't hate him so much

what celebrity made a death threat/what did they say

>actually watching the Golden (((Globalist))) Awards

>a jew awards show rewarding best jew propaganda
>the jew hosts are roasting Trump
>"we" lost the culture war
Viewership is down across all mediums and more and more people are being red pilled every day. Jobs are up among African American communities and if the tax plan gets people more money there is no way that we lose any culture war. The only way we lose is if the Jews infect the Trump white house which seems more than possible at this point if they haven't already.

does anyone even watch the golden globes?

They're overplaying their hand big time. It will make Trumps fake news awards even more delicious. When it all comes crashing down around the big networks.

Wow, Trump bashing...

how edgy and original.

They're all such daring REBELS!

you have to understand, trump has been co opted by the neocon elite to do their bidding. the whole "america first" shit is just a front and the jews attack it like a strawman of white christian america as a whole

In a nation of 300 million people, /pol is a maggot nest of about 50,000 people - tops.
You faggots were never in the culture war.
You don't count, can't get laid. won't reproduce - and can simply be deducted from humaniy's equation.

because the Golden Globes

this is what a steadily declining market share looks like

If we're so irrelevant, why do people get paid to try and subvert us?

>Celebrities are making death threats and they're met with applause.
video sauce pl0x?

Steadily? 2017 was 10% down over 2016.

yea, seriously. what was said and by whom

you gotta admit making Hillary name the cartoon frog was some good shit, even if Sup Forums never does another damn thing, that was worth it. also He Will Not Divide us was pretty good

All culture is controlled by (((them))) welcome to the entry level red pill. Why do you think celebs like to post here? They can oust kikes while remaining anonymous and unharmed.

You mean those awards that nobodies except soyboys and feminists watch?

Checked and keked