DESTINY IS GETTING SUED FOR 51K FOR DEFOMATION

DESTINY IS GETTING SUED FOR 51K FOR DEFOMATION

What the fuck is this e-faggot shit about nobodies doing on Sup Forums?

Density to judge: "DAWG, I was just memeing"

Literally who?

context?

Haha little do you drumfers know this is all apart of Destinys master plan, its really quite ingenious if I do say so myself. Think for a moment if you were a raging faggot that made even Milo blush and you wanted to get fucked, not just physically but existentially, going to jail would be the way to do it. He plans to lose the defamation case and refuse to pay. Dare I say, is he /ourguy/?

Your nigger is more intelligent than OP.

welcome to nu-pol/reddit

My recorded IQ is 135

for what? explain

Called JF a paedo or something and a sexual predator

Not politics faggot

congrats, you can tell the difference between a square and an oval

>DEFOMATION
Deformation*
>ha

I love how this insufferable frog fagot has miraculously come out of nowhere as some genius iq e-celeb with the most cringe filled accent ever.

All Destiny has done is reiterate what the courts and Doctors in Texas have said already said.

JF has absolutely no leg to stand on and hopefully Destiny counter sues him for wasting his valuable time (unable to stream, makes around $1000/day streaming) and money.

JF is a thin skinned little bitch who can't handle a little banter.

who the fuck are these people

ecelebs here shilling themselves

(((Richard Spencer))) and TRS used to do the same thing, they still do but its much less often now

Imagine being such a snowflake that you SUE someone because you are too retarded/scared/egotistical to face what you did: coerce and rape a mentally underage girl
And I can't believe alt-right-niggers unironically defend this scumbag; truly the trash of the earth. Zero excuse, the noose is waiting

Slander and libel doesn't necessarily have to be untrue to still be something to be sued over.

Hasn't destiny sued people in the past for similar things?

oh that reminds me I gotta catch up on The Daily Shoah. I love that shit. Did Mike ever divorce that Jew broad?

Where are the people who care about this shit coming from? Are you completely retarded?

I love JF. Race realist youtuber that owned one of the larger SJW personality on youtube. It's a basement-dweller thing

Ironically defending Destiny is the new meme.

Dont care. Hope that manlet autist gets sued and has a fucking stroke and all his reddit faggot fans cry.

What happened? I haven't followed desticuck in awhile.

Well, we just need to defend him a LITTLE. Just a TINY amount of effort means a SMALL win.

Get out kike

ETMLI5

JF needs to speak with a publicist. He's doing EVERYTHING wrong!
>what's he suing over
defamation
>about what?
Err...fucking a 10 yr old
>JF DID WHAT!?
Noooo, That's WHY HE'S SUING
>damn French are always perverted. You can't sue someone for your own sick shit. That guy is SICK

JF you are doing this wrong bro. I like you but your pride is too much.

No doctor or court ever called JF a retard rapist. Just another abhorrent post by a leaf.

Isn't Destiny the guy that said there's nothing wrong with pedophilia? Pretty sure it was. He got called out by Britney on Mitch Jones's stream

You mean you hate it don't you?

LOL SHOULDA BEEN LOGAN PAUL

Fuck this bullshit off Sup Forums.

If he manages to sue it's because the allegations of him being a pedophile are false. So if you're falsely accused of something in the public sphere and you sue for slander this means you're a "snowflake"? I think you're too much of a brainlet to understand what that term means. Also destiny tried to fuck a 12 year old and defends CP.

There is NOTHING wrong with pedophilia. Destiny and JF are both correct it's just this e celeb drama. 12 year old girls are the cutest and ever man knows this at heart.

desTINY has been calling a pedo and a rapist for a couple weeks or so.

He never fucked a 10 year old. She had a driver's license and the state never ruled that she had the mind of a 10 year old.

honh honh honh

To pass the high IQ test you need to first answer this question: Is Laurence Fishburne white?

Kek, low IQ detected. Stay salty; you are literally inferior.

I would pay good money to see Destiny get BLACKED in prison, no homo.

Cute and sexy are two different things

There is NOTHING wrong with making love to a 12 yr old. As long as it was concensual.

Imagine the transcripts of the court case

>defence: Objection your honor
>judge: Over-rulled. I want the defendant to answer that question
>Stephen 'Destiny' Bonnell II: I mean yea sure if you wanna look at it that way, but you have to understand the base of that normative claim is a meme which
>Prosecutor: Objection your honor, speculation
>judge: Mr Destiny, we have grounds to accept the concept of 'meme-magic', to my displeasure. However you must answer the question in a meaning and direct way.

The absolute state of society

51K covers the cost to litigate. What a waste of everyone's time. I doubt this will actually happen. People shut up when it's time to lay down the cash.

No -o, we think it souunds funneh

I don't believe he is suing him. Once you set out to sue someone you don't go about mocking them about it on twitter like he is doing. Either do it or shut up.

Pedos will be publicly hanged in the ethnostate

JF will likely represent himself. Even if he doesn't, at least Tiny will have to give up precious shekels if he loses.

The problem is that it's proven that JF did not do those things. Destiny is guilty of a breach of privacy and libel. Meanwhile destiny defends CP, tried to fuck a 12 year old, talked his friend into killing himself, and threatened to leak nudes of a 15 year old that he had previously coerced from her.

So you're just socially and mechanically retarded instead of totally retarded.
Grats, dumbass.

So if all of this is true, it means a pedophile who raped a 12 year old is accusing someone else from being a pedophile because he raped a 19 year old with the mind of a 10 year old? All of this because he's a typical brainlet leftist who can't argue for shit so he has to resort to personal shit flinging. If some of it is false, then this is a really big deal and someone should get sued.
I will assume it's false unless someone has been convicted of any wrongdoing. Don't want to read 50 tweets about bullshit.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE E CELEB YOU COMPLETE COCKSUCKER

GET THE FUCK OUT
SAGE

Not politics

YES

yes it does.

People important enough made you click on this thread, cunt.

> and hopefully Destiny counter sues him for wasting his valuable time
kek

>valuable time
>playing video games and ignoring his son
>valuable

JF hasn't been mocking him. Destiny has been mocking JF though because he views the court system like a video game just like he views everything else. He always has to win and shit talk. He's apparently trying to sue some girl and admitted it was because he thought it was funny. I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning that because he's been on streams talking about how he's intentionally filing a fallacious lawsuit, which could cost him hundreds of thousands.