I look forward to the downfall of white people so a better race could replace us...

I look forward to the downfall of white people so a better race could replace us. i look forward to kissing the feet of our future east asian overlords

east asians will carry on the legacy of the west. they are the future, and they are better than us. we should accept them as the master race, and not be in denial. let's stop pretending like the white race is glorious. it no longer is. let it die out

The only thing more worthless than this thread is you.

what a qt

>Culture that produces anime weeabo garbage will take over the west

Keep dreaming

what a cuckold

we don't need anime with qties like the one i posted. you only need it in white societies where all the women are obnoxious and non-cute

Hmm. If I can rent/buy one of those Asian overload things what's that make me ?
Pic related

>implying Sup Forums isn't a weeaboo site to begin with.

Pic here

>muh blue eyes
>muh blonde hair
>muh skin
Once asians dominate you will be able to look however you want.

pol hates when non-whites lust after their women

That's right white boi. I am your new landlord.

mongoloids

>east asians will carry on the legacy of the west.
no thanks

As a Christian, Asians do really seem to have many qualities that would make them better Christians than the rest of the world. An Asian Christian world seems like a utopia. We just need to effectively convert them, and not into some meme American denomination.

Now post a webm of a truck mowing down some Brits.

how many points is that?

>Asian "master race"

behold the master race

Asian master race

Except they really don't.

That video is Indonesian, not East Asian.

not if you're blinded by yellow fever

English physician John Langdon Down first characterized the syndrome that now bears his name as a separate form of mental disability in 1862, and in a more widely published report in 1866.[1][2][3] Due to his perception that children with Down syndrome shared facial similarities with the populations that Johann Friedrich Blumenbach described as the "Mongolian race", Down used the term mongoloid.[4][5] Mongolism and its Pathology was the title used by W. Bertram Hill for a published study in 1908[6] and the term mongolism was used by psychiatrist and geneticist Lionel Penrose as late as 1961.

OP sucks a dick

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

>Hey, what could I do to piss people off?
>Goes to /pol
>Posts thread about (other than white) master race with no back-up of why
>Laughs with delight as /pol tards run with it

Trolling for the purpose of trolling is degenerate, go back to /y you cuck

>haha we whites are so great but we're complete failures