I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

HATE IT

When the Anons, the Mods and Hiro are all gone, SakuraFish will exist, so long as one fish remains. It'll be lonely, but as long as one fish still lives...

...it will be eternal proof that fishposting ever existed.

Tuna is the wolf of the sea. A vicious pack predator with bottomless stomach. It's very inefficient to farm because of its carnivorous nature, so it is fished instead, lowering their population at an alarming rate. Don't eat the wolf- save the tuna.

Be careful when eating fish.

Can I fap to this?

>Can I fap to this?

Yes, but it will cost you

I am indifferent to it.

The Great White Carp™ in an Uber-predator. It waits in alleyways and trailer parks THEN STRIKES!

Dozens are maimed and/or killed to death by this fierce denizen of the waters everyday until they hate it

Sometimes a rogue carp will menace a shopping mall or a laundromat. Just give him what he wants or there will be trouble

Fucking stop already these threads have been going on for what, a decade now? Find a new joke

No.

If you see a carp, do not attempt to use hooks or nets! Simply shelter in place and pray to your god(s) for mercy.

Who knows? Maybe one will hear you and make your death a swift and merciful one.

>tuna
How many times do I have to tell you its a fucking swordfish?

>new joke

You don't think we want to do something else?!

The fish said 'no'

can't quit

fish will 'sting' us

Not everyone has checked in yet...

I don't like it
But I still love you all

Do you have some kind of attendance list or something?

Which names are in it?

But why?

Why not? Do you like it?

Hiroyuki-user is late today so,
>But he did it once.

I told you yesterday, user. Hiro ascended. He is not among us mortal beings any longer.

I am the fin of my fish.

Anyone can like it, as long as you have the will to live.

not until you like it user

I just remember a few regulars.