What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

the press started to question Reagan's mental acuity during his second term...they were fake news then as well

Stop muddying the waters, you know exactly what he's claiming: that Reagan had a book written about him which portrayed him in a negative light.
I don't know if his claim is true but that's obviously what he's saying.

He meant this niggers

The same problem [of media]

apparently a lot of people lack simple comprehension skills when they want to push a narrative.

Trump probably does have Alzheimers. It's genetic, his dad had it. Get your head out of the sand. He's a puppet of Jared, the GOPe, and Bannonites all trying to control him.

Fuck! That explains so much. If you watch Trump's interviews from when he was younger he was actually a very coherent and reasonable guy.

you know I'm sick of fuck heads like you claiming Trump is stupid. He ran against well backed and established rep. candidates in primaries, the Bush dynasty, the Clinton machine, globalist, and deep state, but some how he is a dumb fuck. like any one of those career tards weren't already sold out? why don't you go buy a soy latte at starbucks to wash the taste of your nigger boyfriends dick out your mouth and work on your screen play no one gives a fuck about faggot.

There's nothing wrong with soy you bully

sorry bout your feels

He tapped into a base as ignorant as he is, the FOX/Breitbart/Infowars right wing populists that are a good third or so of the GOP party. This built in base gave him an advantage over the multiple candidates and they consolidated around him as it become apparent he was going to win. It wasn't strategy, it was luck. He did things that would sink any other candidate. He beat Clinton because of the 2 party system forcing right-leaning people to support him and some Midwest people flipping to give him a chance because of Bannon's America First borderline Nazbol talking points. Trump has appeal because he's a showman and taps into what the base genuinely wants, because deep down he IS one of them only richer. It wasn't his IQ that won him this election.

show you fucking flag and he tapped into real people and real concerns and assfuck. not everyone wants a hand out or hates people who suceed we want our chance without crony washington playing games and picking winners, dems giving to lazy niggers, spics, and commie apologist white trash, or republicans giving to corporations, wall street and fuckin jews. we made this thru hard work and while we toiled you all played, no you woke the lion, so tap this base tap that base but you better get a fuckin clue because you take it to the street commie fag you will be met with the rope.

PIC RELATED

Trump needs to start taking super male vitality

Hi Kushner, your character assassination threads aren't going to work anymore.

What are you on about
You realize part of the problem. Corporations, wall street, powerful Jews. What do you think this is? Capitalism. Trump himself is a living corporation and is buddy buddy with people like Rupert Murdoch and Carl Icahn. You want these people to pay their fair share correct? You want more opportunities and financial security correct? You want higher wages correct?

his real son is gay....and a liberal
his adopted son is normal and republican.
when your DNA turns gay......

Oh right, obviously. What was the book called again?

Republicans elect 80 IQ retards year after year. You act like this is unPRESIDENTed.

How the fuck do you not get what he's saying? If you take to the fucking street you know what the fuck is gonna happen to your ass. You hide behind your meme flag won't even show what state you're from. As a Californian, I literally cannot wait for the day it's allowed to hunt your types down and hang them. I get a giant hate boner everytime I think about it. You are not going to win. You don't have anyone's support. That's why you bitch online. That's why you don't do anything but online slacktivism. You have no heart, more importantly ANY type of spirit.

The son, 'Ron' is a nasty faggot.
A more disgusting queer you will not find.

the gorilla channel

nice

Ron Reagan Jr actually hated his dad.

He means Reagan had to put up with the left shit as well. Is this confusing?

>we lost because we too smart
Give it up, already, you delusional fuckers.

Why can't you answer the questions and just resort to threats? Are you so attached to your worldview any cognitive dissonance makes you angry?

No, we want to make money by ingenuity, not handouts. We don't just want to exist like a bunch of niggers.

sorry faggot had shit afk irl. i dont give a fuck if murdoch or icahn pay shit. i dont want their money or claim it anymore than they claim mine. unless they buy a good ir service from me or vice versa. you have no claim to anyones earnings saying you deserve afair share. stupid faggot commie. what have you done so great that you feel entitled to claim anothers earnings? fucking worthless leach. remember someone always has less than you. someday the dude in the underpass may want your warm cot and hot pocket microwave in mommy's basement. dick sucker.

i can feel that user.