>Trumps been president for almost a year
>still don’t have a job

Explain yourselves, shitlords

Other urls found in this thread:

vtdigger.org/2018/01/07/grand-jury-empaneled-burlington-college-case/
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tumblr actually believes the memes about this place
uh yeah, still submitting applications, but no calls back yet!

Maybe if you get off your fatass for once and go to places that are hiring you might find something to earn for faggot.

Suck it commie-jew faggot

There are literally no jobs out there besides minimum wage shitholes which don’t help provide a good quality of life

Who here's getting comfy on the anniversary of the inauguration of best president and rewatching all the reaction clips of Democrats flipping their shit?

Link those entry level jobs for biology degrees that Trump made

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

Faggot!

Maybe if you took up a hobby, other than sucking cocks, you might develop some marketable skills.

Eat shit and die you Jewish parasite

About to be start my 2nd month as an employee of a gun store, feels goodman

who doesn't have a job?

But I do have a job, and I'm getting a raise thanks to Trumps tax cuts.

>biology
hey there soy boy, nice meme science degree

You have to apply to jobs to get them OP

Hi there. The possibility of this soy boy teaching your kids starts in 2019.

good for you. I can't even remember the name of my high school biology teacher, let alone the make up of a cell. Yet here I am an electrical engineer with a decent paying entry level job lmao

quit making being a huge fucking faggot such a large part of your life, its interfering with your job prospects. if you went to school for 12 years and are only worth minimum wage. you are the problem. also this

Nice. I don't know any of the electrical engineers who wired my mom's house or designed the parts either. I'm looking forward to my decent paying entry level job teaching biology. I'm not sure how I'm gonna spend 31k a year to be honest.

Prove him wrong and link entry level jobs he could be applying to without experience.

They hired a bunch of blacks and thats all. Makes a good headline. Bad for business but hey. Feel good headline!

Trump is a jew cocksucker and as bad a virtue signaling faggot as any of the democrats.

fucking air duct cleaner. jesus christ figure something out. clean some fucking carpets or something. wait tables. all those jobs pay above 50% of americans

>Trump gets elected president
>Get a great paying job 3 months later

I got a job paying $15 an hour, entry level, work from home, maximum comfy. Try harder wagecuck

>electrical engineers wiring houses
lmao yeah man whatever you say. When I said decent I meant 60k/year though

Nice. Good luck with early retirement user.

Major?

ngr have you tried applying for one?

NO REFUNDS

vtdigger.org/2018/01/07/grand-jury-empaneled-burlington-college-case/

>Has faggot flag
>Probably didn't vote for Trump
>Wonders why a Republican President hasn't mailed a "You're Hired" letter

Minimum wage is still better than welfare.

IT'S ME SANDERS!! IT'S ME SANDERS! IT WAS ME ALL ALONG SANDERS!

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk