Whats pols opinion on marijuana? Yay or nay?

Whats pols opinion on marijuana? Yay or nay?

Yippie Kay Ayyyyy

It's no worse than alcohol or tobacco. If that's legal, weed should be too. Taxing it helps the economy, keeps people out of jail, and offers a more healthy alternative vice to other drugs. Also has medical benefits. Use in moderation and you're good

Soros is for it, where do you stand? With Soros the Jewish demon or with Sup Forums, the worlds leading counter-semetic movement?

The Jews are going to make GMO weed to pacify the masses. Get your organic seeds while you can. It's legal in my state but I stopped smoking it when I began to notice what the new stuff was doing to me.

Yay, if used in moderation. Don't buy into the DUDE WEED LMAO stoner culture.

It's not the weed, dumb ass, it's you

lurk more

These three people ran the country for 2 years and they didn't do shit about weed. They didn't even re-schedule it.

yes for medical.
no for wiggers recreational.

Been smoking weed for many years with no problems. The after legalization things started to get weird and it is not me. I noticed myself becoming more tolerant of fags, shitskins and kikes in general. I stopped smoking and now I feel like a proper Nazi again. Want to go lynch a few niggers with me desu?

We need weed all day long

Keep America stoned!

Id rather it not be because of the annoying stoner culture but as long as I can't tell you do I don't care. If you do and wear the weed socks, hats, shirts, or can't stop telling me you do, or you can't even get a little bit of the stench off you then you're just obnoxious

Graduated college and have been bored so I started smoking weed again. Biggest mistake ever. I have no motivation and all I do is smoke now.

For it. I have severe insomnia and it makes my life overall so much better. I work my ass off and make good money, so the stereotype of people who smoke marijuana being lazy is false. I honestly think that lazy people are drawn to drugs and alcohol in general, and that it was not the drugs that made them that way.

Cracking down on weed is great cover for arresting MS-13 and Mexicans for deportation.

What was it doing to you?

yaaaaaay

Personally I smike purely recreational and I have no job and doing nothing but I was a lazy piece of shit beforehand so idk fag

The storebought stuff puts me down, hard to do things. It is not the same thing as it was years ago. We've always had premium weed in my area, the oldschool growers were shut down and replaced. The weed industry is heavily Jewish. So I stopped smoking until I can get a supply that isn't altered. Something has changed about it, hard to describe.

Yay. Legalize and tax that shit. Ain't nobody's business if you do.

Medical yay. Recreational nay.

smoke it if you want, don't drive high, and if you smoke all the time then you're probably going to fuck your mind up. also, kids smoking isn't good since it fucks with them too

>Just like alcohol, there are some professions that I would regard as needing ultra stable minds. Other professions may be increased in productivity or creativity.

The roads shall be governed by virtual reality sobriety tests.

Remember, historically, Jamaican men mainly smoked weed while doing monotonous work like farming, increasing yields. The women's minds were too brittle.

im in the middle, like i wont fight for legalization of marijuana but i also wont fight for more restrictions, its a topic that i choose not to have a stance on

A while back someone claimed to have “medical grade” and it gave me some symptoms of schizophrenia.
At the time I just assumed they laced it with the newest fake weed poison, though the types of that I’ve tried had different horrible negatives.

Of course yes... the whole fucking country wants this stupid question to come to an end. Even your fucking grandmother wants to legalize pot. Quit being a fucking retard OP.

nay

Wouldnt give a shit about it if it was being promoted like alcohol. ya know, where you moderate and don't do it every day.

but it's not.

Yay for legalization, Nay for usage.

Smoke weed today and you're willfully submitting yourself to become a lab rat in the new era of mind-melting GMO superweed.
Do you like being a lab rat? Smoke up. Make sure it's a strain from a (((seedbank))) for maximum effect.

Nay

Difficult quesssstion.

This is my problem with weed smokers. Well at least the ones I have worked with over the years. They get high before they come to work, they smoke at break and lunch and I’m sure more when they get home. I can’t do the with alcohol. Weed smokers are degenerate. Alcoholics are degenerate. Pill heads are degenerate. If you have to intoxicate yourself so much you should just kill yourself.

Soros bets on both sides, a straddle if you will. Don't be silly, Soros doesn't give a fuck about anything except his own power.

Nay. I live in Portland so Ive been friends with and met a lot of potheads in my day and have yet to meet a single one who amounted to anything in their life. They can barely hold down a minimum wage job, are mentally still children, and don't have stable relationships in their lives.

Less government regulation is always better

Wrong, Soros only promotes what is destructive for a nation. If you want to claim that "he plays both sides" please give an example of Soros ever doing something beneficial for a nation. you cant, because Soros is a nation wrecker and marijuana legalization is part of that plan.

If you are low IQ and irrational; nay.
otherwise enjoy moderately.

>a single one who amounted to anything in their life.
90% of people amount to nothing in their life.
Its not a failure, it is literally what our economy is reliant on.
There is always going to need to be janitors and other low skill jobs.

Mary Jane, Stick, Joint
It's the Devils Salad people try to fly off buildings
It turns your brains to eggs and bacon

It's a plant, not a lifestyle.

Right. I'm absolutely certain (((they))) have changed the weed into something that is bad for you. I really like smoking it so the fact that I went cold turkey off it say a lot. I'm just going to start pumping iron every evening so I can sleep at night and be ready for the race war.

To you diehard nay people I say to you, try it. Just when you smoke make sure you have something to do, like YouTube, TV, or shitposting here. Also make sure you have food because you get hungry. It's really a harmless thing to try due to no addiction potential. If you doubt what I say I smoke the stuff and my political views are still right wing. If you hate Jews after smoking you'll hate them in a spiritual sense.

People want to legalize it for the wrong reasons. Its all for the tax revenue and not about liberty.

Fire sessions, legalize pot, use money from weed taxes to fund the wall. everyone wins.

what a trash thing to save and post

fuck off already. it's a plant dumb fuck

Strong yay, it's a nice alternative to drinking. Potheads should be treated like alcoholics though - some irresponsible people can and do develop a problem