Has Zyklon Ben ever right?

has Zyklon Ben ever right?

I don't understand this cartoon. What are the tings they're holding? Those black things? Also what's that striped thing? And who the hell is that person holding the striped thing? This cartoon is simply not possible to understand. It needs more labels

Keep shilling... she’s going to jail. They reopened the investigation a few days ago

Where's the original?

oh I can't fucking stand her about as much as I can't fucking stand trump. The one thing that I hoped trump would do was lock her the fuck up.

The “tolerant left”

Nice antisemitism

Lol I bet you were crying on election night

here's another

Garrison is fucking retarded

voting is for fags

>comparing Ray Moore to Christ
Oy vey Benny.

Doesn’t fit your narrative

Do you have the original?

he was a terrible candidate. Although maybe I'm not woke enough. I mean he did technically avoid the swamp by not getting elected. So maybe garrison is really a fucking real stable genius

keep wishing Drumpfag

No I can't find a Zyklon Ben verison of that one

Anyone else think it's cringey as fuck how he draws Trump? The whole thing reeks of pseudo-homosexuality, It's one thing to draw cartoons that are pro-Trump but why make him look like that?

I got it

because he wants Drumpf to invite him to the White House so he can give him a blowjob. Garrison is a fucking loser, all of his cartoons wreak of him wanting to jump the galactic emperor's bones.

I bet he loved drawing this one

>black
fucking kek

>[click]
>"that was easy"

>a 70 year old man who eats junk food has this physique
I like Trump too but come on Ben

FUcking shareblue working overtime

hahaha is that you ben?

_donald

>That owl way back there

kek.