Who else knows he the truth about the mueller investigation?

who else knows he the truth about the mueller investigation?

Trumpanzees and pedefags need to die at this point. Seriously. He has done ZERO of his promises!

Mueller is about to fuck you up.

were you on the trump train at one time?

Niether of those 2 faggots were. They took this picture, the original, and edited it. That's why theres 2 bars across the top and bottom.

>ezz e bout 2 fug u up

Giant legal team formed to impede the administration and dig up unprecedented amounts of opposition research to use in upcoming elections if he doesn't quit.

You can bet he's balls deep in Trump's, his families, his businesses and everyone's taxes and personal communications going back decades.

So very weak minded

>hurr my facebook macros will prove you wrong
>duhhry DACA is just 1D marbletossing! We'll geb tem spics!

Hey, Mueller is going to totally eviscerate Trump all the way into the 22nd century. Sad, sad faggots on here.

poor little buddies

trigger easy newfag?

sage

STOP SPAMMING THE BOARD WITH YOUR GAYNESS YOU FUCKIGN COCK MUNCHER

Not as much as you have been Trumpcuck

RUSSIA, NO!

Is that the new "signal" ? I liked the old one better.

Anyone who knows what the Dallas fbi and IRS team is upto is doing so in secrecy. I doubt they will share anything given the nature of this and the Awan plea deal

Awe the little guy is angry..
Hey everyone give this snowflake a hug!

>STOP PISSING IN MY SEA OF PISS

YOU are the ones that should be sweating.

But thinking ahead isn't a GOPtard's speciality, just look at the 1986 Amnesty deal.

Noice!

Yeah, nice of you to finally acknowledge the truth.

Getting clammy yet? It's just going to get better from here on out.

the
left
can't
meme

are all your memes created by 55 year old lesbians? it's as if you went to some doonsbury meme training camp.

anons, we need a word to describe the average lefty cringememe.
>has to be wittier than cringememe.

whatever the case, Sup Forums knows -- if for no other reason -- that it's time hasn't even yet begun; and we can use memes as our barometer.
pressure is rising, commies.
the relative quality and potency of our memes compared with yours is an issue of polarities. lefty memes have become the standard for a shitty, flaccid meme. Sup Forums-tier memes are the gold standard.
please do continue, lefties. you're only telegraphing to the youth that you're on the way out.

time's almost up.

omg are you serious? the more he runs his mouth, the more sure he wont be re elected,I want it to get better in your trumptard mind!

it's already getting bad for your donnie tiny hands. He has at best 32% support, and more and more people are registering Democrat every, single, day. Remember all the diverse candidates that one back in November? transgender mayors of your bigot towns? Yeah, that's the future. Prepare to get blue waved hick.