Tiger Mask W

>[HorribleSubs] Tiger Mask W - 27 [720p]

...in which we see exotic rules, kicking sakuga and Naoto somehow being even more retarded than usual

never seen a single episode, but saw NOT Ibushi doing well in New Japan. It is any good?

why,jpg

>Tiger Mask turned heel
Welp.

So who is going to be the one to bring him back to his senses?

The whole team of NJPW wrestlers he'll be fighting with the Miracles in the four-man tag match, as well as yelling from basically all non-GWM characters, including the crowd.

FUCK KEVIN

>its all tigar masku fault takuma lost!
>go undercover to rekt him
>he on my side now

So... what the fuck is Kevin even gonna do?

Fukuwara mask is with him so he'd probably cooked up some ploy or loophole in X Woman's contract.

Who is the guy on the right?

TIGER WHAT ARE YOU DOING REEEEEEE

Fucking hell this show is still going on?

How much does Tiger mask W interact with the actual NJPW characters?

Why are everyone suddenly hate Kevin?

Because he went full retard.

Mike Rodriguez, one of Takuma and Kevin's friends.

He believes it's Tiger Mask's fault Takuma lost to the Third, when it's Takuma's own stubbornness that did it to begin with.

Takuma needs to tell Kevin that it's not Tiger Mask's fault, but odds are Kevin will just ignore that request and still do his Roaring Rampage of Revenge shtick. Because WRESTLING.

What the hell happened to this weeks episode? I know that it's just an anime, but the fight between Tiger Mask and King Tiger was pantsu on the head retarded. At least the moves up until now were somewhat realistic.

>Tiger Mask becomes a traitor
What an idiot

You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the next yellow devil

I'm with you on this one. Fuck Kevin.

Rounds?

wtf are they TNA now?

>watched episode 1
This show is very homo erotic...
dropped

> he can't watch a few half naked men sweatily hug each other

>This show is very homo erotic...
Maybe, but it also features Miss sex and Haruna's sweet ass, so it kinda balances itself.

>He turned traitor to achieve his goals
For fucks sake Naoto, I was just starting to warm up to you again.

>doing the heel thing this late
This is 2nd cour stuff, The third should have been middle season boss and those fille episode shouldnt fucking exist, cut all the romance and tiger spring shit.