Is communism really that bad?

is communism really that bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBjVau1w7Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines
infowars.com/researcher-famine-killed-7-million-in-us-during-great-depression/
dailywire.com/news/14525/5-statistics-showing-how-capitalism-solves-poverty-aaron-bandler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Communism is Jewish murderous ideology

Yeah

Mummy is tasty yum yum

your claim needs evidence

Starving to death is bad, yes.

Over 150 million dead, so yeah I’d say so.

maybe

you like being able to eat food dont you?

if so you wouldnt like communism

And if you dare have an opinion pic says the rest

No there's just a bunch of mongoloids on pol that can't think for themselves. They would fuck themselves in their own ass if the capitalist hegemony told them to.

SHES MY MUM.

150 gorillion sounds like a made up numbe

Yes. It's a scam where a small clique nationalize and steal an economy, leverage it up and steal an entire countrys pensions and savings (banks) before leaving it to blow up.
Human right abuses and genocide is what they promote, which is the polar opposite of freedom, intelligent debate and moral decency which western and Roman civilization stood for.

While doing all this looting, they blame everyone else to deflect attention from the corruption and should anyone be caught, they cry persecution and foreign influence meddling. Yes, even in China,

These are facts, look them up.

>MUH 150 GORILLIAN

no MINE

YES

I was 50 million off sorry, 100 million not enough though?

>Starvation is simply a matter of opinion.

If the system cannot provide, at the very least, the absolute basics for the continued life of a hman population, then it has failed in the most fundamental way that an economic system can fail.

No I think it’s great wooo. Leftists get the bullet too. I’m a POC and I’m non binary and transabled too soon I can speak to my experience here...society will be better when it’s more equal and less heteronormative. We need to distribute everything amongst the workers and I do a lot of hard emotional labor. You’re going to have to fuck me whether you like it or not straight bois.

Not if it's Stalinism

Before you say it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HXBjVau1w7Y (That wasn’t real communism)

>jews want communism not capitalism

Living in a communist country right now I can tell you it's fucking horrible.
I wish U.S.A. was capitalist again.

how exactly do they come up with these numbers

>because nobody eats in china

Idiot if you think this is communism then why don't you move to Somalia?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Chinese_Famine

And Russia stopped doing all of these things the moment they became capitalist. Fools, all of you

Easy, take the number of what the population of the people that where of that country and see the numbers go down. Plus a simple search in google of communist death camps will show you the full scale of the industrial like way they killed them all.

>soviet mum
She literally labeled as the "20th Century Monsters" Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Trotsky and Hitler.

what do you mean

seems easy to doctor the numbers

>thinking famines are exclusive to china or communism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_famines

Fake number. Try a third of that, mostly due to Stalin and Mao.

When did the last one happen in the US? Or here? Or anywhere in the west?

Clueless boomer spotted

potato famine in ireland and there's an ongoing famine of whites here

Not an argument

As I said I got 50 million too much, isn’t 100 million enough for these dumb fucks to say “Fuck that!”

I understand but You clearly don’t understand your own capacity for evil if you want to put your communistic ideogoly upon the world. It doesn’t have to be an argument to show the numbers of the dead.

>potato famine
So well over a century ago, caused by a disease rather than "oh shit, we've fucked it up"?

Oh look, your spiritual leader Alex Jones believes america had a famine: infowars.com/researcher-famine-killed-7-million-in-us-during-great-depression/

Fuck commies, I’m going to sleep, I’ve got work tomorrow, something you commie bastards wouldn’t know.

what about the number of people capitalism killed

Calling her "soviet" would be an insult to her.

Most communist labor camps and prisons weren't extermination camps.

Im working too, and I'm a commie bastard. Im probably making more money than you, how does that make you feel, peasant?

then why did mumm dress up like a comminis

>capitalist society, i can choose between the christian baker and jewish baker
>communist society, i have no choice but from a jewish owned authority hierarchy

>choosing between christians and jews is freedom
kek

it never worked.

Imagine tonguing that bleached asshole

>being this insecure

NO LEWD

I found the brainwashed German Muslim

She has paintings of the last three Tsars hanging up in here office. She anti-gommie man

I know I just wanted to make a mum thread

like syphfluids

Interesting article. Seems they were being rather retarded though. Far from free market. Burning food when cities starve? Lunacy.

What number is that? Capitalism isn't a system forced upon everyone. You can't force someone into accepting or becoming "Capitalist". Communism on the other hand, you can. Communism is a form of government, religion and social construct, just like Islam.

So yes, we can come to the conclusion that communism killed millions and Capitalism didn't kill anyone.

>Communism
>because some people are more equal than others

Fuck off with your russiaboo faggotry. Even Russians don't want communism back

Naxui idi hipster

Embrace the 3rd position

Dressing like someone who was fighting off an invader is completely alright.
It was for survival not for ideology.

You capitalist pigs are so decadent, always eating faggoty scrumptious cakes. It will bea easy to win.

Honestly, I don’t know. But the number of people living in extreme poverty worldwide declined by 80 percent from 1970 to 2006. Also Poverty worldwide included 94 percent of the world's population in 1820. In 2011, it was only 17 percent. I got this from the daily wire, look it up. You only have to look at the world today and know capitalism hasn’t failed. It’s not perfect, it’s not suppose to be. I don’t know about the number of the deaths due to it, but compared to communism that contributed NOTHING to the world, capitalism seems to be winning. And after all is the better option.

stop projecting

Here’s the link enjoy;
dailywire.com/news/14525/5-statistics-showing-how-capitalism-solves-poverty-aaron-bandler
I have to go to bed now, my eyes are burning.

Not at all, it's just to spite you and your ignorant rhetoric. The point is you would do better under a less capitalistic system

ye, its based upon labor theory of value

it should also be noted that even while pozzed by the jew, eastern european communists were still:
pro strong family, pro strong borders (iron curtain), ultra patriotic, anti degeneracy, and basically have nothing to do with western conceptions of modern day leftist communism

I prefer actions over words and since every communist revolutionary has been a murderous, manipulative psychopath, I think I'll pass.

Are you kidding? America pays farmers to not grow food, to this day. To drive demand to allow corporate farming to profit. See this is what you people don't get: unfettered capitalism always ends up eating the poor. And they do it using the government. Then they blame the government and you vote in idiots to cap it at the knees in response. Which furthers their narrative. You are, quite literally, why we can't have nice things. Even those of us that work hard.

hola

>unfettered capitalism
You have not describe unfettered capitalism. Fucking about with subsidies or burning crops and shit is very much fettered capitalism.

My dad would end up voting Republican in the US (construction engineer in private sector), he plans to vote for commies instead. They have this Bernie Sanders thing going on, we're outsiders, tax the top 0.01%.

I don't argue.

Nice pic, this explains why capitalists are so angsty: premature ejaculation

China is shitty version of fascism. They stopped being communist a long, long time ago.

>Yup it's bad
How is communism good

True, but "unfettered" by the standards of modern capitalist is that coprporations can fuck with the market as much as they want. In a way, unfettered is completely a myth. Either the market is completely free for those with capital to manipulate, or you try and put in some kind of controls to limit their ability to fuck with it. But either way, someone is in control.

Tell that to the other idiots in this thread using China to vilify communism

communists cant explain why is a surgeon paid more than a burger flipper
>both stand and work with their hands
>both are slightly moving around a light metal tool
>both are performing relatively similar labor

>>>>huuuuuuuuur duuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lets rile up all the burger flippers to murder all the surgeons, surgeons are exploiting the burger flippers, lets murder all the fucking surgeons, i am sure this will work!

>True, but "unfettered" by the standards of modern capitalist is that coprporations can fuck with the market as much as they want

Then they are at that point making the same mistake as communism. However, one is betraying their principles (capitalism, by not allowing the free market to do it's thing), the other is following them to the letter (communism, trying and failing to manage everything manually).

why don't you have a catalan flag on bant

Are you implying Somalia is communist?
Jesus christ you newfag.

>only 28 years old
>get called a boomer by some dude who hasn't graduated highschool yet
U.S.A. has been communist for about twenty years. Its economic and sociological patterns are more comparable to communism.
You work, you get paid very little, you pay taxes for other people to survive and fund their decaying cities.
How is this different than The USSR?
If it was capitalism I wouldn't be paying taxes to make sure your nigger cousins can survive.

My maternal grandparents hate the commies cause they took their land and livestock.
My paternal ones love them cause of massive gibs(my grandpa built his house with 3 months pay thanks to communist rations)

I wouldn't call celebrating a Victory over an overwhelming invasion really a celebration of Communism.

>china now invalidates china then

You can still use China to vilify communism. Their actual communist period was even more horrific than their current period. The shitty version of fascism they practice right now is terrible too but it's an improvement over real communism.

not if you are super lazy....as all humans are.
"you mean I can make 5 shoes, and get paid same as the guy that makes 100 shoes? Fuck making 100 shoes..."

I didn't say that at all. You're free to argue with your straw man, though it's essentially like your masturbating. Which also might be causing your premature ejaculations.

Just like kremlin Putin was bad, "capitalist" Putin is good, right? Listen to yourself: you are arguing over which flavor of a corrupt nation is more palatable.

listen, communism is built upon labor theory of value
labor theory of value is clearly fucking false, because trough out history, most of humanity farmed hard as hell 15 hours a day in order to achieve absolute poverty tier miserable existence
i today perform relatively low labor, and yet live better than 99.99% of all emperors and rulers trough out recorded history

how do you explain this shit, if your whole world view is built upon labor theory of value?

>is communism really that bad?
yes, unless your highest and only goals in like are things like hard unpaying work, communal shelters and scarcly any food then communism is a very very bad thing.

no incentive for progress under communism, scientific progress is not always fun, it is hard work and a lot of hours/days/years spent on dead-end projects.
What incentive is there to achieve anything or do anything if there is no carrot.

I cant, it's a selectable flag

Yes
Read the gulag archipelago
Communism is Jews with unlimited power so they just openly torture and rape people to death.

Communism is forced labour owned by the state
If I don't want to participate, too bad. I'll be forced to.
Even if I know my skills are put to far better use elsewhere, the state decides.
Wouldn't want to screw with the production planning now would we?

I never noticed it was selectible

There's no absolutes. We all know China's a dirty shithole and has always been but the suffering of their people under real communism was beyond comprehension. Of course being Chinese is going to cause the victim suffering by existing, but their livelihood is marginally better under this system.

Am I saying either is good? No.

Come here fags
and fuck communism

THEY AREN'T COMMIES ffs

That's not my theory. Your theory is one of absolutes where if I have any appreciation for non-capitalist theory then I am a complete communist. This is a byproduct of a lazy, uninformed society that can't think beyond absolutes. In this respect you are closer in ideology to true communists than I am. I personally believe it is useful to understand the strengths and weaknesses of all economic systems, and stri