Real conspiricy hours

Post your best Sup Forums conspiracy theories that you know in your gut are true. Whats the most far out shit you actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis
archive.li/pIC4M
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
illuminati-news.com/00363.html
youtu.be/KOerDO3p55c
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Golf rumors

Jews are playing both sides while trying to summon demons to enslave the goyim forever

user plz Im not trying to get blackbagged by the FBI, delete this

John titor was real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_time_hypothesis

> The phantom time hypothesis is a historical conspiracy theory asserted by Heribert Illig. First published in 1991, the hypothesis proposes a conspiracy by the Holy Roman Emperor Otto III, Pope Sylvester II, and possibly the Byzantine Emperor Constantine VII, to fabricate the Anno Domini dating system retrospectively, so that it placed them at the special year of AD 1000, and to rewrite history to legitimize Otto's claim to the Holy Roman Empire. Illig believed that this was achieved through the alteration, misrepresentation and forgery of documentary and physical evidence. According to this scenario, the entire Carolingian period, including the figure of Charlemagne, is a fabrication, with a "phantom time" of 297 years (AD 614–911) added to the Early Middle Ages.

> The proposal has found no favour among mainstream medievalists.

Mackinac Bridge is actually a UFO

Cmon pol, help me out with a few of these. God was raped?

That I'm God

AIDS is a bioweapon mean to deal with african population explosion that went out of control

trauma based mind control. You see the elite developed a method of making 100% loyal slaves. They used these slaves to assassinate their enemies.

Runescape in New york (.nyc)

Well.. were you raped?

Best one ive seen here
>The Lottery is a government program to catch time travelers

slut stocks

I’m pretty convinced that Democrats collide as a party to enslave the minds of minorities to ensure they will always vote democrat

archive.li/pIC4M

(((The top half of seat-belts)))

I also saw someone else on here say Charlemagne never existed
Is there more stuff on his besides the wiki article?

Holy shit, user, lmao. That's fucking clever.

You mong, this isn’t a chance nspiracy theory
It’s an actual conspiracy. You know those two things are different right?
LBJ literally said that they do this

Have any other proof than one dubious lbj quote?

Sup Forums is a smorgesborg of Russian and U.S. state funded shilling. A layer below that, both parties of the U.S. are funding shills to influence opinion. With the republicans having a stronger hold. I'd put good money down that PTG's are being funded by a GOP superpac.

>Fucking digits, boi.

Pretty much Ebola, too. They found fucking dinosaur AIDS in bat shit in a cave and started fucking with it.

That all governments are run by jews and the only way to combat this is a white enthostate.

Sup Forums is the international phyop proving/testing ground and a few nazi spergs are winning

>checked

Someone has definitely weaponized it. Look at fucking 4+4, lmao.

We must ally ourselves with blacks against jews and once we have destroyed the jews we turn on them.

That Hitler escaped Germany and went to Argentina it's not even that far fetched no body and multiple sightings of the fuhrer in Argentina.

I whole-heartedly belive all social media is gathering information on its users and selling it to whoever would buy it. K also think they are trying to become more powerful than the government and they want to form "digital-states".

The Fed owns the world and murders people in hospitals every day.

REMOV

golf rum

Common sense dictates that if you enable heroin addicts and give them heroin while the other party doesn't, heroin addicts will vote for you.

Sebastian Gorka is immortal and was behind the Nazis.

Trump is simultaneously an establishment shill that is also working against the establishment.

People who work for intelligence agencies are starting to wake up the fact they've become psychopaths and are losing their grip on reality. They all know pizza is real.

i already told you all before but no one listened and its too late to do anything about it. check your ingredients bigots, its full of soy

>and was behind the Nazis.
only literally in this picture

The conspiracy is that it is all one big conspiracy with one group behind it that has been behind it for 1000's of years

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Someone wrote the perfect script, thousands of years ago. World leaders play characters on the world-stage. Everything else is hidden.

and you have no idea what they are hiding and what they have been doing and are doing to all of you

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E

but you can find out here I would start with the playlists
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

wtf checked

Goddamn it. Now it's just a giant nuisance to deal with too.

I wrote this article
renegadetribune.com/weaponized-language/

English do something to people's brain.

Human civilization is A LOT older then we thought

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Göbekli_Tepe

>The surviving structures, then, not only predate pottery, metallurgy, and the invention of writing or the wheel, but were built before the so-called Neolithic Revolution, i.e., the beginning of agriculture and animal husbandry around 9000 BCE. But the construction of Göbekli Tepe implies organization of an advanced order not hitherto associated with Paleolithic, PPNA, or PPNB societies. Archaeologists estimate that up to 500 persons were required to extract the heavy pillars from local quarries and move them 100–500 meters (330–1,640 ft) to the site.[31] The pillars weigh 10–20 metric tons (10–20 long tons; 11–22 short tons), with one still in the quarry weighing 50 tons.[32]

Pretty much everything boils down to point A to B. Control the logistics behind that and that's a lot of power to wield.

Yeah, I'm sure it's of no significance that Trump's former advisory was also advising Goebbels, and looks no different than he did 80 years ago.

Give me some intel, anons, everytime I've researched this I find a big ol' nothinburger.

Will check. This is just as good as the Invention Secrecy Act thread done months ago.

Qualityposts are unusually sporadic nowadays.

The people who died on the Challenger are alive.

this is true etymology is a form of black magic, spelling= spells, words=sword. The archaic languages were based in cymatics, they created English specifically to hide the truth and brainwash people

here bro have an entire playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

ufos are real and disclosure will happen soon

Clinton body count

UFOS have been real for 100,000's of years bro, they are called vimanas in the Vedas this what the fuhrer discovered and built his iwn

Ressource depletion (not only oil, although it's the main problem) is real and will lead to the collapse of our civilisation.
The elite know this since decades. Their plan is to handle a controlled collapse and keep their power. It implies a massive and planned depopulation.
Birht control ? Too slow (the chinese experiment is a failure)
Soldiers and/or milicians detaining and killing people are out of question : this solution needs too many accomplices, given the final population planned (Georgia Guidestones, anyone ?)
WW3 ? They need usable infrastructures and a liveable Earth after the depopulation.
Pandemic ? It could be part of the process, but a world wide one will lead to massive social unrest, so ... Back to the infrastructure problem.
Theoretically, the best solution (from the elite point of view) is 95% of the world population simply killing themselves.
A slightly more realistic approach is people killing their famillies, friends neighbours and workmates/schoolmates then commiting suicide.
You can also count on drug/medicine addicts who'll die of withdrawal symptoms when the controlled collapse will occur.
Think about the psychological addictions too. Like those young people commiting suicide when their favorite singer dies.
All the realistic conspiracy theories are perfectly linked with this one: The elite will handle the ressources depletion by a controlled collapse and depopulation. And the deadline is probably during the next decade.
>Massive immigration and jihadism, aka killers who blow themselves in the process
>Trauma based mind control (the pizzagate and human trafficking)
>The transgender agenda (there's no such thing as a non-suicidal tranny)
>The US opioid crisis
>The "snowflakization" of the youth
There's only one rule of thumb: a self-detructive population is the best population.

That's his father, dumbass. Gorka's dad was a Nazi.

>senpai noticed me
Christmas doesn't always come on the 25th. Thanks user.

I have seen the evidence for this, pretty crazy shit, pretty convincing too trauma based mind control

Sounds like a meme to confuse the uniformed (e.g. The Grifter, Marble Hornets, Candlejack).

yw you will enjoy it, everyone in this thread will love that channel, everything you are looking for is there all the answers I made it for you all, the new digital library of Alexandria

also check out truthstream media and storm clouds gathering

Some good work, user.

This is a very interesting. It's comprised of various threads and will take time to read but it is definitely something that seems possible. But you'll need to go into it knowing that you'll have to wear your fagfoil helmet when reading.

illuminati-news.com/00363.html

James Alefantis is undoubtedly a pedo that does weird shit; probably molests kids.

>666
>shieet
Library of Alexandria you say? Well may as well delve deeper into the lost library if it's as good as you say it is. I'm a sucker for some stuff to read.
Worth a shot. Lots of crazy things end up being true in time.

Jews are the son of Cain. They are the antithesis to life and creation, fully capable of betrayal at any time. The virus that a body need to continuously strengthen itself. The human race is now evolving at intense levels as the pressure increases, from the large net of jew control. But they will fail in the end as they are not of god, and god is creation and all life. That which goes against life and wishes to establish it's own set of laws, has already sealed its fate.

I think you're crazy not to believe in this.

codex alimentarius

This - - - >>> youtu.be/KOerDO3p55c

I have a hunch that king nigger obama has $ billions in an offshore account looted from the US treasury. For instance that $1.7 billion in cash that was flown to Iran, I bet the nigger got a large cut of that.

Absolutely. I think all data that has ever existed under every individual's given name is archived. People didn't think twice, they just handed over all of the intimate details of their life.

Well actually the rise poor diets and bad immune systems as a result of bread and sugar causes just about all disease. Snake Diet . com

I want shitpost telemetry to see my stats.

Everything the High Level Insider said

Kushner is the Antichrist
Ivanka is a tranny
Blumpf is a moron who was chosen by the Illuminati to be installed as president because he's so easily manipulated

yea if you just look at the timeline the last 12000 years theres evidence of the flood happening. But the most important thing to understand is the Amnesia about human origin is and was by controlling the circulation of knowledge. For over 1000 consecutive years, all around the world, the poor and/or enslaved were punished and murdered for owning books and surplus of resources.

Owning the issuance of money is the most effective way to dominate the information pool. Money provides motive for lesser men to do evil. Nationalizing banks means meritocracy and individuality as a nation.

ty brother appreciate it I ope you share it. Always get your news from that site bro basically it is Sup Forums without the idiots and shills. Most good info on Sup Forums comes from Black Sun anyway

Expanding earth

WHAT I LEARNED TODAY:
God exists, and was raped

Aids and ebola were man made bioweapons

We are a psyop and winning

Whatever the fuck this shit is

Ancient aliens is real

And Chabad is running it all. I have some compiled articles about Kushner being a wicked fuck.

Sandyhook was a vaccine trial that failed and killed all test subjects.

I wrote this one also
renegadetribune.com/the-scam-and-how-it-works/

"partial" disclosure. They want us to forget about satanism being the true religion of the jews and jesuits. The highest order of all "companies" are all the same vampiric lesser humans

This too. His track record of accurate predictions is too good at this point to discredit him as just a LARP. Whether or not he's actually who says he is one thing, but he knows shit that only someone thats...ahem...A High Level Insider would know.

Thanks for the tip

I would watch ancient knowledge first, then zero point, then electric universe best way to absorb everything

(((satanic))) shape shifting lizards inhabit jews when they become powerful
there exist special strains of white people, think families that can see the all and the 'shroom visuals' while sober, it is the duty of those blessed with this to fight eternally against the lizards and rid the world of them, inside and out

oops meant to post this pic with that shieeeet lol

no dummy. plants are oil and we can grow all we need. We can however use the sun and earth to provide over half of the power we need. Passive solar and passive geothermal energy is the most abundant sources of electricity

UFOs are dark life-forces, bruv.

>le daemons

nobody likes you

JP Morgan arranged the sinking of the Titanic (which he owned indirectly) to kill the major opposition to the federal reserve. And collect insurance from Lloyds

David are you compromised? I know your understanding about energy isnt applicable by your own hands yet, but damn just build something

more people agree than you think you dirty rat fucks will be exposed

>checked

Nailed it, boi. Don't forget the Lusitania.