Thoughts?

nydailynews.com/life-style/health/women-high-iqs-moms-study-article-1.1421592

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Xj_r5QG-s&t=2s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The nose knows

"smart women don't have kids" gee I wonder who's behind this article

(((their))) plan for a more stupid and easier to control generation

High IQ is a male trait, so much like a woman with a mustache, it's unattractive

>High IQ

Not really news. Education is much worse for womens fertility(I think it's neutral or positive for men), and adding high IQ is often a one-way trip to catlady status.

It’s true though. You look at low IQ hispanic areas in Texicali York and they’re all having 3-5 kids. Ffs this happens all over the world, look at Africa. I’m not saying it’s a good thing that stupid people are outbreeding smarter populations and invading their land, that’s just what’s happening, unfortunately

It's the same way everywhere, not just the West.

"""""High""""" IQ women are more likely to go to uni and get an (((education)))

>"perceived".
means nothing.

Women can be as high IQ as they like. I've never met one who wasn't a fucking retard. Not a single one worth talking to and I get married in a week.

They're all absolutely retarded.

That's true for both sexes. The high intelligent people get far fewer kids than the lower intelligent people who breed like rabbits. The worst part is society supports the breeding of low intelligent people by taking resources from smart people.

>tfw to intelligent too reproduce

>That's true for both sexes.
No it's not. IQ and education is either neutral or a positive for men, atleast in the US and Sweden.

>The high intelligent people get far fewer kids than the lower intelligent people who breed like rabbits.
True.

>The worst part is society supports the breeding of low intelligent people by taking resources from smart people.
Yeah, but is removing welfare really the way? How are things in places where there is little to no welfare?

>I get married in a week.
Enjoy your last blowjob.

>tfw too intelligent to carry on my intelligence.

OP here. Unrelated but I have no sensitivity in my penis whatsoever. A blowjob feels like nothing.

Am I fucked from years of masturbating?

They're having that many children because they are most likely supported by the government via welfare benefits and can afford to do so without drastically improving their living standards, which isn't their key concern. Do you think they would be able sustain having 3-5 children if they weren't on government benefits? They would probably choose not to have children if they couldn't afford it. Simultaneously these lower class non-whites don't come from a culture of study or going to university and thus avoid the feminist programming and careerism of women and simply become housewives.

High IQ women also put more investment into their children rather than spitting them for the sake of it. It's simply the modern Western cultural norm of feminism which some high IQ white women and East Asians like the Japanese have different ideas of childrearing and the pros and cons of it on themselves which has changed, they think it limits or constrains them...

Part of that is a problem with the women themselves. Studies have shown that the higher IQ a woman has, the lesser number of men she'll find attractive.

That's just being circumsized.

Welfare should only be given if certain guarantees against breeding were taken, such as voluntary castration.

Because kids fucking suck. Smart people have less kids because they know this. Want to fix that? Want smart women to have more kids? Do your part as fathers to make it suck less

see AND READ IT

You mean they're more selective and you soyboys aren't worthy breeding material.

Hypergamy must be stopped.

yes
do nofap and fap once a week
solve problem on 2 week

They're also not having that many more children than whites.

Men remain equally selective for mates throughout their lives whereas as a female's value increases she will only want males of equal or higher value. Women don't like guys who aren't as successful as they are, as you start to see women doing better, less guys will be able to date them.

It's the same for Jews too m8.

>High IQ women less likely to have children

High Iq people in general have fewer children

Kids are expensive. Smart people know this and so plan accordingly. They know what birth control is.

Idiots just have unwanted pregnancies.

>Women
>High IQ
Pick one.

this is called reverse eugenics or something

the western society supports it heavily

dysgenics. If the bitches were really capable of being high-IQ they'd realize their eggs are precious and fertilize them with superior Aryan seed. Women who fail to reproduce are an evolutionary dead end and thus retarded.

>9
the dating playground is biased and it has never been fixed because of women careers, which are not accounted for in the common perception

thanks

No problem. Good luck user.

It's quite simple really. High IQ people hate disgusting and repetitive activities that drain their resources and that's parenting in a nutshell.

>disgusting and repetitive activities
stop eating?

I wouldn't call parenting disgusting, but there's some truth in this. There's a lot of repetitive shitwork that goes with caring for children, and that usually falls to women. Of course an intelligent person would be less likely to want to do that.

Raising your own children is an interesting and productive activity. Life would be disgusting and repetitive without them. Too bad you'll die a kissless virgin and never will never marry and reproduce.

This is a thing not only in the west, but in pretty much every continent.

Cut off welfare and you solve part of the problem.
Make incentives for higher iq people to have more children.

youtube.com/watch?v=c8Xj_r5QG-s&t=2s

require higher iq people to have a certain amount of children
mandatory national iq testing

>Part of that is a PROBLEM with the women themselves.

>solve PROBLEM on 2 week

>No PROBLEM.

>you solve part of the PROBLEM.

Start campaign in which being intelligent mother is virtue and doing the rat race is traitorous and irresponsible

give priveleges to intelligent families

Damn leaf, are you trying to redeem yourself?

Too late. I think that ship has already sailed.

Basically long term planning is non-existent for low IQ peasants.

This. Women seek social status and money above all else. Rewarding them for making babies would work 100%.

But Chink women breed with Aryan master race all the time.

you don't breed smarter bulls
you breed bigger bulls or turn them to obedient bigger stronger oxen
the people are tax livestock

Breeding is silly. Why ruin your body for no reward? To amuse some incel neckbeard?

control how though?

whats the day to day gonna be like
the policies and shit

i just dont understand what they hope to gain by cucking themselves

(I'm sure your cats will pay the rent when you are old and ugly you dumb bitch.

imagine you designed a green custome. at the olympics you see all the young athletes wearing it. wouldn't it make you happy

>High IQ women
High IQ women are abominations.

Men are supposed to be the deciders in who gets pregnant.

>IQ
>Women
>Relevant

Will only lead to more sexual dimorphism in intelligence. A low IQ thot and a high IQ thot are the same primordial thing, thots.

Breed strong big brained sons lads. That's all that matters.

>High IQ women less likely to have children
They stop having kids when the government stops subsidizing them.

High IQ women tend to have jobs because they thought "I'm smart so I'll work" and they played into the career meme. low IQ women dont play into the meme instead they shoot for a beta provider they can snag by having kids with or they just get married and have kids because they are ruled by instinct rather than thought.

75% of German scientists don't have children. At that rate only retards will be having kids in the future there. Going on holiday there will be like going to the zoo to watch monkeys lick their own assholes and eating their own shit.

>get killed at age 15 before you had kids
>"guess youre retarded"

no user, that's stupid, evolution is a jewish meme.
they were tricked by propaganda to not marry and have kids.
its why they kys at 35.

If you take the equation and replace money in step 1 with time you have time x time; so as long as you have plenty of time you can summon a woman to your liking.

It's not all bad news.

A solution for our problem