3rd world sweatshop clothing factories and death traps

What does pol think about paying less at the expense of giving away our jobs and exploiting otherwise starving slave workers in 3rd world countries.

> Fashion Factories Undercover (Documentary) - Real Stories
> youtube.com/watch?v=HHw4HEzzsyc

Other urls found in this thread:

spectrum.ieee.org/robotics/industrial-robots/your-next-tshirt-will-be-made-by-a-robot
youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't buy any clothes unless it's made in a white country if i can help it.
unfortunately it's getting (((a lot harder))) to do that, or really fucking expensive.

even expensive stuff is mostly made in india or china, it's fucking depressing.

people pay for victoria secret, pac sun, jc penny, all those mall t shirts and underwear not knowing its the same as getting a fruit of the loom pack of tshirts for 10 dollars and plastering some symbol on it with a markup of 100 dollars.

im actually looking for materials that last after many washes and drying. shirts that arent too thin and feel great and fit.

it's harder and harder to find. gotta be more conscious than ever when buying it.

i try to go for natural fibers, leather, etc. but buying at a department store is near impossible to find anything made in USA,UK,germany, etc by white people.

Pretty much forced to buy online.

All the """nice""" clothing chains/brands have almost all been totally subverted to sweatshop shit at excessive mark-ups.

It's better to buy indy/local crap now-adays.

My boots were made in Austin, TX with leather sourced from Chicago, they are nice as shit. I wish I could find a whole wardrobe of similar quality stuff, but it's really hard.

just read an article about robots being made to do that.
spectrum.ieee.org/robotics/industrial-robots/your-next-tshirt-will-be-made-by-a-robot
soon people will recognize the third world isn't even worth enslaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=Isq6YltjRRU

What boggles my mind the most is how these companies are paying workers who make these shoes dollar on an hour and then they pay MILLIONS to niggers just to wear them on their sweaty nigger feet...

even clothing that is supposedly "made in America" are actually made in 3rd world countries only to be reimported so the labels get switched out to "made in the USA" before being sold. That is acceptable practice because labels only need to identify the last county in which it was modified,.

>i don't buy any clothes unless it's made in a white country if i can help it.
good, but you cant be sure of that, companies often promote that shit but they still import the clothes from asia and africa to jew the sit out of you.

only way to go is through protectionism.

Blame niggers. They're the ones buying $300 shoes.

Lies and slander. These people need jobs. Surely their government will keep them safe.

>What does pol think about paying less at the expense of giving away our jobs and exploiting otherwise starving slave workers in 3rd world countries.
We need those jobs to come back.
We need to end slavery if we dont want to end up as slaves ourselves, its impossible in a globalized world tho.

within a 100 years of globalism we will all be paid Chinese wages and life will be hell.

>impossible in a globalized world tho.
impossible to reverse the slavery trend and declining wages.

made by white people is a meme and gimick. tacos made by white people is no more authentic than a mexican doing it, but what matters is the ingredients.

you can get away with it because the "made in america" can be registered as a corporate logo, doesnt reflect the actual thing.

Victoria secret=Friut of the loom or any other brand

No, underwear maybe but VS bras are the best

yeah but if i'm going to get a $5 taco, i'd rather buy it from someone making atleast minimum wage(white country), rather than someone making 5cents an hour in bumbfuckistan country i've never heard of

This is what the free market gets you lad

was going to post this

heard about that practice too -- 'finishing' in made in the usa.

Daily reminder that sweat shops are an economic necessity and every country that has gone through industrialization has had them.

economists have been encouraging 'comparative advantage' for econ 101.

these 3rd world countries took manufacturing jobs from north america, only to sell it back to us at a cheaper price and leave americans who dont have higher iq's and better suited for factory jobs to work in service while the knowledge workers slave away in their cubicle jobs.

would u rather the corporations enslave american factory workers like the early industrial revolution or take that shit to china. dno. i dont know if most americans want those jobs anymore.

western corps and the globalists can pocket their wallets and give consumers in the west a better deal.

not many people are willing to pay for domestically made clothing for higher prices.

what happens when there's no shithole to exploit.

by that time robots will be making shit for us.

People would create automated machines which do it for them, but it isn't worth doing because slaves in another country do it for practically nothing.

Call me a shill, but gap clearance is decent if you don't give a fuck where it's made. Otherwise, it's near impossible unless it's some retarded hipstery gimmick like cotton bureau.

Those are great looking shoes tho.

Thinking about dumping more than a 1000euros for a limited edition pair.

Africa will always be a shithole, so looks like we're good.

so far it looks like bangladesh and cambodia r the worst offenders.