Is islam a violent religion?

is this bait?

ehhh yeah it encourages racism, genocide, homophobia, gender inequality, etc. My country needs to crack down on allahu ackbars and make sure they stop fucking raping, stealing, killing, and harming others in the name of le great Allah

Yes

Yes.

Islam is a practical religion. If necessary it will use force. This is how things get done. Nobody would know about Islam today if it didn't take the initiative.

yes

pathetic

It was founded on violence and forced conversions. Mohammed (peace be upon him my ass) sacked cities in the region, forced them to convert, then enslaved or executed the rest. He did that time and time again, and we're supposed to buy the idea that "Islam means peace?" Bullshit. It means SUBMISSION, and it means that for a fucking reason.

It's a fucking murder cult, founded by a murdering, pedophile maniac with a god complex.

It was a religion of its time, back then everyone was savage. Just look what the vikings did, they were worse than ISIS at some point.

Problem however is that Islam doesn't reform, its the same savage bullshit from 1400 years ago.

Muhammed only said peaceful shit when he was weak, once he became powerful god "revealed" more violent verses to him and that's when he started slaughtering and enslaving people. I don't know who's stupider, Muslims who believe that bullshit or liberals who don't understand the inherent violence of this disgusting religion.

islam is heavily propagating itself. If the viking's ideology were like that, where is it today?

Come here and I'll show you. Bring your sister too.

according to the liberal's own moral compass, they are worse. Because when you are veiled in fear and doubt your whole life, it's not as easy to see the bullshit. Western liberals have no excuse.

yes

Behead those who say Islam is violent!

Muhammed was a evil genius if you think about it.
Every time when he wanted something ,,god'' revealed it to him.
He wanted to have more than 4 wives, so god revealed it. He wanted to fuck a 6 years old girl, god revealed it. He wanted to enslave married woman and keep them as sex slaves, god revealed it for him so this doesn't count as adultery anymore. He wanted keep half fo the war booty for himself, god allowed it. Half of the quran is based on Muhammad desires. I guess muslims are really retarded if they don't realize what a fraud Muhammad really was.

Same thing happened with Joseph Smith and the Mormons and people even know he was convicted con artist.

Sure he was evil but you don't need to be a genius to just make up a religion as you go along, you just need to be smarter than 1.6 billion inbred goatfuckers and their liberal apologists

Wrong, The violent one is Wahhabism ideology spread by Saudis

South Park's episode on the stupidity of Mormonism was hilarious. Interesting how no one was murdered because of it. Maybe some religions are more violent than others

No, it's not. There are 1.3 billion of us, we're not all murderers.
Sure there are some bad apples, but saying Islam is a violent religion would be akin to saying Catholicism is a pedophilic religion or Buddhism is nihilistic, or Methodists are dumb.

Obviously.

No, but Mo fucked it right near the get go, and superseded (almost irrevocably) the divine construed and revealed to him because of his lusts and greeds, hence the """holy book""" has been fucking people up, needs a serious anti-mohammad reform

> I know that sounds paradoxical but there is need for a great deal of nuance needed

Yes, definitely, i wouldn't be surprise if by opening my windows, i might see 2 or 3 niggers/sandniggers raping a woman for the sake of allah.

partially true upsidedown Poland,
Wahhabism, though, is a strict adherence to the most fundamental Mohamadean interpretation of God, closest to the Koran in both draconian authoritarianism and violent suppression of dissenters

Yes.

Bullshit, if Wahhabism is strict adherence to Islam, Saudi Monarchy would be overthrown by Wahhabist long ago.
They discourage critical thinking and the adherent should obey the big brother without question.

islam is not a religion by the definition
it's paramiltary blood cult

And you also forgot that he spread that lie so he could eventually boost his army's moral, conquer most of the arabic peninsula and be sure that his progeniture could reign for many generation.