Re:Creators

Why is Red such a SHIT?

This might be my favorite this season along with Alice to Zouroku.

Welcome to the Real World bitch. Population, you, me and everything in between

>finally make anime real
>they destroy everything

Clearly AOTS together with Tsuki ga Kirai if it remains vanilla. Now all they need to do is add a Zato=ONE reference to the mix.

This season is actually stacked though.

Watching 14 shows easily.

Mamika did nothing wrong.

What is peoples opinions of Mr. Stand?

>they all going to return into their respective chinese cartoons in the end
Why even bother?

So when are they going to notice what all these characters have in common?

Watching stuff doesnt mean its good. I am also watching like 15 shows but the only reason I havent dropped half is because I havent seen 4-5 episodes yet, so I cant just call them shit after 2 episodes.

>that quality
>that filename
>streaming
>imgur

Holy mother of God kill yourself please or I'll throw lettuce at you

I like him. Mostly because he actually has a good reason to act all edgy.

He's going to become lovable soon.

still waiting for a site to sub them since amazon doesnt have a big enough catalog for me to subscribe

Where is muh Hime?

Why did they give Travis a female persona?

>Red goes into her creator's world
>her creator hasn't had inspiration to continue the LN.

That means BL has been in hiatus because Hiroe is living the dream drinking and partying with Revy.

The absolute madman.

Fuck off mamika

He's going to end up being the broest character in the show.

I WONDER WHO IS BEHIND SUCH A POST

get off Sup Forums mamika you newfag

>And on that day, we received a grim reminder.

What is his meme, shaman king, persona?

Kill yourself.

So what's her story? Did he create her?

Sooo, is part of the OST already out? That insert song before Shaman King shows up is pretty good.

>tfw Rei Hiroe is actually Rock

Think about it, he barged in here to save Red seemingly of his own accord.
He's not just looking for a scrap, he's doing the "pretend to not be a good guy while totally being a good guy" thing. Probably just couldn't stand by and watch a damsel in distress

>all according to keikaku

Post your crackpot theories

>Chuunihime is MC's sister's character and in her world there is a character who looks just like the MC. And they're lovers

>both of the fights so far were caused because Red is too dumb to just listen to what other people have to say

Sasuga worst girl

Fatalpulse doujinshi characters come to life, what fucking do, borf

The OP has no right to be so good.

Could this be Sonzai-X?

If fiction in the real world become real somewhere, that must implies that hentai doujin worlds exist, just by mere probability.

It has every right.

Ok, who started it, Red or Mamika?

>generic Sawano OP

eh

I can't wait for him to kick mamikas ass.

No, Pink wasn't listening to anything and Hime wanted her to start terrorizing the normal world to get their ways. She wouldn't listen to them anyways because of how she was written.

That's nothing I watch 30

You think anyone would still like their creator or you if you were an ugly duckling?

>the pics with MC are fanart on piclive
He's just another character

She's his catgirl but wearing a hat.

Mamika just threw Red out of a window when Red "wasn't making any sense" to her.

>You should help me punish creators
>I wanna get to know him first
>WHY WONT YOU HELP ME

That'd actually be kind of neat.

I hope Mamika goes all Homura on one of the other creations after this.

Is the MC just a character the dead sister created?

this and also nanatsu taiza

>You think anyone would still like their creator or you if you were an ugly duckling?

if I had a dollar for every woman that found me unattractive, women will eventually find me attractive.

Right here, all cute and romantic.

>Hime wanted her to start terrorizing the normal world
Rewatch the episode
>Come with me, I'll explain everything
>no ure the villain
>redfags defend this

I just want to point out that Red had no frame of reference to assume that Mamika's costume-change was an act of aggression, but acted like it was one anyways.
She was just looking for a fight and thought she could bully a teenage girl.

I really hope the nips like this show so that they make scales of her.

So why exactly was Fate:Zero so popular and overall hyped but this is mostly ignored by normalfag communities like MAL? Seems pretty damn weird. Is this sort of show what appeals a lot to these people? Was there some fucked up promotion tour in Japan that made people think of this show of being bad before it aired or something?

>That Lancer

Is this show going to be a ride? I need and Sup Forums needs a good ride. Last was samurai flamenco.

Mamika is a terrorist and point blank executes people

>Amidamaruuuu

This isn't on crunchyroll or Netflix.

I want to be a creator

The cutest!

FUCK OFF RED

YOU ARE SUCH A SHIT NOBODY EVEN REMEMBERS YOUR STUPID NAME

She doesn't seem to have them in that pic, or she's hiding them. Either way, she obvious wants to create babies with him.

Red is retarded short tempered LN protagonist.

Is it really a bad thing if 3DPD doesn't find you attractive? I had to turn down the school sluts many times when I was in middle and highschool.

reminder that we're being raided by magical girls

Show ends, with characters realizing they are in a anime.
News next day: Rei Hiroe has been found dead at top of the Tokyo Skytree, there was a message in blood: Re: Creators isn't over.

start writing them haremshits then

Probably not. It will be a 'ride' on the level that Aldnoah Zero was a 'ride'
The threads will be more entertaining than the show itself, but the hype and the shitposting will both be forced to a painful degree as people start to realize this is an unspectacular throwaway series with weak writing that ultimately goes nowhere.

burg

>Fate
Here's your answer

Just watch the first episode, 10 minutes in and you'll feel like you're on a rollercoaster

>they're all from a carnival phantasmesque spinoff

I bet his series isn't actually that edgy. I bet it's fujoshit written by a woman and all the edge is just threats and inconsequential violence being overblown.

Lancer will come from the series that's actually edgy as fuck written by someone who takes it completely seriously.

Kill yourself mamika. Man, if only someone like Yuuki Yuuna could have come instead of a dumb kids show cunt.

More Hime please.

>started this season that I finally get a break and only watch 1 or 2 show
>turns to be 10
Fuck.

>fate/zero
>FSN already had cult following in Japan
>Urobuchi involved

>Re:Creators
>anime original
>not much advertising
>not on crunchyroll for western idiots

Not on CR, majority of normfags doesn't download or watch non offical streaming sites.

Jojofags need to get shot.

Aniplex didn't hype the anime compared to the way they usually advertise them and Amazon kills every show they simulcast.

RARE cute pic of Hime without hat

2 > 4 > 8 > 3 > 5 > rest

Same kek

I'm legitimately enjoying this show so far.

same

this season is damn good