So what anime needs another season Sup Forums?

So what anime needs another season Sup Forums?
Personally, I think Magi desperately needs season three. The anime was really fucking well done and there is A LOT of source material to work with.
Honorable mentions GATE, No Game No Life and GARO: The Animation.

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PlAsiFlZagA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Natsume Yuujinchou

These are for season 2's only

>Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
>Love Lab
>Kokkuri-san
>Barakamon
>Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
>Hoozuki no Reitetsu
> ̶N̶o̶r̶a̶g̶a̶m̶i̶
>Tonari no Seki-kun
>Mikakun de Shinkoukei
>Servant x Service
>Yuyushiki
>Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
>Aiura
> ̶N̶o̶n̶ ̶N̶o̶n̶ ̶B̶i̶y̶o̶r̶i̶
>Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita
>Usagi Drop
>Level E
>Ristorante Paradiso
>Kure-nai
>Baccano!
>Mononoke
>Bartender
>Princess Princess
>Ouran Koukou Host Club
>Kuchuu Buranko
>Joshiraku
>Nichibros
>Nichijou
>Detroit Metal City
>Binbou-gami ga!

Spice and Wolf was already on the rocks towards the end of season 2, I'm okay with it not getting another season

Banner of the Stars
Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
Baby Steps
Medaka Box

Really glad 3-gatsu is coming back this fall.

They fucked up when they skipped best girl.

Despite the budget clearly tanking toward the end and the directors fumbling with how to compress the story into 11 eps, nanana was criminally underrated and deserves a second season

Mondaiji-tachi and GJ-bu
and School Rumble
Also this show too.

this. It shouldnt end

Tojo Crows

Ghost blowjob never

Dude that anime was so fucking great but the ending was pure shit. She was so cute. When she died I was pretty caught off guard

Black Bullet was good.

I think Danmatchi and Re:zero could use REAL season twos instead of the dumb spinoff things were getting now. Maoyuusha definitely has source material for a second season as well.

Ending wasn't bad. It was just a huge cliffhanger.

I preordered the wedding figure. But yes, Spicy Wolf needs a season 3. Right after Magipoka season 2.

I wish they ended it without a clifhanger

So the only reason it didn't get a 3 is because the popularity of the second seasons Bluray sales were less than the first?

But she's "alive" though

>series is at its best when holo and lawrence are together doing their thing
>spend half the show separating them and setting up shitty drama
>have a fucking ntr arc

That level of "cliffhanger" is pretty fucking trash...

Too many to name. Probably Spice & Wolf or Inu x Boku SS I guess.

Also Gangsta and Overlord. Why is Overlord getting a shitty Recap movie? Gangsta was really fun, I liked the characters and the setting, but it coulda done without the "power level" bullshit imo. Also it was a neat change of pace to have a deaf MC.

This need second season...
youtu.be/PlAsiFlZagA

This show was a fucking gem. It's got plenty of material for a second season.

this

Was I the only one who liked this and desperately wants a second season? I mean after the fucking plot twist at the end holy shit... They can't just leave it like that.

What about Irregular at Magic High School and Owari no Seraph?

Akatsuki no Yona

I liked it a lot and apparently there's enough for a s2

Minami ke

Never ever

Magipoka

>Mondaiji-tachi and GJ-bu
THESE. Preferably airing at the same time.

Haruhi

Fuck off

>Mondaiji
Muh nigguh

Nanana was aesthetic as fuck.

>that classroom which turned into a dungeon

I really enjoyed it, I remember that it was the only one that I was consistently looking forward to by the end of the season.

Truth be told, they already animated the best novels, not considering volumes 15 and 16. Not that the others are bad, but I found them to be so forgettable that I wouldn't be able to give you a summary of what happens until before the four last novels if you asked me.

Fremmy was a fucking QT.
She was totally the best fucking girl.

>Mikakunin de Shinkoukei
But that had an absolute ending didn't it?

Man, I really liked this one back when it aired. I tried reading the novel more than once, but for some reason I never got past after they encounter the little sister.

I was impressed at how Fremy's and the strongest man in the world's romance developed. I think the long conversation / confession / plea was the highlight of the show for me.
A second season in which one could see what all of the characters would do in their downtime would be interesting.

I would really love to see more progression between Adlet and Fremy's relationship.It actually felt really legit and not horribly cheesy like most anime relationships are.

overlord's gettings a S2
movies are always an easy way to rake in additional cash for just re-hashing already used scenes, they were doing it also to put out some content for between the LN and the announcement for S2 (which was sekrit at the time)

people hate the OnS fanbase and like and will just tell you to fuck off, but that may logically get an s3 somewhere down the line

right now, i cant imagine them doing a ton of manga content or at least enough for a full-fledged s3 and rushing it like they did for s1 to s2

wait really? Sweet. I thought it was just getting its recap movie. Color me hyped.

kore wa zombie desu ka

also haruhi

NO MENTION OF HATARAKU MAOU SAMA? ??????????

read the thread

How about we talk about shows you wish never had gotten a second season so that we could forget about the subsequent cancer forever.

I'll start:
KonoSuba
Nisekoi
Dragon Ball

You have pretty garbage taste

Not really, you spend 20+ episodes setting up the relationship between two characters only for him to walk away in the last episode? With little to no explanation as to why the fuck he did what he did. We didn't even get a good explanation as to who the fuck that girl was who was with him. I mean, I loved the characters for this show, they were decently fleshed out and interesting. But the plot was just horrible at the end. The ogre guy wasn't explained. Harutora and the whole shit with Yakou was just glossed over and brushed to the side. There's so much material they coulda used from the novels the fact that we got such a retarded cliffhanger is pretty annoying.

>picture unrelated to content
Why you gotta be such a shitter, OP?

>spoiler
It's over, user. Embrace the pie ending.

Well I did say somewhat...

>GATE
user, you have shit taste

I think you need to post less and lurk more, user.

This show had no right to be as bad as it was. I have no idea why you would want to continue this suffering.