Diego Garcia

Anyone got sauce on Diego Garcia? CIA blacksite? Hidden alien technology? Recently did a semester long project on the atolls and American imperialism. Came across some sketchy shit with this place and the the highly covert things that take place and/or are hidden here.

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthdenied.com/news/2015/03/07/diego-garcia-a-black-project-military-base-with-secrets-to-hide/
intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/
etymonline.com/word/gar
youtu.be/XIRfCoauxbo
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a U.S. military base.

If you like fishing it’s not so bad. Just really boring. Some ships full of mil equipment. Just do piss of the local constabulary as they are gurkas. It’s a british territory with a large us presence.

>Came across some sketchy shit with this place and the the highly covert things that take place and/or are hidden here.

Such as?

>islands are important
welcome to the modern age. China will soon have the islands

Look at those new aircraft shelters on the Southeast corner and compare them to B-2 HVAC shelters at Whitman and Guam. They are one and a half times larger than B-2 shelters.

There's classified aircraft there.

our blacksites are usually much larger, think its just a strategic location. i remember everyone thinking mh370 landed there, i wasnt on board with that either.

Mobile islands are better.

>garCIA

when i thought mh370 landed there i asked my navy buddy about it and he said it was an empty island with a few sailors on it

Aside from the glaring information that heavily suggests that MH370 was scuttled to the base, there are numerous photos that suggest an underwater installation within the lagoon that the island surrounds. There is also substantial evidence that unfettered CIA torture tactics were utilized here in the early 2000’s.

thetruthdenied.com/news/2015/03/07/diego-garcia-a-black-project-military-base-with-secrets-to-hide/

intellihub.com/freelance-journalist-hijacked-flight-370-passenger-sent-photo-hidden-iphone-tracing-back-secret-u-s-military-base-diego-garcia/

Diego Garcia is a fish food factory. Of course, one must thoroughly interrogate the fish food.

>DIEgo

Boats and British assholes

>DIE Gogar CIA

Gogar is a city in Scotland.

Intradesting.

Do you have Delirium Tremens, friendo?

Jeez

Betting he wrote it with his off hand

I've been there, there's fuck all there. Just an airport, shipping port, small amount of US staff. There's a tiny PX store with some cheap shit, i bought to raybans there.. there's also a couple of pretty islander tier bars which i enjoyed. No sightings of starscream

- Australian Navy, was there for around three days en route to the seychelles

>Delirium Tremens
No but I got this cool tshirt

you cant sink diego garcia

neat, you've actually been to outer heaven. thats about what i imagined was there. just a useful location, we tend to grab all of them we can, military superpower and all. our real blacksites are usual in places nobody would want to even try to get to.

So, obviously considering OPSEC, is there crew stationed on MPSRON TWO vessels? Do you think mobilization of the ships would be faster than the officially stated response time?

>female hands

Nope male, just don't cut my fingernails very often. I will now though.

I'm a US Navyfag with friends currently stationed there/been stationed there.

It's whispered throughout the Navy what goes on there, nothing area 51 though. Just boring military shit. It's also known as a hellish deployment so it's only like a year max stationed there with loads of extra pay.

All the interesting things that I can even speak about revolve around single guys below their 30s, drinking a little more than a sailor should, and stuck on an island with co-workers.

dick and balls flopping around all over the beach, huh?

Ah, so it's like the turbine room of an SSBN...

this guy gets it

if you go, you die

>English gare, gore "a spear," from Old English gar "spear," from Proto-Germanic *gaizaz "spear" (source also of Old Norse geirr "spear; point of an anvil," Old Saxon, Old High German ger, German Ger "spear"), from PIE *ghaiso- "a stick, spear"

etymonline.com/word/gar

>distraction tits

I bet the beach at Eclipse Bay is covered in very stiff, crusty socks.

have a couple navyfag bros irl. most interesting thing i've ever heard was the women that enlisted specifically to whore themselves out for cash while on the big boats, girls making 6 figures spreading disease. why does naval intelligence allow that? would think the std spreading would outweigh any positive effects the whores have on moral. also had a submarine bro, got his arm mangled in the engine room or some shit, really bad burns. he described that job as hell.

tfw you remember Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen’s version of Diego Garcia, and realize it’s probably not too far off the truth and that the island does house some sort of alien tech or classified military tech (“Space-X”)

Pics?

No, there are not. I worked there for 10 months. B2s occasionally, but nothing cooler.

Shit load of random donkeys on the southern side of the island which used to be a Portuguese coconut plantation, about 80 years ago.

And they have these lobster / crab things the size of a fucking Labrador.

The one fucking thing I want to see before I die is photos from inside a sub reactor room. I just want to know what an SSN/SSBN/SSGN containment vessel looks like.

Will trade this highly classified Ohio-class screw for reactor pics.

Ye Olde footprint of freedom challenge coin

Ah! The coconut crab! Fucking terrifying and tastes awful.

How the fuck could you answer this question and maintain opsec?

They're called coconut crabs

By being vague. I'm a Tom Clancy wannabe and I have interest in things like this for the purpose of my 'Red Storm Rising.'

Forgot the Image. They're a mutated hermit crab that uses garbage bins for shells. Caused by the high radiation in some parts of the island.

No idea what you are talking about, the coin and the t-shirt were a gift from some I know who went there

MH370

next time i see him i'll ask if he has anything that wont get him locked up. he lives out in the woods now, grows mushrooms, shoots deer, started a pool cleaning biz. hes happy. has one of those machines you can strap yourself in and spin on and makes his gf give him rotating bj's. really a helluva guy, and smart. we dont faceberg, so could be a while, but i'll try.

That happens but they almost always get ratted out and people get in a lot of trouble. The US military actually does a decent job of patrolling its ranks. At least in some branches...

Sheesh...
Who does NOT post on pol?

Hey girl

Did you walk every inch, book and cranny of Diego
Did you tickle his Sup Forums hole?

On the unclass side-- you realize COMPSRON doesn't actually like man the vessels, right? They are civilian mariners running those ships. MPS guys are just liasons between whoever owns the ships, (army, marines) and the civilian companies (maersk, etc) that operate them under USNR charter.

> why does naval intelligence allow that?
They don't, most COs these days have page 13s(basically you sign some shit that says you understand and will follow an order given) that says you're not going to fuck/date while on the ship. You sign it your first couple days there.

Aircraft carriers are basically floating cities though. Even the best cities have crime and prostitution, even in something as heavily regulated as a military organization. What's worse though is the diseases that become super viruses from being so close quarters. Some flu crud goes around a lot nicknamed double dragon because you'll being spraying out of both ends uncontrollably in public.

>I just want to know what an SSN/SSBN/SSGN containment vessel looks like

That's weirdly specific desu

A bomb with enough tonnage will

knew i had a pic.

you would be surprised, talked to an nsanon couple weeks ago. i have no doubt he was the real deal.
good, dont like the idea of whores shitting up my friends.

I think paki isi only lurks

a hellish posting for americans. i'd love to fucking live somewhere like that

FUuuuuuGggg!

Bomber base to target shitskinistan.

Mostly hookers and bars from what my buddies tell me.

Fuuuuuuhuuug

don't forget about those giant crabs and sharks.

they also have a computer library for the us military.

wtf

i think its fine, just a miltech enthusiast i believe. many of these guys love their jobs. he doesnt smell like a russian or chink to me.
went to highschool with a kid that designs the next gen now, if i leaked his name or anything from him i'd probably get a visit.

like i said. it's not some spooky secret place. it was really pleasant.

I now realize the importance of cutting one's fingernails. I am a man

Fuggggggk

youtu.be/XIRfCoauxbo

More eyes than just who you're talking to on this site, m8

That was a detail I did not have. Haven't delved deep enough into MPSRON as it's a minor aspect of the story but you really just helped me significantly, Thank You. I completely forgot USNR is significantly Merchant Marine. The story mostly revolves around an American retired US Air Force pilot who was in Narva, Estonia when the European land war breaks out.

So this adds an element to my war story: I now have to fly Merchant Marine to MPSRON vessels, delaying response even more. It actually helps my story.

S9G reactors are reported to be insanely quiet. Virginia-class subs are supposedly so quiet, they broadcast recorded sound sto blend in to ocean noise. I want to know why.

im so glad the sea levels are rising due to global warming, let nature rid us of these imperialist american military bases. thank you global warming

>I want to know why
Because it helps it hide?

go away ept

i know, wont do anything stupid i promise. i love my country, and my people. fought very hard for the GE.

whats ept

There is an underground facility there the government takes people it has abducted from national parks to use as slave labor and human experimentation.

That sounds interesting. I'm ex Compsron, but it's a very small part of the navy. Don't misunderstand -- the ships are always manned, they just have civilian crews. You don't need to fly them in when there is a problem, they are already there. BTW MPSRON-1 (now defunct) would have reacted to a fulda gap/ european war situation during the cold war. MPSRON 2 didn't take over Europe as a responsibility until about ten years ago. MPSRON 1 was based somewhere in the med, I don't remember where. Maybe Greece.

No, I want the (non-classified) technical reasons on why they are too quiet. The WHAT that causes that and how it can fail with a computer or human error.

I want to know if a Windows XP machine crashing will cause the VLC player broadcasting ambient sound going down will allow a sub to be detected by it's silence.

Your thirst for knowledge is concerning

Thanks. A point of the story is that NATO Ready Reserve Stores in Poland, Latvia and Estonia are taken out by Spetsnaz advance groups so NATO is in desperate need of the MPSRON reserves.

Tallinn, Warsaw, Riga and Vilnius fall in 38 hours but resistance forces like Kaitseliit and Republikas Zemessardze cause enough havoc to prevent Russia from moving into the rest of Poland and Ukraine while NATO engages.

Ok. Keep me updated.

its british territory, leased to the US navy.

some dodgy shit is happening there.

but its said to be the most powerful overseas US airbase in the southern atmosphere.

i still believe mh370 is there.

Get out of here spook and take your catposting with you

There was something on the news about that place on the news a few years ago. About the coast guard intercepting some locals taking a group of Candian and American tourists "whale watching".

How so? Like I said, I'm a Tom Clancy wannabe. I thirst for the proper info so as not to be flawed when I finish my account of WWIII for this story.

I need a faulty reactor vessel as a catalyst to move a plot element along. I need to know how it could fail.

When it does fail in Russian waters and the Russians rescue part of the clue, they go to the UN and bitch about America and some EU members agree, thus heating up the crisis I have envisioned.

really? dont think it was one of the ones shot down over ukraine? thats where my gut pointed me, no evidence, just suspicions. well placed bait is a glownigger specialty.

Clue = Crew...

what would it take for you guys to adopt the bogs, the cats got old a long time ago. i dont mind you guys, i think its best you know what we know, sometimes we get ahead of you.

>those trips
Can I get a quick rundown?

It's awesome that Sup Forums is fucking everywhere

too embarrassing to greentext in front of all these important people. we'll do the video form, for fun. so much better than fucking cats.
youtube.com/watch?v=QHqOp21jBpI

FUCK OFF COMMIE SPY EAT A MASSIVE DICK
YOU'RE GLOWING NOW MOTHERFUCKER

Been there. Met a lady that was the cat hunter. It was her job. They killed the chickens that were running around everywhere. Got the worse sunburn of my like snorkling there. Riptide was brutal. Nothing spoopy run of the mill forward deployment us base

naw, parts of this jet have washed up on the west coast of africa. That shit crashed in the southern indian ocean. Fucking asian drivers.

Joint US/UK base. I was there in 2010 ama

All I know is that's these guys that blew up the "lost" Malaysian airplane

of course you would, chicom

Agreed. But Sup Forums does need an alamo so to speak.