Right wing safety squad we need you, there is a safety hazard upon us

Right wing safety squad we need you, there is a safety hazard upon us

>black girl was contaminating white customers drinks
>she has also shown Isis support

We can not let this be, here at Sup Forums our to concern is health and safety

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov/
cdc.gov/other/privacy.html#
web.archive.org/web/20170504050100/http://www.local10.com:80/news/weird-news/fast-food-worker-arrested-for-smearing-menstrual-blood-on-burger
web.archive.org/web/20171016111408/http://www.wyff4.com/article/disgruntled-contractor-reportedly-sprays-feces-on-produce-at-sc-grocery-store-shopper-says/13024686
dph.georgia.gov/contact-dph
cbs46.com/category/240795/send-us-your-news-tips
wsbtv.com/station/contact-us
11alive.com/contact-us
fox5atlanta.com/aboutus
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isis support

Find her, call FBI, get her arrested and in jail. She is a national security risk.

They must be informed

tips.fbi.gov/

cdc.gov/other/privacy.html#

Isn't this a hate crime?

Yes.

For safety

Is America the worst place to live in?Wtf is this shit?

Question officer if I request a white person make my next coffee is this putting me at even greater risk? What if the white is a cuck boy leftist who thinks he’s helping out the black man by poisoning my drink? Should I just buy a high end coffee maker?

>patronizing businesses that employ blacks

There's like a 99% chance all those whites were liberals

It is a black woman being intolerant of white people.

So no.

That account seems like a fake and gay false flag account honestly. NOBODY is that fucking retarded. She would've been thrown in jail for something else already if she was.

Prove to me the account is an actual person and not a Sup Forums larper right now or delete your account.

This shit ?
It’s an ingredient in your atlanta turd sandwich, sir.

>Should I just buy a high end coffee maker?
Get a Finnish moccamaster

Well

Remember the black guy who wanted to vlaim the reward for turning himself in ?

Black stupidity

She fed dog shit to a four year-old you fucking stupid degenerate cunt.

I’d be a shame if someone were to contact her job and inform them about this.

>safety guard

Niggers are pretty retarded. Sorry.

sheeiiit mah burner got stoleded, i aint said shit and finna sue a mofugga for libel n sheeit, only rayciss wipipo beleeb da troof over what i say anyway

Can I steal get coffee at dunkin? I try not to go to the black one

can we dox her and send her pizza? a huge ass order

I work in Starbucks as a coffee equipment tech and I can tell you with some authority that this is almost certainly a fabricated story. I don’t feel like typing a novel right now but between QASA standards and inspections, other partners and shift supervisors working in close proximity with one another- this is impossible to pull off. Also, sbux is very picky with the way they present themselves to the public and this nigger wouldn’t last too long with that attitude

SOON

web.archive.org/web/20170504050100/http://www.local10.com:80/news/weird-news/fast-food-worker-arrested-for-smearing-menstrual-blood-on-burger

It's a troll. My dad works at Nintendo and told me figured it out 15 threads ago. Keep larping faggots

Dont even bother the FBI or any other 3 letter agency, they arent going to give a shit.

The local and state police however might find it concerning that shes putting bio hazardous waste into food

the other chan just posted a thread about this

This doesn't do anything but hurt the pizza place that made a bunch of pizzas that nobody is going to pay for.

Damn you that thing looks legit! And worth it in the long run.

I agree, it does seem like an elaborate troll

Both arrested for poisoning food. Many such cases!

web.archive.org/web/20171016111408/http://www.wyff4.com/article/disgruntled-contractor-reportedly-sprays-feces-on-produce-at-sc-grocery-store-shopper-says/13024686

If niggers attack fast food they're done for

Amateurs,

dph.georgia.gov/contact-dph

State Agency for inspecting all restaurants for health code violations is a better way to go about this than CDC.

AFFILIATES LADS AFFILIATES

cbs46.com/category/240795/send-us-your-news-tips

wsbtv.com/station/contact-us

11alive.com/contact-us

fox5atlanta.com/aboutus

Nice user, thanks for helping us with health and safety

It is a troll. We figured it out 14 threads ago. Keeping larping faggots

We must inform them, thank you user

Now all we're missing is that guy that would make new hashtags every 5 minutes

Seems like a troll to me.

This kind of shit is what gets our threads deleted. Fuck off.

I'm here but it's not as funny anymore, I think the weed wore off

nope, this is a troll

what school does she go to? she should be expelled.

Nogwarts School of Niggatry

We the people of Sup Forums ask for justice.

Hang this filthy trap.

>NOBODY is that fucking retarded.
i don't think you've ever been around sub 100 IQ people before, much less black people

>Starbucks employee poisons kids' drinks
>pol cant do shit about it
>end of western civ

this guy gets it

>nigger claims she was haxxed
>posting her password
>now she has evidence she was hacked

Way to go reddit.

speaking the truth gets thread deleted

Wrong. We thought it was a troll until dude found its tranny dating profile with the same pic as facebook. Its confirmed now. Being a tranny it makes sense that it is ising a false female name. We also found its insta with an email posted. In2deep now.

You mean where does she go take a nap so she can collect student loan money?

I think the ISIS support letter and the Starbucks sabotage missive have different authors

>intentionally leaking their own pass on Sup Forums
Sure lads

Posting people's dox gets threads deleted.

I repeat. Prove she's a real person right now or delete your account. I just read your "Isis support" letter and that is clearly written by a male Sup Forums user. I've been here fucking 15 years I know exactly how anons type.

The burden of proof is on you. This is fake and an attempt to slander Sup Forums. Any fake news outlets reading this thread please disregard anything that OP posts. We are not like this and we do not condone false flag attacks.

You’ll be seeing the same thing in Europe with the African “refugees” in several years. Americans tried to warn you, but some countries didn’t listen. They’re the same everywhere with very few exceptions.

why is she claiming she was hacked then?

BlAck peepo

the_donald cucked as usual
thread removed

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7otowk/why_is_this_allowed_starbucks_employee_puts_blood/

Xer storyline checksout. It's not being hacked

Where?

This.

some faggot kike keeps drumming up this thread again and again.

Well it was tweeted so wtf can you do.

>15 years

Are you moot?
I think not, larp somewhere else faggot

We made the mistake of importing black "people".

Well it would be a hate crime, biological terrorism, and a list of other crimes if the racial roles were reversed
Black wymyn dindu nuffin doh

False flag

Niggers have literally livestreamed themselves kidnapping and torturing a retarded kid.

If you read this bitches previous fb posts and whatnot, it is clear that she is a racist against white people and was planning something like this since last week.

Tranny actually.

Keked

And this

Someone else take over "It is a troll. We figured it out x threads ago. Keeping larping faggots"

It keeps the threads bumped and harvests tons of euphoric (((yous)))
See y'all in the mornin

So its more likely that a /poltard/ stole her phone a year ago and in that time spent a year posting as her, with multiple pictures of them, joining groups dedicated to fucking other people over, and in all this time the real Shanell never realized her social media accounts were compromised.

Yeah, thats way more likley than some nigger bitch doing nigger shit and trying to back peddle.

Flooding the manager *who tongue punched this nigress' asshole* would make it more likely he deletes surveillance evidence

I got you sen pai

That's disgusting

We must make an example of this nigger!!

How can people actually believe this? This is so clearly a fake troll account - the"overcharged her" gives the entire thing away. You can't just "overcharge" somebody in Starbucks without anybody knowing. It's either going to come back on her bank statement, or if she payed with cash then it's instantly obvious. Is Sup Forums really that dumb to believe this crap?

Already been all over that. We need to get it trending on twatter. The hash is #starbuckscontamination.

bump

Already been doxxed.

Only fags and women go to starbucks

Twitter is censoring the hashtag. Anons were able to get it to auto complete just by typing "#starb" but now it's not doing that.

>It's either going to come back on her bank statement, or if she payed with cash then it's instantly obvious
Do you think most people notice that they paid $3.99 instead of $3.49 for their latte?

>tamiyahlove22
>tamiyah22
why are niggers so bad at choosing passwords

this goys right, we should probably just shut it down

My dad works for nintendo and he told me your dad is the father of a shill faggot.

>niggers
I believe you just answered your own question

Trump, is that you?

This guy, in every thread, never gets tired. Promote him to meming BBC shareblue, hes a good goy.

SAD

Yes, she said she pocketed "$94" today. Which means either somebody got overcharged grossly, in which case it's obvious. The other way is if 20 different people got overcharged. So you're telling me she managed to do this in a single day without anybody noticing?
On top of that - at least 1 of those 22 people are going to check their bank statements.

starbucks will damn well blacklist her ass if you send it to them

oh yeah i'm sure her facebook was compromised by a troll for an entire year and she never noticed or attempted to get it back and the 36 people that liked her post are all in on the joke.