Pros and cons of Oprah

The left tards clearly want a crazy celebrity to lead their party now. Oprah is the hot name but we have to be careful with who we let actually challenge Trump from outside politics. Some would be better contenders than others. How does Oprah stack up in your mind? Is she, fat, dumb and black enough to win? What are her credentials like these days among our precious white women? Let's sort out whether or not we should push this or not right here ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kamala Harris BTFO

Are Americans being serious?

You write
>Kamala Harris
I read
>Chinese owned communist

What can we saddle Oprah with right away? She of all people has to have exploitable skeletons

Half of us are.

Some of us are but no...not in general, not yet, particular Democrat voters

We're just flinging shit now. We hate each other and can't wait for war.

She's a white supremacist

The meme, Oprah 4 POTUS, has been a popular one in the states for decades. Be careful!

Okay well thats clearly an old picture so lets not get right onto the she's /ourgal/ path just yet but good find

god i fucking hate white ppl

Quiet nigger

wait until someone is being put forth, too early for any surety and pre emptive effort for anything other than the lulz will just serve to immunize someone whom we may want to rock later. but if youve got something actually funny fire away

LOL YOUR TIME IS UP WHITE MALE RAPISTS LOL

Oprah would be tough, I hope not. Shes got the black card, the first woman president, talk show host for 20 years - good at public speaking, has basically the same net worth as Trump, and a horde of rabid couch whale fans with book clubs that rival the influence and size of Sup Forums

We can pray for a walking meme like Zuck but I think he's smart enough, or his paid advisers are smart enough, to wait until 2024

I'm glad you do. Now, why do you insist on living around us?

The fact is she's deeply entrenched in Chicago (aka Democrat crime capital of America) and has, in similar ways to Trump, flirted or at least never knocked down the idea that I'm aware of. Now she has ex-Obama people out there touting what she's saying. Don't let yourselves get railroaded by some left wing bullshit. The country likely wouldn't hold together in an actual Oprah vs Trump showdown for control of the politics of the country given who would be behind her campaign

The Democrats will win by winning middle-America. Like Crazy Uncle Joe Biden.

If they go with a sassy black woman who needs no man and spouts retarded left-wing anti-male/white rhetoric (like an Oprah or Harris) they will lose again.

Meme'd for normie consumption

If she wants the job, it's hers.
Just being honest.

Because someone's gotta satisfy your women's craving for BBC. I was born and raised in Chicago but moved to Bolten, Vermont 2 years ago. There was only one other black guy in this cracker ass town when I got here. Him and I get so much white pussy because of the lack of BBC in the area for the white women to enjoy. I already have 7 kids with 3 different women here. The elementary school is 50% mixed race even though the town is 98% white. Eat shit cracka.

Oprah loves white people and specifically white men. She was raped by black men when she lived in africa as a little girl and does everything possible to get payback. She may be /ourneggress/

They said the same for Hillary. Everyone and their mother knew Hillary would win 2016.

This would be, even more than currently, the type of nonstop bullshit that would occur in thread after thread. Would Oprah vs Trump bring about the race war?

Oprah Biden 2020.

>Biden has VP again
Although I could see Okrah selecting Bernie Sandals

Stop looking to live around my people if you hate them so much, nigger.

the time is now to ruin her rep, it has to be known that she knew about Harvey.

Oprah had a rough life and came from dirt and has a higher net worth than Trump. Her brand is definitely more powerful than Trump's as well. Trump can't beat anyone but Hillary though.

Well she did compare Trayvon Martin to Emmett Till, so she's definitely an idiot. She might be a good fit to head the Democrap party.

I'm not sure anymore actually.

t. micropenis mutt

Democrats are basically going hard on the "FUCK WHITE PEOPLE" approach to 2018 and 2020

why do you think we care?

We lack quiet leaders. And what quiet leaders there are they have not seen anything in the public sphere recently (meaning decades now) that will make them want to enter into that very unquiet space

>my people

Dude your women CRAVE BLACK DICK. I'm not gonna say no to that. I hate whites but love pussy and your women provide and I don't blame them no one likes small smelly pink dick with blue veins.

huh? I think she was raped as a kid by her uncle in Mississippi

>we must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

thats why you care

Yup, we can really weaponize that Tweet today about who they want elected (all women, no whites) against them, it's pretty damningly them saying "we are calling for a complete revolution of the social order of society." That's their platform and people need to be made aware as often as possible of just how extreme they are. It's a dangerous time if Republicans sleep

Your race is lower than dog shit and everyone knows it. Nothing gets me harder than seeing niggers kill other niggers, and it happens every day, and will continue to happen until you fuckers are literally extinct. That number isn't very high, and it's dropping every 10 years.

I will start a murder spree on niggers if Oprah becames president.

She needs a vp with experience and one that'll reapeal to blue collar democrats.

Biden is the most obvious choice, if he wants that comfy job again.

Obama hate the Black Community.

politico.com/interactives/2017/obama-hezbollah-drug-trafficking-investigation/

The damage he cause running Cocaine with Muslim Terrorists into the US had done massive damage to the health and well being of the American Public.

This was done on purpose to make America weaker and lower our Defenses.

There are NO pros of Orca. We tried the nigger from Shitcago once. Never again.

The more you respond to bait the more it will be posted. Just ignore the trolls.

>Is she, fat, dumb and black enough
she would be prefect by trump standards

>What can we saddle Oprah with right away? She of all people has to have exploitable skeletons

she used to smoke crack... that's about it

Shut up. I'm aware that it's more than likely a white liberal soyboy looking for (yous), but there's always a slim chance it might be an actual nigger.

I feel like this is a late but it is pretty funny

O

>BBC.

People have known this for decades. We've known explicitly why Democrats championed the immigration bill and why they're so hellbent on keeping them.
Fuck the Republicans; the future of this nation depends on a Fascist revival.

Who owns her?

this. the meme flags are all such bad larping. almost entirely made up of clinically insane soyboys

This. Should be a good spectacle.

How the fuck does the left fall for this every single time?

Sexual harassment and assault is a massive problem in Hollywood for decades. And as tonight's show shows, those same people that perpetuated that problem FOR DECADES are the same people who are going to help solve it. And people believe it.

>this is a great example of a triggered Sup Forumstard

Been saying it for awhile, because the democrats are dumb enough to do it

Oprah/whoopie 2020

fuck off

Oprah is the most dangerous candidate to re-electing Trump. She has spent the last 30 years connecting to housewives. They ignore the fact that she's black because she's almost part of the family now. She's safe. They're not threatened. Blacks on the other hand see her as black and will come out to vote for her in Obama numbers

She is like the Anti-Trump. There is no other candidate who stacks up so well.

t. soyboy

#OprahSoWhite

no chance.
she's black and way to much like obama.
he fucked shit up for black people cuz he's really a white guy.

no chance. to bitchy.

trump 20/20
maybe ivanka 2024 or one of her brothers.
if the 3 of them get 8 years..... that be 2048 and barron would be 42 by then..... no dems till 2056 :D

ugh..... guys

>Oprah
>dumb
O I am laffin

Oprah will balance the ticket with a white male with somewhat conservative values. Like Dr. Phil. Also, what did kek mean?

YOU GET WELFARE
YOU GET WELFARE
YOU GET WELFARE

This meme is become boring.

She'll jump on the identity politics bandwagon and one-up HRC's 47% moment by inadvertently starting a full-blown race war between colored and whites with some stupid comment about evil whitey.

please god no, i will draft the secession documents myself if a nigger is ever president again

i know this is a troll but the ironic thing is that moderately attractive white men have absolute free pickings on most non-white women but generally dont bother because non-whites are objectively uglier. then you have black guys bragging to us as if their women werent too ugly to fuck in the first place hahaha

7 kids from 3 women in 2 years is mathematically impossible so I know you're full of shit, but the last census of the town had exactly 1 black person so you might have actually moved there. What would make you move into a middle of no where farm town with only minimum wage job opportunities? Hiding from the law?

there was a child sex abuse at her african school for girls a few years back that got swept under the rug real quick.

as far as her and the black community i wonder what her charity has been looking like lately.

also she talks white and is a billionaire, the lines of attack havent been explored yet

There goes the silly nigger day-dreaming again. Go eat some more chicken monkey boy.

based

Its true these mongrels fight and kill each other over the shit we throw in the trash. black pussy is the easiest trash pussy in the world for white men but why tf woul we ever want it?

Ultimately that's good for whites. The more they double down, the worse it gets for them. The only reason these sort of things worked in the past was due to the inclusion of incrementalism, without it they backfire.

all it would take is a couple of "highlights" of Oprah denying Jesus and pushing new age bullshit on her audience, not to mention subtly stoking race shit on her show.

she lost alot of viewers over that, not to mention all the con men she's pushed on to America over the years. the fact that her personal life is a disaster, basically shacking up with a pimp, being a notorious diva and overall dumb shit.

I'd say it would end in total disaster and chaos if she tried to run, i don't think the Democratic Party would even field her, if they did, I don't really see her winning the primaries. She's never been known for being all that political, I'm sure with her million dollar businesses, she's probably more center-left/right than some of these progressives think. They just see Nigger Woman Who Is Successful, and think the jews will take care of the rest.

Underrated get

>HURR DROMPH HAS NO EXPERIENCE AS A POLITISHUN
>Ohh let's have Oprah next time

Leftists are too stupid to understand that as they get their wish for a White minority, it pushes Whites to unite whereas before they didn't have to since there were no threats against them.
They're about to be devoured by the sleeping giant.

Every black person and every woman would vote for Oprah if she ran.

>she lost alot of viewers over that,
That's what I was wondering in OP. I dont hear nearly as many white women talk about fucking Oprah now as ten or fifteen years ago. I doubt she'd have much sway winning back the white female vote but could be proven wrong, dont know how big her core base of diehards really is

A black female can not run this country. The entire country would be like the DMV.

hmm..

I would ch rather have Dwayne the rock Johnson then opra.

The DNC does not take Oprah seriously as a candidate, obviously they need token virtue signalers to appear relevant, but with Tom Perez at the helm it’s probally gonna be a shit show

>implying Christian voting block is large enough to sway a presidential election in the current year

You have to remember is that most people think with their feelings. That's a big reason why Trump was able to get so many votes despite all of the baggage he legitimately has. Oprah is a Trump tier candidate in terms of left side. Reminder that Trump was more left leaning in the past too, Oprah can swing left for politics even if she is more of a righty right now.

Why do you have this saved on your computer? Are you that much of a raging homo faggot? Kill yourself.

Obama didn't have any experience either, he never even showed up to his Senate seat with one of the lowest attendances in Senate history, if not the lowest.

the guy had zero experience at pretty much anything except smoking crack and creeping gay clubs.

Oprah is kill. I sent a thousand boxes of ho-hos to her house. Her da beedies and her need to shovel calories into her cunnilingus performing hole make this the perfect murder weapon.

Press F to pay respects

That towns name is spelled Bolton you coon.

hmmmm...

Calm down Kek.

>mfw libtards attacked Trump for being a celebrity TV star
>mfw they're about to nominate a celebrity TV star

why are leftists such cucks. the problem with the DNC/democratic party is that it's been hijacked by celebrities. These limousine liberals are way out of touch with your everyday blue collar democrat. Trump saw that and exploited the shit out of it, and all those blue collar white guys tipped the election in his favor.

hmmmmm...

wait leaf, i thought white girls loved bbc?