Was the world this crazy 10 years ago?

Did I just not notice it, or have things been getting weirder and weirder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perception_management
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think the lead in the environment is having a synergistic effect with the fluoride in the water.

>what is growing up

her legs are ginormous

I definitely think everything from fashion to entertainment to politics has just been insane, I love it though. Fun times to live in

people will remember 2018 as simple times one day. on the surface things are ok

>no world wars
>no great food crisis
>no great world disaster
>no hack or bomb that has rendered the internet unusable
>no great plague
>just annoying social bullshit that slowly kills the soul of society

she's been eating a lot of fast food lately cause of her current love interest

I wish all of these would happen instead of this slow painful decline into idiocracy

no its always been insane, you have just broken the conditioning and its becoming mroe and more obvious whats going on, you just never noticed a lot of us didn't welcome to the real world.

>PIC VERY RELATED

Right after obama got elected things started geting weirder. culturally and societally.

I would unironically prefer all of these things
I used to be a farm boy when I was a kid so going back to those times sounds like paradise instead of this soul crushing weight

No, even my geriatric parents noticed that things are fucked and have been the last few years.

Social media matured and became a cancer. As the social media giants became an integral part of the Cathedral, so too did the cancer.

Modernity was never good, but by God did it get worse.

Take the time to read watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
and read this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perception_management

Brah the world has been even more crazy in the past. It's just the advent of high speed internet and social media that you get to experience it in real time and archived.

there were weird things 10 years ago, but 10 years ago people still thought they were weird rather than just thoughtlessly accepting them as normal and in the end that makes a pretty big fucking difference.

and honestly I will be the guy to say it if no one else wants to. after Obama shit in the USA started getting really weird really fast. things were weird before that but after he was elected things accelerated in a way that I and many other people will tell you they've never seen before in their lives.

>food and water crisis

libcuck muh climate change detected

No. Things were pretty normal prior to Obama. You had shit happen every so often, but you didn't have so many pervasive problems. I've studied a lot of history, and if I'm to be entirely honest; it seems as if the world is heading for another dark ages.

it was always fucked you just turned 17 and realize it now

This plus normal people on the internet.

No Canada is 10 years ahead of everyone else. I dread the future.

this is profound thanks user

Kikeshill SLIDE THREAD.

Stupid concern troll Jewnigger at work. Keep at it, for the rope will end your squalling.

I'm 26

this has happened before, this is how i imagine the status quo must have been like during the fall of rome with this looming doom and foreboding atmosphere along with the degradation of morals, culture, and values.

No it was not
I also asked my family if it was like this in the 90ies but they said no. It was not that the whole world was chaos.

Sometimes I'm laughing because it's just too crazy but actually I don't find it funny because it's not a comedy movie but reality

>the Cathedral

you mean the Synagogue?

No at the end of Rome, people became Jew lovers and Christian.

Things have become too interconnected and there is too much information randomly flying around. All sorts of ideas and opinions that in the past would have just been laughed at and ignored are now broadcast around the globe and bounce off other insane ideas, spawning new insanities until nobody knows what is real anymore.

The world is becoming a giant meme, a facade with nothing underneath.

It's because of social media.

photo does bad justice

Culturally we're 10 years behind.

>what's the Holy Roman empire?
>what's the Eastern Roman empire?
I really hope that was bait.

In 2008 NATO makes Georgia attack Russian peacekeeping troops. McCain flies around calling georgians greatest allies and calling to bomb russia. Media calls russia literally hitler.

Its the same today. The players are the samem but the pawns change up.

It was the mark of the beginning of the white races fight. Most people saw it as progressive, but didn’t realize it was the first nail in the coffin they are to be buried alive in

10 years ago things were getting slightly more crazy but it was more tame

sure during the height of degeneracy many flock to religion by the truck load, people started to cling to a way to absolve them of their sins. the whore of babylon has completely infected society.

Holy Roman Empire was just a carry over from the Frankish empire that had little to do with Rome. Eastern Roman empire was the Hellenistic successor to Old Rome.

Anyone have the one like this one but with the guy dressed up in joker makeup for the pic?

this is what I hate the most desu. Being aware that somethng is off but the people around me don't see it and just live their happy normal lives.
And I could do this too but I just can't with this feeling of, yeah, 'looming doom' and foreboding atmosphere.
But at the same time I know if really SHTF I will regret that I did not just enjoy the last years, month, weeks. But I just can't >-<
Because it somehow feels like being on the Titanic. You know it will go down but the musicians are still playing and you get told just to relax, get your last Brandy and pretend eerything is fine.

A lot of it is psyops by the establishment in order to "stabilize" the system. Because "stabilization" is their only goal now: preserving the status-quo since there's no new ideas just stagnation.

The cancers of postmodernism and critical theory became malignant. They were quietly festering in colleges and back rooms, now they have gained enough influence to move openly.

>or have things been getting weirder and weirder?
No, things have gotten shittier and shittier. I just visited reddit, and now I want to burn everything down. Normies are so fucking stupid and ignorant and somehow still so god damn smug. Everything has gotten into pure unadulterated shit, and we need right wing death squads to purge this degenerate world.

What is different in this case now is it is rather religion carrying the degeneracy and people are starting to leave it. It's actually an opposite trend.

Agreed

>this is profound thanks user

This is a really accurate metaphor. Like the titanic or like being waterboarded. Your body is screaming your dying but everything forces you to indulge in life.

You also have to remember that these idiots will have to pay back all of this debt. Well, it's either that or - you know - complete... ahem... re-framing of the economic paradigm.

Its the same way they describe the last few years of the roman golden era as well.

The world is mental today and we're all unhappy.

Just like how islam is moving in now and will soon be the imperial religion.

14 year old spotted

A’s Manson put it we “unlocked” WW2. Islam is just a precursor the true fight is pic related and if we don’t win dystopian communism and the stagnancy and end of human existence

People seem to think of Decline as a sudden collapse. It's more a slow degredation where things people took for granted slowly disappear until one day you wake and realise it's mostly gone. I agree its painful people are unwilling to see it.

My opinion the next fall will be far worse than the fall of Rome. Enoch Powell's dystopian vision and the fall of Aztec and Inca civilisation is more relevant. I think Jews will eventually smell the Coffee and try to reverse it but by then it will be too late. I predict a Dark Decay scenario when the world suffers under Afro Black dominance.

>Did I just not notice it, or have things been getting weirder and weirder?
It's a 'frog in boiling water' situation. We didn't notice the gradual increase in insanity, but now we can look back a mere 10 years and realize how fucked everything's gotten. Social media's turning human interaction into a commodity to be bought and sold. It's becoming easier and easier to surround ourselves with meaningless shit that we think means something to us. Meanwhile, a spiritual emptiness has been growing like a tumor in society and people don't even know how lost they are. I work retail and it hurts my soul to see people go crazy for those fucking Funko Pops. They're homogenized vinyl references that people use to define what IPs and brands best line up with their vague, undefined sense of self.

Meanwhile 130 years ago, knee-chee was saying 'God is dead'. Well if he wasn't then, he sure as hell is now.

>Frankish empire
Rome was Christianized more than 100 years before the Frankish empire. This, and the Franks, were pretty much barbarians prior to being Christianized.

Lawl no dice on Afro black dominance, they aren’t smart enough. I predict a massive resurgence of revolutionary natsoc and a very large betrayal by the whites who prefer comfort to getting he hard work that needs to be done

>This, and the Franks, were pretty much barbarians prior to being Christianized.

Islam will fade as Muslims are slowly (((Modernising))).

The world has always been a meme, it's just that people are waking up to what a shit show it's all been.
You forget, we come from a time where religion, which are obvious jewish lies, we king and we elected these absolute nobodies to take all of money, fuck our women and give them diseases and illegitimate children, and killed our men through penis measuring conflicts.
And it's been this way since the beginning of known recorded time, and there's idiots who actually want to go back to that? To having shit dumped on them by nobility just because they were born to a serf?
Fuck that. I hope it all burns, or we reach a new age of enlightenment, maybe one where people be a little stupid and impulsive. But that's asking for a lot considering the dumb chimps that post on this board.

Being smart has nothing to do with it. If whites were "smart" perhaps they would've stopped this trend. Dysgenics in a mutant world is more likely.

This thread is a giant redpill what are you quacking about kikery

At least in the past we were white, and our genes could survive. Our cultures might have died a thousand times, but our essence has survived forever. Now that's going to die as well.

Yeah, I guess. Ever since 9/11 really. I don't believe in anything, so it's at least entertaining

They were Foederati and arguably were more aggressive in their efforts at Christianisation than the late Roman empire. Many theories circulate if the Franks were partly Jewish.

White people are unhappy and rightly so. We’re the first recipient of the jew pill of postmodernism. The other races and cultures won’t realize it until they have put us under the dagger doing the jews bidding.

What happened in 1975 reminds me of what's going on with crypto currency right now.

You just noticed it. Shits been fucked since the early 90s. Welcome to the "going sane in a crazy world" club.

I prefer the total war pics they had an eloquent way of displaying the raw militarism of the Gallic wars

Vercingetorix indeed was a king.

The total war series is a pretty good historical series, but I wish they had a little better historical encyclopedia system.

We are smart, we just think we’re smarter then each other. Seems to be the biggest case for Europe’s constant historical wars, Balkanization and redrawing of borders constantly. Whites are incredibly socially adept and intelligent but we lack racial homogeneity and instead give preference to our ethnic tribe. Getting into that I do see your point about Afro black dominance, niggers are dumb and only see black, they might end up slaughtering each other in one big animalistic orgy but until then they roll around in gibsmedat squads.

Sometimes I wonder if the Non-Roman Whites as ourselves became the later Romans and we are being betrayed as we betrayed them, was this an omen.

You don't quite understand, many blacks are aware of internecine warfare and now more are convinced more than ever the world belongs to them, they are a threat to human civilisation and always were ever since man first walked out of africa. Africa wants Europe and Asia.

But English were Romans. And you wuz romans, according to BBC. If you're a scott or an Irish, I don't see how you would have betrayed Rome in any way. You were at war with them, and it's hard to betray your enemy.

No, it's gotten weirder. Seems to me it started accelerating about ten years ago. Maybe it was Obama's election emboldening the loons, maybe it was smartphones going mainstream and letting everybody on the internet at all times that caused it to spike. But something fucking happened.

Agreed.

Toxic, divisive left-wing social movements and social media have caused society to take an absolute fucking nosedive in the last 10 years.

Instead of taking responsibility for the damage they've caused, the same people (SF tech companies, left-wing movements and their sponsors) are buckling down and insisting it's the right-wing that has and is causing the division, only stoking the division further.

Mental instability, mental illnesses and mental illness lead degeneracy went from being faux pas and a cause for concern to being something that is championed and heralded as "progressive".

Shits fucked. At this point I welcome a broader move against the internet.

The English conquered Post-Roman Britain, but they didn't conquer Common Purpose at least not yet.

That’s an interesting take. Feel free to elaborate. I’ve just never seen blacks as a real threat unless I’m surrounded by them but right now I’m currently surrounded by all races and people of my own race who aren’t racially aware. Essentially it feels like everyone is the enemy. Pic related to your point

It's only going to get crazier. The jews initiated "Operation Goyim Stomp" around 2012. But they are a cursed people, all their plans are exposed and now left to be dealt with, however God may wish.

It's definitely gotten worse in the last 10 years. I think that demographic trends has allowed the Left to show its true face.

Also, as many have pointed out, social media has made human interaction much worse, not better.

I think it's an interesting situation because yeah you're right the vast majority of history was that of oppression and it was quite shitty for a large majority of people. But for human society as a whole it seems that this structure of "divine right" with God above King above nobility above the people was pretty successful, and provided a sense of natural hierarchy which held things together. To be frank most people are naturally inclined to be followers and not leaders.

It seems that in the last couple of hundred years and especially in recent times there has been a concerted effort to tear down every part of this system in the name of equality, democracy, freedom or whatever, and at the end of the day these may all be noble causes and everything could turn out great. But equally we could be leading ourselves down a path of self-destruction, and I find it interesting that nobody seems to consider what the effects of such rapid social upheaval could be. It's just full steam ahead and if you have any misgivings then you're a backwards bigot with outdated ideas.

It would be fascinating to look 200 years in the future and see how things turn out.

And what did society do? Now look at our music. He knew the condition of the Negro better than anyone.

I'll give you one better, shit got strange the moment GW Bush signed the minimum wage increase in 2007 with Pelosi behind his back. At that moment things wouldn't stop going clusterfuck until DJT won the election.

It was surreal.

No worse feeling then being in a bar full of white woman with nigger music blaring in the background. It’s the most emasculating thing I can think of, trying to mate with a woman from a cultural perspective when the culture is telling her you are not the ideal pick. Don’t get me wrong that is only one scenario but from a broader cultural narrative it’s a pretty fucking important scenario.

Now now, negro music is a good medium to get with a woman, use their stuff to your advantage just as they do with the reverse.

Post more meta red pill musings

I cant tell you how true this is. I feel SUPER uncomfortable around normies now and i dont feel any compulsion to socialize with them either.

You have to be ridiculously proud in African culture. White women love male arrogance, it is an aphrodisiac, the reason why they complain because sometimes it is too much for them to deal with so they need a time out now and again but they return eventually. Wear your colours, don't hold back, don't look like an awkward inwardly conscious white man, be a completely well dressed, spoken and brash white man. Wouldn't recommend the Red Pill on a first date since it is only good after years of dependency, just display a beaming attitude and they will be all over you.

I had a dream about tay tay last night and I don't even like tay tay.

Crazy SJWs existed in the 90s, but pretty much everyone agreed that they were crazy. Now, they control the fucking narrative. Hell is full, and the damned are walking the Earth.

why does it look like she drives a shitty kia?

Tay I think you can afford an audi or something a little more comfortable.

I know. You could ignore them and desu in the early days I thought I was a SJW too because I thought it was just about being polite in public and not calling your co worker "Nigger-Boy" in the office or something.
About Hardcore feminism they made fun and from non ardcore feminism you didn't see much. I went to school with a feminist. She was ok.
But today you can't avoid it anymore and it can bring you to prison