How do you deal with your family seeing your views as being reprehensible, racist and sexist?

How do you deal with your family seeing your views as being reprehensible, racist and sexist?

You don’t bring up political views unless asked about

Some of mine completely understand how I came to my conclusions. The other half will never understand anything about anything either way, so I don't concern myself with their approval

I don't share my political views, because family is more important than politics. You're a weak man if you let your politics interfere with family. I even vote liberal for the sake of my family, because that is what they expect from me. Family is everything.

Fucking idiots... falling for a loaded, biased question.

I'm a Rothbardian, so while they disagree with me on coercive force monopolies, there isn't really that much to conflict with their more traditionalist views.

if you make the same mistake as me, it never goes back to normal.
i started ranting about christianity fucking europe, kalergi, merkel, blair, obama, the pope etc over dinner with my parents 6 months ago when talking about the news.

My father is right winger, my mom is a centrist and I'm a right-leaning myself.
Can't really complain.

If they find my views to be reprehensible, all it proves is that they are evil. I don't care about the opinions of evil people.

they don't care about the racism and sexism
it's the jew stuff that bothers them

I stick to fact-based arguments.

Klokken er halv fem om morgenen paa en mandag, hvad laver du med dit liv brormand?

What do you tell them about (((us)))?

Klokken er halv seks.

I tell them about how I'm going to put you in an oven as soon as I get the chance you fucking kike

Ah yeah.

Stadig.

Jeg kan lide at stå tidligt op.

A traitor is a traitor, doesn't matter if they're family or not. If they still, after all that has happened, support mass migration, then they are traitors.

They are traitors to the nation, traitors to the family, and above all are traitors to truth and justice.

I don't care about what traitors think, all they deserve is a bullet in the brain.

I made my views known and I act totally unobsessed with politics. I don't start in on it unless they ask me for my input. Feels good being the sanest most cheerful, and least obsessed with politics one in the room watching MSNBC stoke their seething hate, sitting pretty with a smile on my face.

Og her sover jeg til kl. 14 de fleste dage.

Min undskyldning er at det er grotesk varmt.

You explain everything in a logical, reasonable way instead of suddenly sperging out trying to explain the latest meme

Ex: I'm far more hardcore than my brother but he sounds hateful whereas I sound compassionate but truthful, my family always agrees with me but is shaky on him
I imagine a lot of people on here are like him

L2articulate

I can see how that would bother them.

Redpills. Use shock videos from the internet of white hatred or other lunatic shit. You will never get someone to accept your views out of the gate. You must wear them down with the abuse from the left. Then they won’t neccesarily approve of your views but they will sympathize with you and not hate you so much. If they are too cucked, then there is nothing you can do by keep hitting them with shock video.

They've always been quite leftist but lately my entire circle of friendships thinks we have to start defending our interest.My mom the most genuinely left wing person that i know after bomb attack is reconsidering her positions a litle bit

honestly though I tend to rely on leftist arguments against israel. that shit works like a charm on any normie.

I started making explicitly racial and anti-Semitic comments 4 or 5 months ago to my mom, read Bell Curve, Culture of Critique, Democracy God that Failed, Protocols, Feder's books, For My Legionaries, Unabombers manifesto since the summer, reread Mein Kampf and summarized most of them to her, as I normally share whatever I'm reading with her conversationally. She's a very conservative religious woman, but is not really "racist." We were watching the golden globes tonight, however, and she made several comments about Jews and Blacks just before I was about to say them. She said she knew it was just what I was thinking, but the salient point is that I've got her thinking right.

I hate my family, and live with friends, and my fiance who know my views, and although some are against them, they don't care, we show eachother respect and that's all you need in this life, mutual respect.

my father is racist, my mother dgaf and my gf hopes the far right does a putsch so I guess im fine

Hvad laver en dansker i Australien?

I don't really care what they think. I think living a lie is worse than social exclusion.

Kill yourself for being being reprehensible, racist, and sexist

please understand i was letting out frustration

that being said classical liberalism is what we need along with a caring attitude for all citizens, not a society of antifa vs neo nazis. thank you.

My family is red pilled before you all and 4 chan.

Pic related. My commie blood soaked aryan great grandpa and grandpa.

My family are mostly right leaning, so it's the few leftist cousins and inlaws that spend Thanksgiving getting continuously triggered.

I make them feel like retards by quoting a bunch of philosophy and statistics.

>father and son order gourmet sandwiches
>I lick both sides of the bread prior to making
Sound like she wants to get bleached

>seeing petty crime on company dime as a success

lmao #resist amirite

u disown them & create a new surname 4 ur new family; it will only work if ur earnest

my family have same views

NIG G G GER FAG G OT !!!!

Since all but one loser alcoholic brother of mine happen to share my views, we all get along just fine.

I had a similar experience. Everyone at the thanksgiving table was pretty much in agreement with everything, until a certain subject was brought up.

My issue too. My dad is kind of quiet and less than informed, but my mom openly rants about homosexuals and race mixing on TV. She even admits that comparing mass immigration to Hitler, Hitler was better. But she just can't make the final step and accept it's the Jews.

This. If your family does not have same views as you, you are product of cuck family haha

I want to order anything that comes with milk from her

I have learned not to give a damn.

And boy, does it pay.

They are reprehensible, racist, and sexist.

Same

Who do you think tought me about (((them))) first? Sup Forums? Oh you sweet summer child

I don't talk about politics and if I have to then I'll blatantly lie and match my opinion with whoever I'm talking to.

i will give you a helping hand on this day user

Family is no longer important if they have the wrong political ideologies. If TV/media brainwashed them they're the enemy.

How do you explain your views to your family? it's like hey dad and mum I hate the Jews and Hitler did nothing wrong.

My parents are racist to some degree

The rest of my family is irrelevant when it comes to political views

Nice pic, he looks like he takes no shit from anybody

Run away

What family?

Racism is learned, but where are we all learning it?

My family hates niggers, muslims, and jews as much as i do.