kikes defending the First Amendment

> kikes defending the First Amendment
> "aryans" trying to destroy it

what frickkin timeline are we in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#T285
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kikes should be shot and so should you. I work for that day. Jews and enemies of the white race should only have the freedom to expire on the end of a stout piece of rope.

Piano wire would be better.

>criticising the media using your first amendment rights = being against the first amendment

?

Trump has the first amendment too. And Trump is the president, therefore he's NOT a leader, he is a peer, another check and balance to the American government. ALL politicians acted like Trump in the 1800s, do you think it's a coincidence that it was also the most prosperous time in American history?

Yawn...this low-quality bait is better than Ambien.

>Edgelords on pol

>a random kikess addressing the POTUS like if it was her doggie

Only in Jewmerica

Also
come-and-hear.com/babakamma/babakamma_113.html#T285

She's defending the Jewish control of the media and their using it to control the masses.

How is that destroying it, retard? First Amendment allows it.

Free speech is Jewish you fucking retard. Aryans only allow truth to be spoken, and kill all liars.

The biggest redpill that Americans need to take is that their country is Jewish and always has been.

Is that you, Curt Doolittle?

the USA was founded as a crypto-jewish corporate entity.
what was it, like 7 of the founding fathers were masons?

>Giving out awards destroys freedom of speech

kys, stupid kike.

>1588 get
So close.

it is a pickle isn't it
press should hold public figures accountable
press can never be called out by politicians for bias or pushing an agenda.

This. Making fake news and propaganda is not press freedom.

She sounds scared. She should be.

People defending something because it serves their cause is much different to defending something on principle. If you want an olive branch there are plenty of snow niggers who don't understand and regular white people too but regardless it is our heritage and history. Do better. Prove me wrong.

If Trump were sending the FBI to shut down the press, THAT would be a violation of free speech. Calling them all lying sacks of shit is simply stating an opinion, which is also protected free speech.

Fpbp

Plebbit spacing, response checks out. You have to go back.

sarah silverman does not care. ever. and i'm telling u this bc ur a tard.

Typical gaslighting where the media lies, the Trump responds angrily, and then the media plays innocent and acts like Trump is crazy.

>lugenpress ally calls this an attack on 1st amendment rights
bahaha this is truly hilarious! The jew really is the best at crying wolf. Attack the 1st and 2nd all day, and then when rightly criticized for lies, they declare their opposition anti-American. absolutely disgusting, put 'em in the ovens already.

It's really a fact more than an opinion.

The coordinated media campaign against him is absolutely insane, I don't remember seeing anything like it in the 30 years I've been alive.

After how much shit he talked about them on the campaign trail, though, I'm sure he expected it. He seems to thrive on the controversy and drama.

I worry all the negative coverage is demoralizing all but his most hardcore supporters, though. A lot of the public seems to be buying into the constant 24x7 shilling that he's a bad president. I guess if you repeat it enough times, people will start to take anything you say as fact.

Meanwhile the DOW is at record highs, unemployment levels are trending down to their lowest levels in decades, etc. But none of that matters I guess.

She's not defending the first amendment, shes just telling him to shut up even though he isn't doing anything illegal.

Jews want free speech for me but not for thee

The Jew cries out as he strikes you

True. The problem for the traditional media is that they have not yet adapted to the internet age and the age of social media. When the President can simply make a short statement unfiltered by the press, the press' power to shape the narrative is greatly diminished. When there's a 240 character Tweet out there where the President makes a statement in simple words, it's hard for them to put their spin on it.

>defending jew lies
fuck off kike, sage

ain't Sarah Silverman a good ovenfu?

I love it when celebs actually think they have a valid opinion, it’s cute

Nobody ever died for the "freedom of the press" which is a made up self-aggrandizing fiction promoted by corporate media to equate themselves with the real point of the first amendment, the personal freedom of conscience, speech, and religion. No war or even fist fight ever erupted in the name of saving a newspaper or cable news network.

Fuck the First Amendment. Fuck the Second Amendment. Fuck the Constitution. Fuck America. I'm with Trump.

And now people will die for freedom from the press

Unironically this. Jewish elites believe American trust in the media is something they're entitled to

Yes, gone are the days of the Lügenpresse described in The Fountainhead.

I turn 50 this year. I think the hardest redpill for me to swallow, the one that stuck for a bit going down, is that McCarthy was the good guy and that Edward R Murrow and all the other "heroes" of the press were all activelly working to tear down Western Civilization. I saw a an interview with Walter Cronkite after he retired where he admitted he wanted to see the United States dissolved and a World Government run by the UN put in power. The press has been lying to us as far back as Murrow, and probably longer. All the people McCarthy went after WERE Communists, and the only saving grace was the rize of technology that has basically bypassed the system (((they))) put in place. Last November I was sure we had dodged a bullet. With all that has come out about Net Neutrality and all the rest, I realize we dodged a full on nuclear exchange. And it's why they're all losing their minds. They were inches away from getting everything they wanted forever.

>News conglomerates controlled by the political establishment.
>First amendment

Pick one.

Irrelevant hypocrite

idk, the news companies have been around long enough to morph into propaganda machines. kinda like movies. everything.

Leftists during the Bush era: "FUCK THE CORPORATE MEDIA PRETENDING TO BE THE FREE PRESS! "

Leftists during the Trump era: "WTF WE MUST OBEY THE CORPORATE MEDIA PRETENDING TO BE THE FREE PRESS AT ALL COSTS!

Both sides want to change the First Amendment.

SJWs want to throw out free speech. Alt-Right wants to do away with the free press.

>Media lies about things
>Sarah Silverman wants to cover it up, freedom of the press, freedom of speech

>Trump wants to lampoon some media outlets as payback for unfair treatment
>Suddenly freedom of speech is bad

The fact that Trump so easily shows the hypocrisy in the MSM and Hollywood is the reason I voted for him, and he hasn't let me down.