s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=xlyn7s99Vdw
youtube.com/watch?v=AgdFglh-FIk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't disagree with that statement

Thanks be to God!

May God-bless Donald Trump and may God watch over and protect him

But but but but O-oprah 2020!

it warms my heart every single day to watch him pretend to be a far right lunatic when he is really a far leftist.

Also, I like to imagine the terror going through Podesta's mind as Trump gets closer. Obama had a pen and a phone. Sessions has a rope and a tree.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK WHITE PPL

We need to get our powers ready for 2020.

then why is he standing in front of the chilean flag?
i knew it, america is a chilean front operation

Yeah that's pretty funny isn't it?

Water is Wet

um LA, land of the media mogul not kikeland?

>tfw the laotian pokemon card collector forum that i wasted my youth on decided the fate of a U.S election

“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”— H. L. Mencken

Thank Jesus, Mohammad, and whatever the fuck else

>tfw too smart to win

#notmypresident

this quote has never been more true. trump is basically the president of the internet age.

That would never happen. California is to entrenched in liberalism

hehe

Do you want a metal as well faggot?

You idiots have been had. Taken for a ride.
And you are too stupid to see it

#MeToo

And he's about to drain the swamp.

Don't let these parasitic kike shills think any different.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePNlI7bwapc

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy9_r2Rzrc0

s1.webmshare.com/qNKP7.webm Trump hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=xlyn7s99Vdw

youtube.com/watch?v=AgdFglh-FIk

From this moment on, it’s going to be America First.

We stand at the birth of a new millennium, ready to unlock the mysteries of space, to free the Earth from the miseries of disease, and to harness the energies, industries and technologies of tomorrow.

A new national pride will stir our souls, lift our sights, and heal our divisions.

It is time to remember that old wisdom our soldiers will never forget: that whether we are black or brown or white, we all bleed the same red blood of patriots, we all enjoy the same glorious freedoms, and we all salute the same great American Flag.

And whether a child is born in the urban sprawl of Detroit or the windswept plains of Nebraska, they look up at the same night sky, they fill their heart with the same dreams, and they are infused with the breath of life by the same almighty Creator.

So to all Americans, in every city near and far, small and large, from mountain to mountain, and from ocean to ocean, hear these words:

You will never be ignored again.

Your voice, your hopes, and your dreams, will define our American destiny. And your courage and goodness and love will forever guide us along the way.

Together, We Will Make America Strong Again.

We Will Make America Wealthy Again.

We Will Make America Proud Again.

We Will Make America Safe Again.

And, Yes, Together, We Will Make America Great Again. Thank you, God Bless You, And God Bless America.

The logic.