Oprah 2020

Say something nice about your future president.

She is a smart lady for stating she would never want to be president.

well shes not going to die of starvation anytime soon

There will never be a nigger in the white house again

Had a tight pussy at 12yo

>you get a migrant
>you get a migrant
>you get a migrant
>everybody gets a migrant

She's pretty highly connected. But will not be president.

TIMES UP LOLOLOLOL

times up is overt display of saturn cult worship through the use of black robes. something big is coming, they are being more overt everyday.

As a registered Democrat, I'm pretty much done. This party has flushed itself down the toilet. It's been pretty shit for a while. But if this actually becomes a thing, I'm just going to kill myself because fuck all this shit.

fatty

Hahhahaha. Imagine her “in charge” of US foreign policy.

Like celebrities aren't already overpaid and overhyped af ,....great job murica can't wait until scientology boi cruise is president or that black science guy or what about jennifer lawrence and the Rock .....

>I hope kim will nuke this retarded opioid loving self centered cunts

Yeah right now you have a chubby jew

Don Jr. Is pretty good at lighting up cucks on Twitter.

This

Yeah he is lighting up cucks.....he better be my president

>you're a retard

"You get a pallet of cash! You get a pallet of cash! EVERYONE GETS A PALLET OF CASH!"
"Nope, no idea how ISIS ended up with enough money to purchase nukes...."

her glass eye looks hardly noticeable

how do we help her win the primaries?

This is how the dems felt about drumpf

She doesn't need help murica is a retard nation she will win because she is black and a tv star

Every time i read about america i feel like huge civil war is near. Get your shit together

My cousins in the US were talking about how she's a good candidate, i hope their votes go to Oprah. She's a very successful business woman, though not bigoted/hateful like Trump.

Putin would not know how to handle her.

You voted for Trudeau, didn't you? Faggot.

>Apology Tour 2.0

She will cancel all aid to Israel because Israel used US financial aid for racist eugenics program to sterilize African women.

I'd unironically vote for her

She’s a nigger. Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior. All blacks are niggers and all niggers are black.

Sorry to upset you, nigger lover, but niggers deserve nothing but the rope or a standard deportation to Apefrica.

I mean, if I had to vote. She's inspiring and isn't a politician

why is Oprah a happening? who has a quick rundown?

M A D A M E W I N F R E Y

Literally nigger please.

id give her my award all over her golden globes

She can suck a mean dick. Those nigger lips just grip that dick head OH BOY

Shes not on the front page of reddit from 20 diffrerent subs and 5 newly generated subs somehow getting 45k upvotes, so its clear they arent pushing her for president any more than the rock.

Our future president.
I can't wait to see Modi hug Oprah.

imagine her in charge of school lunches. the exact opposite of michael obama

At least the food will have spices

She's not Hillary.

As a black man this makes me hard

I'm sorry you're so upset being a 5"5 pencil dicked white boy all you do is get off on saying "nigger" on some jap message board. Go outside and stop being racist pos, you just might get laid someday.

>NEXT PRESIDENT IN 2024
>OPRAH DIES IN 2022, BUT STILL VOTES BLUE IN 2024
OPRAH STILL LOSES

Pretty sure she'll never run primarily because she would be outed as being in a long term lesbian relationship. It would make the Hillary / Huma speculation look like innocent banter.

Stop being a democrat, numbnuts. Register independent.
If you still support the DNC cabal post-Podesta email leaks you're a traitor. Get your shit together.

Gtfo Tyrone, you're unwanted

Top tier autism

checked myself before she rekts herself