Where is Jesus Campos?

The security guard that got shot at the Vegas shooting has disappeared and no one will talk about it. He was on Ellen for chrissake

Have had one thread 404d already. Where is he Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5039215/Vegas-security-guard-Jesus-Campos-returns-work.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meh. Who gives a fuck. Just let the next happening happen again and I’ll bother wasting mental energy on it. Kek

what did you expect exactly? for him to be in the public light forever?

How to spot a shill

He is literally missing

We haven't seen either of them in a long time.

translation: I CANT FIND HIM SO HES MISSING HOW I CAN GET IN THE BUSHES OUTSIDE HIS HOUSE AND LARP

He went back to Mexico.

He's eating a delicious torta.

www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-jesus-campos-vegas-20171016-story.html

Latimes reported it

Look another shill

you did it now, i knew where he was & you blew it man, enjoy your dying thread fart commander

He ended up like Julian Assange, part of someone's breakfast and someone said "Jesus, that's good bacon" and they'd be twice right

Bump

He is MS13. He was killed because he was found out about. The two MS13s that botched killing Seth Rich were also finished off.

Multiple MS13 shooters were the real shooters at Vegas

how can there be a happening this big in this day and age and we still have no information on motive, who paddock really was, or even something as simple as what fucking weapons were even used in the attack

Assange is safe on US soil and well protected.

Please don't, it's embarrassing at this point
The puppet show is over but you have nothing to do with it other than reiterate like a good golem

This. Deadliest shooting in us history

kys

You're going to feel really fucking stupid soon if you don't already.
I can't wait for fucks like you to join us in reality.

Bumping until someone actually says something relevant

Look man. It's clear that the Vegas shooting is extremely fishy. It dropped off the media headlines faster than a rock in the ocean. There's no way anyone is going to know the truth or confirm the conspiracy theories.

No time to report on all that. Trump just tweeted something

cause you are not normal, and have no capacity to understand the news. this so called "deadliest" accident has been rectified.

whats wrong with you?

Same for Lanza. Both stink majorly of coverups or false flags. I dont understand how anyone can totally accept what the media tells them.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5039215/Vegas-security-guard-Jesus-Campos-returns-work.html

The day he releases aaaaanything along with that lovely PGP key will be enough for me to shut up about it.

So, where is Jesus Campos?

Bump

the real one is dead.

Better question: Who is Jesus Campos?

Bumppu

bum
p

Campos is dead. He was MS13. Once they are found out about they need to be removed

Notice he only went on one show, Ellen. Who owns Ellen? MGM

What really twists my stomach is that I think there's a reason behind why all these things aren't reported so broadly as in maybe anyone who gets to a certain point into the investigation and finds out something they aren't supposed to goes missing.. that's why we don't hear about attempts to uncover the mystery or even people who dare look into it by theirselves.

watched rocky Balboa the other night, the fight at the end is at the mandalay bay hotel and they show a nice shot of the hotel from the side the shooting happened/

We need the Mexican wall

>where is this mexican I love him where is heee

Jesus fucking Christ i dont care if he's dead or alive or sucking OPs dick

Laura Looner is supposedly releasing something big tomorrow re. Vegas.

Is this kike cunt still relevant ?

>Laura Looner is supposedly releasing something big tomorrow re. Vegas.

Probably more pics of a flat tire.

He's joy riding with Julian assange

most burgerclaps had forgotten the whole thing about a month after it happened

lanza was a turbo-autist who hadn't left his room in years, had a bunch of guns with his mom, needed to be locked up, and was obsessed with school shootings, paddock (supposedly) was a normal guy who one day suddenly snapped and killed a bunch of people just for fun or something, they won't even give us that much info
99% chance it was politically motivated and being covered up by people who don't want to make them look bad - given every single other incident in addition to who he was shooting at that would make a lot of sense

Yah I chuckled at the fact a canoe licking brush cut got to interview but no-fuckn-one-else... Alwaleed was still roaming free so that's what probably limited his exposure to just the company that he shares ownership with at the hotel

You’re tired go to sleep . This doesn’t matter , go to sleep . Rest it’s better don’t worry , go to sleep . Youre tired . Relax . Take a nap . You’re tired .

Yet there are other events like the pulse shooting where the goatfucker killed 50 or so faggots and were still getting updates on his investigation.

The paddock one is the one which really seems like there's more to it though. Maybe we including the media become desensitized to it that they basically decided it wasn't worth covering or there really is something (()) don't want you to know

Back in his office at the CIA, I guess