What will happen to women?

You think a backlash against the feminist reign of terror will ever come and how severe do you think it will be? This is basically going to be a shitting on women thread so go all out.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085184/Silke-Schoenfleisch-Backofen-3ft-8in-lawyer-sues-witness-laughed-sang-Hi-Ho.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Basic law of nature is when you push something hard enough, it'll swing back at you just as hard.

A story made in progressive fantasy land. Like Red Dawn for me.

their boogie man is a white patriarchy. That is exactly what we are going to create. Hopefully we bring back coverture laws and beat/rape women senseless if they try to rebel or ask for power. I love women but they don’t deserve power and shouldn’t have it.

I feel like we gave them a chance to prove themselves and all they have done is cripple society and set us back. You ever wonder where we would be today if we had not wasted 45 yrs on catering to their selfish bullshit?

We’re going to round up all the women and we’re going to let the virgins go. But then we’re going to take all the sluts and behead the ugly ones and rape all the hot ones. Then that will be when the patriarchy is offically reinstated.

This is why I won't negotiate. I refuse to pay for the actions of other people and know you wouldn't give me a chance. No negotiations whatsoever. This is war.

>can't be a slut
>nightmare
Women are literally brainlets

We do nothing but kiss womens ass,protect and coddle them,give them a free hand to do as they please and what have we gotten in return? Society being held hostage by fat ugly retards and whores.

>"Hire a woman, hire a lawsuit"
I imagine many employers right now are figuring out ways to NOT hire more women, quiet and on the low down, of course.
Can you really blame them?

Eventually women will beg for the patriarchy to come back as society really crumbles with degeneracy / no women getting married / most men going mgtow and fucking sex dolls or digital waifus.

Am I the only one who read handmaidens tale as a female sexual fantasy
>omg my womb functions and is precious
>society has been reorganized in order to pump me full of cum

And traps, don't forget the traps!

>have clothes
>be well-fed
>"nightmare"
there are plenty of nightmare options for the future- most of them involve hungry mobs rounding up dogs and children for stew.

its not happening fast enough desu. even japan and sweden as cucked as they are, still aren't seeing this in any major scale.. even japs being almost half virgins at the age of 30-40. most women's behavior still havnt changed. women are too retarded to adapt without men doing it for them.

Giving women the right to vote was like eating an asbestos sandwich. The government became a malignant tumor, growing at an incredible rate and becoming absolutely useless. Unless we remove the vote from women, which is impossible right now, the west will collapse and reset with a new society which treats women as they ahould be treated - as property of men. We all grew up in a deranged time where we were taught from a young age that women are just as smart, capable etc. as men and therefore should be treated equally. Many of us now know the truth in our minds but i atleast still feel wierd thinking about them in this way because of the conditioning. Its a strange situation we are in and we are maybe the only men in history to experience it, but we must go against our gut and with what we know to be true and chain these whores to the stoves or its over.

but this is mainly NGO and government.
I can't believe the average woman has a problem with gamer gate or whatever

>We do nothing but kiss womens ass,protect and coddle them,give them a free hand to do as they please and what have we gotten in return? Society being held hostage by fat ugly retards and whores.

but somebody has created this system.
I am a woman and I don't understand divorce laws that lead to a man losing everything because it doesn't make sense. But I also can't change them.
Somebody has influenced all these lawyers and judges.
Something so big doesn't just happen out of nowhere.

One problem was quotas for women and minorities. I'm starting to believe feminism was just the start for further identity politics.
You can see it by looking at how white women are not relevant anymore as a opressed group (only when an old white man is involved) because now they have other groups (trans, muslims, blacks, PoC etc.) to take care of and for white women the "woman card" doesn't beat the "white card".

Handamid's Tale is anti-Amish and they should be ashamed of themselves

>Based on the best-selling novel by Margaret Atwood, this series is set in Gilead, a totalitarian society in what used to be part of the United States. Gilead is ruled by a fundamentalist regime that treats women as property of the state, and is faced with environmental disasters and a plummeting birth rate. In a desperate attempt to repopulate a devastated world, the few remaining fertile women are forced into sexual servitude.
What the hell! That sounds like paradise!

Apart from the environmental disasters?

100% agree m8, especially with the love part, western men have always coddled women, going back thousands of years, because of our natural instincts to preserve the herd more than other races.
Issue is when we stopped subjugating them and gave them the right to vote, western men never stopped that instinctual coddling.
It can be easily taken away however. most feminists don’t realize they are brewing an entire younger generation to actually be okay with publicly abusing women, and a lot of women actually yearn for it.

>Can no longer snort coke, drink 50 expensive cocktails, swallow a few mollies then suck off 20 guys in a row in a dingy club bathroom in one night
>Actually requires to maintain some semblance of dignity for the good of yourself, your children, your men, your community and your society
>"THE FUTURE IS A FUCKING NIGHTMARE!"

Imagine being a woman and actually believing this. Has there been a more privileged, self-congratulating, delusional group in the history of mankind than modern women?

I love my mum and my nanna.

This is exactly what i was thinking. Oh wahhh you can't be an overvalued,over indulged whore and do as you please with no consequences anymore.

>You think a backlash against the feminist reign of terror will ever come
Not really. It will be more subtle. Cultures that embrace feminism will die out in the same way as the Shakers. Cultures that reject it will survive

Their worst nightmare will happen. Equality. Fembots and artificial wombs will remove their vagimal value. All but the most attractive of women will basically be valued as stupid obnoxious men by the rest of society. The feminist cunts will be ignored and die surrounded by empty haagen dazs pints and yowling cats.

Meanwhile I'll be trying to figure out how to get a turbo on my second jet ski.

Don't forget to sterilize the rape sluts. Sluts mothers frequently have gay/trans/fucked up kids

I'm waiting for a small business owner to start exclusively hiring normal men who "identify" as women to get around the quotas.

Fucking astonished it hasn't happened by now.

no one wants to hire women anymore

>What will happen to women?
They will be rendered redundant; thus, obsolete; in turn, become extinct.

What's a roastie? Does this refer to how a worn out gaping cunt looks like deli roast beef?

Hey that dude has tits

45 years?
You mean almost 120?

Yes, it seems the poster of that graphic implies that a dick and balls are better than a roast beef pussy.
Idk how to call this one but I'm inclined to think he's a gay

Islam will take over

Women can get laid so often its their guaranteed fun time men have to come up with hobbies with a bit of sex on the side (unless your chad in which case your getting laid just as much as women)

>You think a backlash against the feminist reign of terror will ever come
It'll be called Sharia law probably. Your skanks should pray all gods for some white ultra-reactionaries coming to power, because these at least wont be practicing female circumcision and honor killings, unlike our culturally rich friends.

I'm a straight white male.
I'm applying to law school this year.

If my LSAC is too low,
I'm considering applying as trans to increase my chances of getting in & for scholarships.

Lerk moar

Well I'll ask you this back. Why do we need a menist or femenist groups in the world? Why try to further divide the relationship of the genders to make it nearly impossible to reproduce and contuine the human lifeline? I'll Await your answer. @CrimsionLight191

so when i push on my benis it will hit me hard

there is nothing hotter than a cute girl with a cock

Russiabro as based as you are a decent amount of Americans just don't think like this because they have a few "minority" friends and think "hey what's the big deal about other cultures we all get along!" He says under a predominately white society.

The problem with women's rights is that women got all the same rights as men, but retained the privileges they've been given since the dawn of civilization. Simply put, western women are spoiled. Give them a week in Saudi Arabia and they'll learn real quick how good they have it.

"Feminism" is inherently anti-feminist, as it confirms that women need special treatment in order to be equal to men. I'm a girl and the current state of things disgusts me too.

It's such a shame how people aren't even embarrassed to be newfags

why did you chose a trannybot with a massive cock as your future childs "mother"?

At least the new faggotry is starting to die down, it took like a year for me to come back from the secret Sup Forums bunkers on the dark net.

right. Human rights should be enough one should think.
But that would not fit into the Marxist agenda. Now we have special rights for gays, trans, intersexuals, blacks, muslims etc.
and everybody could feel offended

>"Feminism" is inherently anti-feminist, as it confirms that women need special treatment in order to be equal to men. I'm a girl and the current state of things disgusts me too.

Haha yeah gladly I'm not working in a big office but it must suck to get hired if everybody (including you) has to assume that it was just because they had to reach a female quota not because of skill

Do it my brother.
t. 2L with full ride from holocaust guilt essay
>this post does not encourage unethical behavior or constitute legal advice.

Are you sure this supposed swing back won't be Islam?

Stay patient. The shift is almost here.

It's still just plastic though. It'll get sticky and moldy and smell like absolute ass. Sexbots aren't gonna be a thing until you can work some kind of artificial organic component into them.

pretty much
We have them now, user

nobody gives a shit about your opinion, sweetie.
we're all waiting for the right moment to send you back to the kitchen.

One of the dumbest leftist memes

I sure as fuck hope not.

you aren't doing shit, leaf

Shut up cunt

Exactly. This shit pisses off plenty of working women that I know too, but we're out-voiced by the gender studies SJW's whining about how they deserve a position in a tech company. I do enjoy trolling feminists when they complain about the wage gap/workplace inequality though.

Come on man, just trying to offer another perspective. I and plenty of other women would happily take their place as a loyal homemaker, but that requires finding a husband who can support a wife + kids. How many men today make enough money to do that? The economy isn't what it was in the 60's.

>in order to be equal

This is why you are a brainlet. Men and women are not equal, they never will be. They shouldn't be treated as such under the law. Stop.

This. An Amish user in a Sup Forums thread was unhappy about the show

ohh uhh uggg women... errhhghghh. I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOMEN. So inferior to the man. Give me a prize for being a man :(

>Amish
>watched tv
>lurks Sup Forums
He’s not a very good Amish desu

It probably has and the only reason we havent heard of it is because nobody wants to ruin a good thing.

Stow it pussy nigger.

I'm not saying they're equal, I'm trying to point out the logical paradox.

>Women can work just as well as men!
>We need to instate a quota on women in the workforce!

If women really could work just as well as men, the quota wouldn't be necessary. An engineering firm should hire the best applicants, and if that ends up being 95% male then that's how it should be.

Tbh something similar to what Houellebecq described seems likely to me.

>>>What will happen to women?

If they notice what is going on currently in society, then
Get them to burn feminism to the ground.

Ideal scenario is,
A woman will ask a man why he does not notice her.
The man should only reply with the names of those delusional non humans called feminists.

Will she go and look up these delusional man-hating pieces human garbage called feminists?
Who knows, most likely will not.

I despise feminists to the point where i want to kill those stupid man-hating vain lesbian pieces of human crap.
a gyno centric society is the dead end of a civilization.

But I do not want to see a future where female sex bots that will have their postions filled constantly by men and artificial wombs used to procreate humans.

Because the latter is frank herbert's dune, specifically the bene tlelax territory and i have seen enough bubble gum crisis tokyo 2040 and blade runner in the former to know where that is going.

Islam will take over and feminists will be stoned to death. Problem solved.

Godspeed my brother.

Maybe get your ears pierced and get a slightly faggy haircut to bolster your argument. Wear purple.

Be sure to donate a portion of your fat stacks to redpilled causes, or subtly help the right from behind the scenes.

>TFW I can find girls like pic related
>Want a family
>Save themselves for marriage
>Can begin courting as young as 14
>Get married when it's legal
>Have 5+ children

>the quotas.
What quotas?
Can you show me the law where it says that?

>only judge by beauty, which fades early
>when judge by virginity they have no value once it has been taken
>gets pregant
>pregnancy destroy the beauty, requires a shit ton of resources, ravages the vagina, and can cause death of both them and the child
>physically weak compared to both nature, environment, and men
>hormone driven emotions
>periods
>possibility to get pregnant before the hips fully widen, resulting in injury or death
>unlike some other animals, does not require orgasm to ovulate
>many will never cum from sex
>std result in sterility and death a lot more often than males
>nearly every society has oppressed them
>at best considered children in adult bodies, but most often consider either property or 2nd class citizens
>viewed as a hole first, a person second
>never taken seriously
>up until recently marriage was a raw deal for them (no laws against spousal rape, cannot own property, cannot work if it was actually needed, husbands can change and leaving a bad husband results in a life of poverty) with the only benefit being protection from other men
>holds grudges
>learns mostly from mistakes only
>given the risks and potential consequences, cannot trust men
>competition between other women is vicious
>woman top of their bell curve that showed talent still pushed out of their potential work fields
>too weak to defend themselves and if their man failed them the woman suffers the consequence (rape, beatings, murder, slavery)
It must suck being a woman. I hope when change comes it isnt too rough on them. Just enough to set things straight and help them fix themselves.

The core problem is that people swallowed the equality pill and then forced it down everybody's throat so now the whole western world is choking to death on it.

The core belief that individuals are born as equals and that in a perfect society all groups should perform equally has led to the abolishment of some horrendous and unfair laws and system but when it's taken to it's logical conclusion it turns tyrannical when it clashes with reality and is not given up.

Meaning that leveling the playing field, giving people equal opportunity wasn't a bad thing but because it was based on the idea of equality, it became a problem when despite equal opportunities, there were no equal outcomes. Instead of accepting different performance levels for different groups and individuals, society held on to the myth of equality.

That led to a with hunt for oppression and cultural barriers, discrimination and now down to micro aggressions. All to keep the wrong assumption of equality alive by finding reasons and boogymen to blame for the different performances.

Women destroy civilizations. They are the Jews of gender

You can definitely tell it was written by a woman.
No man would make a society that looks like the one in the book.

You get the gas.

>Hopefully we bring back coverture laws
You don't want that, coverture is a door that swings both ways and it actually wasn't a bad deal for women, their husband was allowed to physically discipline and restrain them because he was responsible for nearly any crime she committed.
Indeed, it makes the mistake a lot of women's ideas on men make and assumes that men lobby for and feel solidarity for each other the same way women do for other women. What'd actually happen is that we'd go back to harems and most men never passing their genes on, not a huge state sanctioned forced breeding program.

They will be replaced with artificial wombs and sexbots.

Mars.

No need to jump from one extreme to another. Just remove voting rights, positive discrimination, and reform the education system.

Unrelated, but reminded me of funny recent story. Enjoy: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2085184/Silke-Schoenfleisch-Backofen-3ft-8in-lawyer-sues-witness-laughed-sang-Hi-Ho.html

the handmaid's tale is sexual fetish smut-tier entertainment in exactly the same way the 50 Shades of Gray was, the exact same women who were into 50 Shades are the exact same women who are into Handmaid's Tale. 100% sex fetish rooted in submission fantasy

>You think a backlash against the feminist reign of terror will ever come and how severe do you think it will be?
Never. Cthulhu only ever swims left. Western civilization is going to crash hard with no survivors. Millions will die in hundreds of years of hopeless skirmish warfare against brown hordes after Swedish feminist foreign policy takes root and west is permanently disarmed.

Haha, critical essay desu

Women will go back to what they have always been. Breeding cattle.

100%

What do you think an orgasm is?

It's a classic 'bite the hand that feeds you' scenario. Although, it really isn't all women. In conjunction with demonising these feminists, we should also ensure we applaud those women who demonstrate the qualities that support the perpetuation of Western culture.

If we had a free and open market in females you wouldn't need to pay millions for artificial wombs when you can just buy a 9 year old for a couple of hundred bucks. And then make all the babies you want.

>It'll get sticky and moldy and smell like absolute ass
Thats why you CLEAN your toys, thats why you niggers gona end up with rejected biocunts.

Self cleaning ones for next gen? Also, sandwiches?

So what i understand is most of the male population has super aids that make women infertile. So only these women can have babies. And the women are upset that they have to save human civilization rather then ride the nigger cock carosel?

Nah, it's more of a class struggle/didactic than a gender one. It's horseshit either way.

> Because they won't feel at peace until 80% of CEOs and politicians are women.
They won't be happy until every company is HP under Carly Fiorina (it didn't end well).

Propably, at some point.
Or better yet, hire biocunt to scrub doll clean.

Photoshopping panties with a dick inside them onto a woman in order to try paint trannies as better looking than they are. Now that's a new level of pathetic right there.

Women, loyal.

"Oh, We're wayyy past that JERRY!"