Why didn't you guys tell me about this based jew?

Holy shit a jew i don't want to gas. Why didn't you guys guys tell me there were ungasssable Jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

realjewnews.com/?p=1259
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's just a cucked Jew, like a white guy who adopts a nigger kid and thinks the Egyptians were black. The fact that the church accepts him is one of the primary things wrong with the church.

he's not a jew, that's the whole point of sacrament and baptism. jews are hype on seed of abraham muh genetics schtick, Logos means any human open to reason can emulate christ and , regardless of DNA, etc.

>Cryptokike
>Not a Jew

I wouldn't even be surprised if you were a Jew desu.

schizophrenic kike

There are based Jews. Even the Third Reich made exceptions. Brother Nathaniel is definitely an ultraconservative but IMO he gives off a mentally disturbed vibe (I say this as a WN) that harms his credibility.

He isn't based.

He is a retard.

It’s fair to assume 90% of Sup Forums is made up of Jews larping both sides.

flag on

Some of his videos are only available on his own site because of (((youtube)))

Oh fucking kek I'm truly wasting my youth here then as keyboard commandos on the same side unknowingly battle each other.

Go back to Jew 101.

kek saved

realjewnews.com/?p=1259
This video is not on youtube

>Jew
>ungassable
I don’t care if a Jew fought side by side with me in rahowa. After that battle is over I’d put a bullet in its head the second the fighting stops.

Stabbing your friends in the back after they go out of their way to help you. Sounds Jewwy.

You have to leave your basement first :^)

This desu. But in fairness he's just trying to make sure the jews won't rise up again.

>not knowing what a cryptojew is
Lots of schlomos ITT

Brother Nathaniel talks about being an ethnic Jew THATS HOW WE KNOW

He rejects it, believes in Christ as our lord and savior and obviously isn't doing himself any favors by saying this.

> JEW DETECTED

> ungassable
> jew

Definition of based: Believes God came in the flesh and died on the cross to rise again on the third day. Hence Jews cannot be based.

Don't spoil the fun

suspicious.

>any human open to reason can emulate christ
>emulate christ
>ANY HUMAN
No one can emulate christ that is why we need christ
Also born again if you are then you are neither jew nor gentile you are a new creation ancestory has no power over you

Well he's not a jew anymore, he' s an Orthodox Christian.

Well he's literally a devout Christian.

They try to convert him back to Judaism according to various videos

fuck the jews

Because he's going to hell for believing his works will get him into heaven.
He's like cain, trying to burn the crops he farmed for God.
He's pretty good for mild red pills. If you don't mind Russian propaganda.

This

He's racially a Jew.

Once a Jew goes Christian, he is never allowed to Jew again.
Brother Nathaniel is a Christian and therefore cannot be a Jew.

Jews HATE Christians with every ounce of their being. Every Jew. You cannot be a Jew if you don't hate Christians.

there is no such thing as a racial jew, jews are mutts. they have genetic tests to look for markers that are associated for jewishness but even the israeli jew test is only looking for things that match up to 'known jew', the 'known jew' in question simply being historical groups of religious jews.

That said yes, his parents were jews. He is also a literal orthodox monk.

Op referred to him as a jew...

faggot jidf. brother nate has alays been based. i mean it's been proven in the past he comes on here.

Let me help you all... Hierarchy of religion in order of most correct to least correct. Believers in Christ, Satanists, jews, gnostics, buddhists, karma indian shit, lesser pagans, athiests.

/never tell the whole truth to the goyim/

fuck this cunt, another blob of Plasticine trying to come off as based, like fkn imam tawahidi or whatever his name is

muslims are a joke but they would be last

come home white man

dang ol' talkin bout' dem jews in Colorado man
got'cher gotdang jews in Colorado 500 years ago dang ol'

You can tell by his huge nose and beady eyes, that he's no longer a Jew.

Good eye Goy.

No you kike fuck, a jew is an adherent of Judaism, this man is Christian, baptized Christian and was an intern monk, neck yourself already pharisee scumbag

>it's going to come as shock to Sup Forumsfags that not every jew is a whining money grubbing manipulating zionist

>not every palestinian wants to make the streets flow with the blood of the infidels

>not every black wants to steal your shit and rape your wife

>not every asian wants your household pets as tomorrows main course

>not every mexican wants to sneak into the US and live on gibs

Nathanael's based.

so are you, but you're a faggot while he's a new man

You stupid fuck it's an ethnicity. That huge nosed Kike has retards such as yourself, Jewed.

>tfw this is a stormfront friend trying to provoke masses into rejection of the idea that any jew could be "based"
>tfw a bunch of bandwaggoning 'nazis' adopt literal NIGGER THUG SLANG as "memetic lexicon"

bro nath has been spitting out "red pills" since before Sup Forums existed. Like anyone else of worth here.

kikes are a mix between east-black-sea caucasians and asian shitskins. They're like burgers, mutts.

Nathaneal hates kikes and enlightens people on the JQ, he puts too much hope in Putin, but most of his videos are woke.

forgot the pic

>being this new

Wasn't it proven that avid poster that made a bunch of anti-Jew OC was actually a jew?

it's in their bloood though, it's likely

see: Khazars

Yeah like Burgers.

He’s a Jew, alright..

>muh genetics schtick
>any human capable of reason

they connected tho

checked

>not allowed to reJew
>you cannot be a jew if you don't hate christians.

source?

>Why didn't you guys tell me about this based jew?
a) Sup Forums is barely pro-White these days. most of them think Ben Garrison drew A Wyatt Mann's images.

b) he's not based. there are no based jews. he's just a jew that was driven so crazy by his genes and people that he tells the truth.

>race denier
>markers associated with 'known jews'
so, all of them besides the lost tribe of israel (mormons). that's plenty.

>NAXALT, bruh
in diversity, proclivities matter

Abraham was from Ur. The nomadic tribes of Ur was called the Urrians. Aryans. Jews did not adopt the sumerian origin tales until they were enslaved in Babylon in 700 B.C. Abraham was not a Jew and he was not semetic.

This your first day in the anti-zionism movement?

He isn't based. I watched his stuff and he never actually tackled the real issues coming up other than blaming Jews. He seems based to people who have tunnel vision, but, it's not.

That Boston Accent (circa 1960s Brookline Jew Accent specifically) always throws me.
Also: That articulate delivery with loads of references to Current Events and or bible school chapter 'n' verse quotes / paraphrasing.
I feel I should be suspicious, but it's a slick smooth pitch he sends out. Too slick?

>been there, forget it.

I get a look of disgust when he smiles. He didn't even have a certification from ROCOR until spring of last year.

Yeah... if the crazy-eyes and the creepy smile doesn't raise some red flags for you, there's no hope for you.

>gives off a mentally disturbed vibe
That happens when you see Jews.

jews can burn for all I care

make the world safe for my kids

show the world that jews can be dismembered and people will watch it because they hate jews

people hate jews because jews hate America

jews hate the constitution

jews hate Americans

Because there is nothing to respect about him.

Yes you can you fucking retard, that is the point of Orthodox Christianity, through Theosis you become like God and of God.
That is what heaven is, a state where you are restored to your true state, when you are close to Gods nature.

All Nathanielberg has to do is to change headgear when he goes to the shul.

Brother Nate is way too redpilled for Nu-Sup Forums.

he cant even figure out trump is on our side
i cant imagine being that slow

he has dropped more "redpills" than any poster on Sup Forums ever, let alone e-celebs

I watch every single one of his videos because its good information
the problem is the conclusions that he reaches are over simplified
Trump is not your average goy

This.

>letter confirming his status tells you whe he received that status
Hi there kike. I remember you from the israel threads. How's that sheckel collecting going?

Fuck off, it's from his foundation website. If I were a kike, I'd be promoting his shifty ass.

I'm not subcribed to him, i don't know if he's legit or not but this song is really comfy.
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xv4_9s7Ck0

Oh I have story for you guys...

I work in retail sales and one of my customers, an elderly poo, asks for help. As soon as I begin to answer her question she shifts the conversation to politics and religion. This kind of situation rarely ever happens. She starts dropping red pills on how corrupt Hillary is and the establishment... yada, yada, yada. Then she tells me that she's a Christian from a church in India, and tells me to look into Brother Nathaniel. I was like "who?" and then she talks about him and I'm like "holly shit! I know who this is!" and pulled up one of his videos. She told me she could sense that I was also Russian Orthodox. Which I am.

Fucking crazy. Never saw something like this coming, kek willed it.

He's entertaining, (When he doesn't sing?!!)

>hating their own
The GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE are finally drinking from the same well of progress and tolerance that they have forced upon half the world

>Why didn't you guys guys tell me there were ungasssable Jews?
People may say he is of the synagogue of Satan but they lie, he is a Jew, and like Nathanael, a true Israelite.

Only the Synagogue of Satan gets the gas chamber

Chabad:
Question:

I was born Jewish; both my mother and father are Jewish. But when I was a teenager I rebelled and I went and was baptized in a Catholic Church. Am I still Jewish? And do I need to convert back to Judaism?

Answer:

Can one ever extinguish the flame that lies latent in a flint stone? How long does a stone have to soak before the spark that it contains washes away? The spark that a stone creates, as the spark of G‑dliness that you contain inside of you, is always there. It may be hidden, concealed from view. You might not feel it at all times, yet it is there. It waits for the moment of reawaking, when it can burst into a flame once again; when it can express itself and be what it truly is—a Jew.

Also: if a Jew gets baptised, there will be one more Christian, but not one less Jew.

>Satan: no goyim you still belong to me even if God has taken you out of my synagogue, you are stuck forever!
kys

The Meds, Parthians and Persians came later, they were the ones who called their lands Aryana Kshatra (Eranshahr, Iran).

He Heils Putin too hard... and we all know Putin's propaganda minister (((alexandr dugin))) is a nat(((bol))). Also, he blows up the russian christian monarchs, which, like Putin, are ex KGB. If anything, he's a propaganda agent for KGB.

The argument was that a baptised Jew wouldn't be allowed back to be a 'proper' Jew. And I've provided an authentic source. Why should I kill myself, again?

>BjOO id