Play Stupid Games Win Stupid Prizes

Why do POC complain about being shot by police, yet beg the police to shoot them?

youtube.com/watch?v=PWg4Y-2-VAo

Also, Natural Selection Thread

T. Iamtoolazytohooktubeorweb.mthisshit

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=ccd_1515105947
youtube.com/watch?v=_5B7i5do3v8
youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That was cool. I don't care what you faggots think or say on here, you guys are legitimately stupid people.

I wish he had managed to shoot one or two of them, especially that DYKE thing that walks into view.

Fuck the police.

because niggers are dumb and don't respect the law

I thoroughly enjoyed that. I would have enjoyed it more if the OIC would have curbed stomped the monkey as he was writhing in pain.

if his goal was to shoot the cop, he probably should have done so before running his low iq brainlet mouth for 60 secs and allowing 2 other police to show up.
This is where the BELL Curve kicks in.

see the top of his head fly off?
crazy
and mf bump

Because in many cases the shootings are not justified, and rightfully causes outrage. This one on the other hand...

The black man in the video lived and is being charged with attempted murder because he fired his gun but missed anyone.

This made the News recently. The black man had some sort of mental break and told people at a bank to call the police on him.

I wish he had shot some of those 'lice. I hate the police in America. Fuck 'em.

That was a large blast of blood at 1:22

checked

dude in the middle is a pro the other two are retarded.

What is the point of his behavior? Who is he trying to front to?

Is this suicide by cop or are they really just that fucking stupid?

This. Unless I’m mistaken the two bonus cops didn’t do ANYTHING when he pulled the gun.
It looked like
>pull
>taze
>random nigger shots
>draw/fire

nice digits

satisfying

They don't entertain permanence of outcome.

If the cop shoots them, they feel vindicated in provoking him.

>taze him
>shoot him like 20x
>"Are you good?"
Aaaaehrg
>"Are you good??!!"
fucking lol

better vid no blur

liveleak.com/view?i=ccd_1515105947

Oink oink motherfucker. We see you.
You would really be surprised how much LE is on this site.

the 88's running wild in this thread

the chick? on the right fires one round and runs away, guy on the left drifts into cross fire immediately. Old guy has to put down his fucking tazer to shoot cuz his back up was so shit. I would have fired them.

In OPs video you can't see the nigger pull the gun and point it at the first cop

First cop even tells them that he's got a gun in his back pocket and the first fucking thing the other cop does when he shows up is to yell at the guy to drop the gun that he doesn't have in his hands.

I don't believe it when people claim to be police officers on here. Police officers work full time, when I had a full time job I didn't come on gay ass Sup Forums, I had no free time.

You said the umbrella term "law enforcement", so you're probably some faggy security guard or something.

Go fuck yourself you toy cop.

When you OD, I'm not going to give you any Narcan. Have a nice trip faggot.

Lol clearly a drug dealer whos scared

dumbass nigger rather die than go to jail and get free housing/food

Holy fuck you are a whiny bitch.

Now you're a paramedic/EMT? That ain't law enforcement, ya dipshit, that's healthcare.

youtube.com/watch?v=_5B7i5do3v8
>PUT YOUR HANDS UP
>Ayo wacha gonne do cracka? Fuck y'all I'm phoning jermaquwilliams
>???
>Why you shoot me bro??? I ain't do noffin

Checked kekd rekt.

You're supposed to stop shooting after he taps out.

>4:35
>Cop says "I hope you spend the rest of your life in prison dumbass"

Wowow what the fuck guys white people are out of control we need to stop this it's Trumps fault refugee welcome blacklive matters

>meme flag
Regardless, if you're time managment skills are so shit that you can't browse Sup Forums for a bit here and there, that's your problem.

>implying cops (first responders in many instances) don't ever carry narcan ever forever never in any place anywhere
My my, don't you just know everything about everything? You must be really smart. Like, psychologically paralyzed kind of smart. Like, unwarranted self-aggrandizing kind of smart.

Hahaha nah. Carfentinil is becoming common enough that agencies issue it to pretty much everyone. Shits deadly in micrograms, god help you if you rub up against it in any quantity above a gram if its pure. The Narcan ain't for you junkie. Its for me and my people.

Like I said. Enjoy the trip.

>implying cops in areas with high heroin usage don't carry that shit
Showing your upperclass privilege there boyo.
Its like you've never seen someone drift out of this life.

Love it. "pls dont point your gun at me so I can shoot you"

>3:30
>"Fuck you and shut up"

lel, love watching nigs get shot when they go chimpout mode

These cops did alright - some confusing orders, but this black trash wouldn't comply anyway

The fucker went for his gone. What was going to happen?

They are so stupid that they think dealing with the cops is like dealing with their friends from their neighborhoods. They think that if they ask the cops to "stop frontin'" and tell them that they "ain't be needa rollin up on me" that the cops will simply not do their jobs because they've been put in their places. They literally cannot understand why the police behave differently from their ghetto homies.

wheres the uncensored version?

>These cocksucking dipshits all teaming up against me

Fuck all four of you each and individually.

>Regardless, if you're time managment skills are so shit that you can't browse Sup Forums for a bit here and there, that's your problem.

I don't come here on my phone.

When I had a full time job I didn't have time to sit at the computer for recreation. You must be a college student or some shit.

Niggers can't anticipate things. Some animals have better abilities to infer what is about to happen.

Those white cops killed him because he was a defiant negro. He did not immediately bow to their authority.

He's talking to his colleague, not to the nig on the ground.

Sounds like you have a shit job.

Chances are you're non-white, and no one is surprised.

So, you don't have a full time job is what you're telling us? Otherwise you wouldnt be on Sup Forums right now?

So tell us wise one, what is it you do with your time that allows you to grace us with your presence?

Jesus you're a faggot.

Yeah, but he didn't and another worthless nigger rots in hell. A good day's work.

Wow, they really were.

Specifically the dipshit on the left that said drop the gun and walked through crossfire to hide behind the building.

>teaming up on me
Yeah because you're dead wrong. I've had multiple people who I went to school with die in the last few months because some fucking gang banger spiked their Xanax/heroin with fetanyl.
They were druggies but they had no clue that hit would kill them.
Sorry that doesn't conform to your idea of how the world works.

>Blacks are the victims.

Keep it up niggers.

Let's add to this, because I think it's clear you're a non-white with zero skills.

I make 120k a year, and have time to post at work and in my free time.

I also have a stable relationship with 9/10 woman with a good family, that will be the mother of my champions.

Sounds like life is pretty shit for you, nigger.

He was asking the other cop if he was uninjured. Once the bullets fly his care for the nog is gone.

final shots almost sounds like 'shave and a haircut - two bits'

Blacks don't seem to fully understand how an advanced agricultural society works. Biologically they are still stuck in a hunter-gatherer mindset.

You're definitely right. In my city there's a specific department that occupies the higher usage area and they have narcan and HAVE to use it. EMT's should have it but most I've talked to let the OD occur and just take them to a hospital. Their theory is that if they let the junkie die it'll make their job easier. EMT's are lazy fuckers and usually trash people.

This is Philadelphia btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=GAXlxrRF_6g

>Innocent slavery victim giving a free foot massage to police officer
>Racist police imediatelly guns him down for no reason other than racism

When will americans be based like europeans and ban guns from racist police

god thats depressing

I'm in Wilmington NC, and we are litterally number 1 in opiate abuse by some measures. I fucking hate it. Everyone in this town above the age of 10 is doing something.
Had an eight year old ask me if I had any xanyz at the park. Maybe like 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
When you have real shit to deal with you suddenly realize the cops are just as scared and caring as the normal person is heading into these situations.

You...you do realize most of the time spent is on patrol right? There is plenty of time to shitpost.

>EMT's are lazy fuckers and usually trash people
I've found this to be the case to and I have no idea why. It's such a shit job, but every EMT I met has been the biggest white trash piece of shit ever. It makes no sense to me. They're training is also laughable.

Don't pay any mind to non-white wage slaves with zero skills or cognitive ability.

Wilkes County NC reporting in bro. We got dope problems out here too. Its insane. I figured drug usage would drop since I no longer work in a metro area. Turns out, people in the sticks party as hard as city folks.

Why did he wait should've pulled a Tom Cruise in Collateral.

I agree, fuck the police for ruining the view.
Orville Redenbacher isn't fucking cheap you know.

>hey bro is that my briefcase?

Poc? You mean niggers?

t. Niggers niggering

he was dragging around that manlet like a caveman that was fucking awesome

Fair enough. I work a 40 hour a week job at 75/hr and spend about maybe 20 hours actually doing work. Being a self employed electrician is nice.

That cop was far too nice. Should have shot the nigger far earlier.

At least out there I assume it's a lot of benzo use at parties, what makes me die inside is the parents addicted to pain pills that transition into heroin because they litterally can't afford to pay the street price per pill anymore. I had a bunch of knee surgeries through senior year and they gave me prescriptions like it was candy. I got hooked without realizing it and had to completely get them out of the house to stop taking it each and every night. I have nothing but pity for the people shooting up because nobody in their lives stood up and forced them to stop.
Sorry for the rant but I figured it was relevant.

The middle cop might as well have been alone there, the backup should've shot the guy immediately but the cop in front just stands there for like 5 shots doing nothing until backing off and firing one back, while the other one escapes behind the house. Embarrassing. I bet they were afraid of backlash from shooting a black guy.

You don't believe we sit outside businesses in our patrol cars with open wifi and lurk/post on he when it's a slow night/day? We get bored too.

NIGGER FAGGOT!

Background cop did NOT fire. I’m almost positive the girl didn’t either.

More to come faggot. Keep your eye on the ball.

Look at that blood spray.

I believe it, BROTHER

>each and individually
You must be retarded.

>guys are legitimately stupid people.
Just so you know, nigger, that's not an argument.

Opioids, meth, weed, Benzos, in that order. I could give a fuck about weed, personally... But that shits still illegal, and I don't write the laws.

Did he tap out in the end there?

>tazers don't work, the video

I can't fucking stand how ineffective these pieces of shit are. Makes me wonder how many people have already been killed because of it.

Wait, I just noticed. The two backup cops didn't even shoot. The only gunfire you heard was the suspect shooting wildly whilst being tazed. The female cop didn't shoot, and the guy in the grass never shot. What the fuck?

This is why women shouldn’t be alllowee on the police force. She should have shot him in the hallway

Loved it.

The cops in this video should be absolutely ashamed of themselves for waiting so long to shoot and not finishing the kill.

I said the same earlier, but I didn’t get sexy digits

If available to you, watch Louis Theroux - Dark States: Heroin Town.

>"fuck you! shut up"
really activates my good intentions.
>still nice enough to let the nigger breath

Fuckin blue boner all the way.

she did right in the end but shit

That was a man who fired the shot, the bitch just got dragged around by her leg trying to get in touch with the niggers feelings
>what’s wrong?
>why are you so sad?
>want to go back into your apartment for Fickificki?

Words cannot describe how much that video vindicates both sexism and racism.

I may employ you someday user, that is, if you're in the South.

That's a dude, unfortunately.

Cop literally says "GET OFF OF HIM"