Dragon Ball Super

>pepe is now canon
wew

>Android 17 being stronger than a SSJB isn't what's irritating. It's the laziness behind the writing that is. They just state things like "he's way stronger now!" But that's all we ever get. HOW?!

>If you told me Android 17 had been training with Whis or got some new cybernetic upgrades, it'd seem more plausible, but this is just lazy.

Android 17 >>>>>> SSB Goku
This is a fact.

>17 stronger than SSB Goku
Where do you get that? Both of them were holding back and their spar had no clear winner.

>tfw 17 is GoD tier now
I'm pretty sure he can make a better job than beerus

>there is a possibility SSB is just a big ruse for gods to entertain themselves

Still didnt watch the cap, is he really stronger? How so? Did he train non stop? With what purpose? 17 doesnt seem that kind of guy.

17 has unlimited stamina.

STREAM THAT MOVIE IF YOU'RE SO GREAT

He isn't really stronger. He is stronger than SSJ Goku for sure. They mention that neither were at full power during the fight after 17 decided to call it off.

>Did he train non stop?
That's what he said. And given how the fight against Cell went, he probably took training a lot more seriously.

That still doesn't mean 17 is stronger. It's not like they were both stated to be holding back by the same amount.

But Toei forgot about SSB taking a lot of stamina.

>17 powerlevel
i can't
be a park ranger and get god ki lads

Leave Jiren the Ayy to me.

>confirm 17's family
>shows Goku a picture of them
>don't show viewers
WHY?

Toriyama hasn't drawn them.

For me 17 reaction after the Cell thing was pretty clear: Fuck this, im becoming a park ranger, lets forget this whole thing. I never thought he was the kind of person to take battles seriously, he fought the Z Warriors like a street punk fights others just to fuck with them and nothing else.

But well i guess i was wrong.

Man how quickly shitposters escalate their shit.
>Before the episode
17 is on par with SSB! Everyone is a hack!!
>After the episode
17 is stronger than SSB! Fuck this bullshit!

>Watch episode
>Nobody won and they stopped the fight 5 mins after they started because they can't fight well without fucking up the island

This alpha male is coming to get your daughter Bra/Pan BLACKED, and there's nothing you can do about it.

>because they can't fight well without fucking up the island

>Hello I'm here for the job

>People not understanding how power levels work

>people forgetting the entire concept of being able to lower one's power level at will, something REPEATEDLY stated CONSTANTLY in both the Saiyan saga and the Frieza saga of Dragon Ball Z

>people completely ignoring the decent quality animation and /comfy/ visuals of the episode

The amount of subhumans in the Dragon Ball community is genuinely SCARY and is depressing me to no end.

>frogposter on Sup Forums
MODS!!

>The amount of subhumans in the Dragon Ball community is genuinely SCARY and is DEPRESSING me to no end.
Your only hope is the rope

being able to lower your power level was supposed to give you tactical advantages, not make you into a jobber.

Gokus next transformation will be super saiyan hair but with black original color

Why would he transform into SSB in the first place to fight fucking Android 17? If he wanted to make him feel strong then SS2 could have done the trick, shit, even SS3.

they don't want to show his two children of color and enrich Japanese viewers

Goku said he didn't plan on using SSB against 17 but he had no choice meaning that 17 IS stronger than SSJ Goku.

>Goes ssj2
>Oh okay, maybe the opponents won't be so bad then
>Encounters Jiren tier oppoenent
>Shits self then proceeds to get ass kicked

So they brought up Uub finally, that's neat.

GT is 100% not cannon right? Like has that ever been officially stated or is it so bad we just say its not.

They didn't want to draw his wife's sons.

>it wasn't Goku
>It was 17

I genuinely enjoyed this episode, fuck whatever power level bullshit you guys wanna argue about.

Alternate universe.

Nigger Ubb was brought up since U6 tournament

I'm fairly certain they hinted that 17 has also been defending earth since the Cell saga

With Indians, shouldn't it be BROWNED?

>dog ki will be stronger than god ki
>I was just holding back

Tiers would be way better than powerlevels; it shows that lower level opponents could still hold their ground but not surpass higher level opponents instead of "X'S PL IS LOWER THAN Y'S, WHY IS X NOT IMMEDIATELY DEAD FROM LOOKING AT Y"

Are you implying that Goku is going to get KNOTTED?

He's a Poo in the Loo, not a nigger.

Please stop this shit it's cringe worthy

plz keep going...is hillarious

fuck off goku

t.goku

>I have literally no idea what meme arrows are

>Pepe
>Ayy lmao
>Lorax
What's next? Goku vs Moonman?

Beerus looked really cute here.

You know I think you might actually have autism.

Not internet "hurdur autism" but actual autism.

Props to doing your best though.

He is slowly becoming Champa.

Man Dragon Ball Super is fucking doodoo.

Lets introduce this crazy god form that should put you in the absolute top .000001% of all beings in terms of power, and then not do anything to actually demonstrate just how strong it is.

Like these niggas should be fucking destroying planets every time they scratch their nuts.

These mother fuckers should be imploding galaxies every time they stub their toe.

But nah, Krillen, Android 17 and Buu can hold their own. Like Krillen shouldn't even be able to look at SSB without fucking dying.

I think the new form is retarded from day one, but if you're going to do this God bull shit at least bring it up a notch.

All the fights look the same and have the same impact as they did back when SSJ was a brand new thing. Zamasu getting punched by SSB Goku shouldn't hit a building and make a small crater. That nigga needs to go through the planet.

Ok this one is just plain stupid

Jesus, americans are too autistic with power levels.

Make one about how Goku only went SS2 against Black, when Future Trunks said he was stronger than SS3 Goku. (He could have ended the arc right there.)

While he goes SSB against Kuririn and 17.

>lookout moves
>17 has retard strength
>a whole plot device is being whipped up for no good reason and fucking pepe alien is going to come to earth just to suck up some rare species which will somehow make retard strength 17 enter tournament

they could've just had 17 be like OH FUCK THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE OK I JOIN

but now we get pepe alien for no fucking reason

>americans

That's a funny way of saying spics

I don't even care about powerlevels, but having every character in the story suddenly be able to even be in the same realm as a GOD form is just stupid as fuck.

As soon as the Saiyans started going SSJ, the gap became massive between them and the rest of the cast.

Now 4-5 transformations later they are suddenly even again? What?

>I want non-saiyans to be relevant again!

Apologize

Great episode.

Though the blue transformations are starting to wear thin. It was made to be maximum, not to fight against people that should be below his ss form.

He did just as good in his base form against fit Buu as he did in his ss form against 17. They could have still portrayed 17 to be the real deal if they had Goku start off as base and went to ss, as that could put 17 anywhere from fat Buu to Buuhan level or above, well before these episodes.

Now it's just who the fuck cares. They've went against plers so much that anyone can fight anyone now it seems. I guess they really do need that new transformation now.

Hopefully Vegeta gets it too.

Can someone post the fixed version of this, thanks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH

*non Saiyans become relevant*

WHAT THE FUCK. SUPER IS SO SHIT EVEN GT IS BETTER

*Goku is quite literally the only character who did anything useful in GT*

No one is even, do you truly believe Krillin or 17 can fight Beerus just because they had little fight with Goku who wasn't fighting at his full?

They never stopped being relevant. The final villain of the manga was defeated thanks to Mr Satan and the people of Earth.

>17 is pretty stronk
cool
>takes care of 2 kids that are not his own
HAHAHAHAHA
I knew it too good to be true

Goku Time is still the worst thing to happen to the series.

You forgot
>lives in a cuckshed

>Android 17
>not way above everyone

WE WERE WARNED

Watching how good this animation is actually pisses me the fuck off at what we get in Super. It's the one glaring flaw that I think all of us can agree on.

>shed
He lives on a fucking Cuck Island

>Its an 'Sup Forums forgets Goku isn't the only one who gets stronger if they train for years' episode.

hate this rerun every week desu.

>Goku eventually spills the beans on Vegeta
>Vegeta attacks Goku
>Goku said this is good because he wanted to test out Vegeta's current strength
>Goku goes SSJ against base Vegeta and Goku gets wrecked
>Goku "holds back" using SSB and begins to lose against base Vegeta
>Goku goes SSB kaioken x 20 on Vegeta to show what kind of opponents could be in the tournament
>Vegeta says he'll show his power too and goes super saiyan
>they stalemate a beam struggle

>tfw I enjoyed this episode
>tfw don't give a shit about power levels
>tfw I enjoy the anime in general (other than the movie retellings), and the manga
>mfw reading through these shit flinging autism wars every week

At this point I'm more concerned about writing. Then again, I'm no fan of the animation of these movies. Especially that wacky shit on BoG.

Super's 17 > Super 17.

So what, he has one kid that's his and he and his wife adopted. It's the perfect closure to his story which was him and his sister being orphans, which is why they were so messed up to begin with.

This isn't like some guy raising a kid that his wife had with another man.

Can everybody fight against Blue now?

Please happen

Can we not pretend that just forcing lesser characters back into the mix is better by default? It's actually more insulting to their fans than just sidelining them is. There's no sense of scale as far as strength and ability is concerned if we can just pick these guys back up and throw them into the mix whenever we please, especially after years of mistreatment and constant power-ups for both Goku and villains. I'm not saying don't include them, because that always sucks. I'm saying they should be doing a better job of reintroducing them and getting them up to speed.

>mfw 17 is confirmed to be god tier.

I told these cucks it'd be the same, now buy toys and cards

It's the fight choreography in that webm that's really impressive. Meanwhile in DBS most fights including Goku vs 17 is mostly repeat punch repeat frames shit.

androids work the same way that Frieza works. Their base power level is so high that they don't need to train but when they do train it increases exponentially.

Gold 17 will fight during the tournament and then fuse with 18 for even more power.

>There's no sense of scale
This is dragonball, there has literally never been an accurate sense of scale at any point in the series.

holy kek

goddamn super 17 was a bad idea

It's because super saiyan blue is super marketable, so toei uses it whenever it can.

Super handles the side characters pretty well to me. The filler episodes with them are nice and their interactions with each other feels relevant and adds to the show instead of shoehorning them in. Bulma's role in the Zamasu arc for instance was fitting and even kid Trunks in his appearances at least helped develop Future Trunks' character more.

>17: oh, so you can transform like that TOO
17 CONFIRMED SUPER SAIYAN BLUE

>Goku in god form has to put in effort to feal with regular humans
>People actually think anyone from this show can go toe to toe with big boys like superman and saitama.

It's good to see non retards here