WTF black people

Never knew just how fucked up black people are. There weren't many in Sweden before so I never grasped just how retarded and subhuman they were. Last few years it started to dawn on me but tonight it finally hit me. This nigger starts demanding free food as I pass a McDonald's. Nigger wouldn't stop so I went in bought a tiny one and replaced the burger with dirt outside. Nigger took and ate it while complaining the meat taste weird. It was fucking dirt...

Let's get a black people hate thread going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KYTqPJvW18s
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw
food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/mud-cake-a-delicacy-made-with-mud-in-poverty-stricken-haiti-1437242
sv.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Lika_barn_leka_bäst.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You fucked up. Now you can't get rid of them. Enjoy the zoo.

nigs are honestly the worst. it's not a meme. they're just bad.

>so I went in bought
First mistake
You ignore this shitters, and if they get to close and aggressive just ace em.

He started to follow me. I didn't want a chimp out but at the same time didn't want to give him the burger so I threw it out and scooped on dirt from the ground and then handed it to him. After he ate it, honestly I was shocked and couldn't believe he kept eating so I just had to watch him finish it all. Didn't even get a thank you by the way. If it ever happens again I will put glass instead of dirt.

>glass instead of dirt.
Yeah, that might get you jail time.

Well not only black people do that. Long time ago I remember watching the news and they were talking about this white girl attacking a mcdonald employee. Every race has idiots.

>jail time
This is Sweden, not America bro. Cops will start the investigation after the statute of limitations runs out.

youtu.be/KYTqPJvW18s

>ever race
Yeah right lol

Also you gave him dirt. You are a fucking asshole you know that. You can get arrested for doing that shit. Everyone complains even whites and Asians. But nobody has the right to just start putting shit in people's food. You should get locked up

Niggers eat dirt in most countries.

So he followed you but didn't notice you leave the restaurant to get dirt, put it in the burger, and rewrap it?

Stop lying.

Sure, so that one time long ago you heard a story about a white girl attacking a mcdonald employee. Clearly an equal problem across the board. Fucking retard.

You are a shit person.

>shit
Another good idea for next time. And again this is Sweden. Look around man all the cops are into something, it's Christmas, you could steal city hall.

all of this pic is fucking 100% true.
they are subhuman, stop making them what they are not, only makes them even worse.

Oh shut the fuck up

Best red pill is reality.

Those who have no exposure believe their college professors.

Now expose your fellow Swedes. Encourage them to work with refugees and migrants and go to ghettos, especially if they are outspoken leftwingers.

Is that a nigger flag?

Yeah, you have to cross a parking lot from the street. Bushes and dirt are in front. The wrapper around is a simple piece of paper, have you ever seen a small McDonald's burger? If I wanted to lie I would also be more creative nigger.

Yeah i already told a few, at least they got a good laugh and they told me some fucked up stuff they have experienced when dealing with them.

I was already convinced and working on getting refugees out but most are Muslim. What I didn't realize or consider was how many niggers also got in and that they really are as retarded and subhuman as Americans have been saying. In fact the only time I have ever seen a smart or normal black person is on tv and now I can only assume that without a script they would all be eating dirt too.

Amen to that. Want to get red pilled visit the ghetto for a day or see how Africans do when no whites are around.

>without a script they would all be eating dirt too.

Not even sure where to begin.. that is the dumbest shit I have ever seen. Not even hyperbole.

European mentality is the worst when it comes to niggers. You can read it a million times but until you actually see the mother fuckers eat dirt, then it dawns on you guys that "Oh hey, there might be something different about these poor Africans".

It's not a meme, blacks are quite possible the worst thing on the planet, I would say aids but people with it can live long lives now with pills. I fucking hate being around them. I really fucking hate being around them.

I can't deny. Should have realized this sooner. Been brainwashed all my life, everyone are in this country. But my mind is finally free and my eyes are now open.

Sometimes I feel bad for living in this third world country. But when I visit this kind of threads I realize that we are quite blessed for not having blacks in our communities.

Pretty much the only blacks I have seen in my life were college students in my campus.

We are far from being perfect, but thank God we don't have black people in our schools.

Hell would be to wake up and see yourself in Africa.

Heaven would be to hang niggers on trees.

It's ok OP, I didn't mean anything by it, we all learn one way or another about nig-nogs. The first time I started to question black mentality was after watching New Black Panther videos and showing them to my then black friends at the time, the videos where the niggers were saying "death to whitey" and blah blah blah, that sort of thing. I was expecting my friends to feel some sort of disgust because "we all equal" and "diversity is our strength" but instead they just laughed at it and showed no remorse.

Niggers will always side with other niggers. No matter what or how wrong something is, they just don't care. They really don't. I started to question my thoughts after that. I showed it to my other black friends and they laughed too.

It was a big turning point for me, as small as it is, I couldn't look at them the same way after that.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Y3Cd9gnvlw

That vid of course doesn't get taken down on YouTube...

I'm not surprised about your experience. There was a saying my grandparents use to say and back then we all shrug it off like racist old fucks but I now I get it

>lika barn leker bäst
Kids who look the same play the best together.

They were right.

A swede with bantz? Where am I?

KEK

food.ndtv.com/food-drinks/mud-cake-a-delicacy-made-with-mud-in-poverty-stricken-haiti-1437242

A different user floated the story of buying a pack of Newport Menthol cigs, carefully replacing the tobacco mixture with rat poison chemical taken from pest bombs, and leaving the half pack of successfully altered cigs in their car that was being broken into repeatedly.
The problem solved itself.

You are wrong. Watch a hollywood movie to see how awesome they are. The only reason Africa is bad is because evil whitey. I hope you make amends for what you did.

I bet Sweden had lots of African colonies and that's how you got so wealthy!

That cop has the patience of a saint

Oh and please don't talk to me about that Ikea guy or that Saab guy or that Volvo gut because he didn't build it. Someone else did!

Ok that's hilarious lol

I know.

God I hate the naievity of you fucks in the north, you've fucking ruined everything
EVERYTHING

Yep. I would have shot them all at the point when the kid came to punch. Would unload on that kid and car.

I am in the train and it's full of niggers, i hear them talking in their retarded "language" ("WUBBA BUBBA WA")
I fucking hate niggers

> things that didnt happen

>England is long since blacked
Things that did happen.

Geez, you hurt your own dignity doing that. Just refuse him. Also, how did he not break his teeth on the grit in the burger? Apparently you white Swedes are above suspicion in his mind.

This is how Leftoshit retards actually think on a daily basis. They pay no mind to basic concepts like proportionality because their ideology gets in the way. Fucking pathetic. Non-functioning Lefteshit brains. Can't fix them, so we have to splatter them.

Afrikangz literally eat mud pies, I am not making this up, fuck my life

I wonder whether blacks are more able to shrug off conflict because they have so much of it in their daily lives.
t. around blacks in parking lots

Exactly. I have seen white people and other races do stupid shit all my life but never as bad or as dumb as black people.

You were not kidding...

How do you think Brazil feels, 3rd world with non whites AND straight up niggers

It seems to me that they thrive on conflict.

Jesus it was 100 bucks and change, just pay it

It's a fucking snack for them

She didn't even have to pay. Just take the ticket and "promise" to pay within 30 days baka

>eats dirt
>looks like dirt
No wonder he finished it all.

You should have listened to Americans, you dumb fuck. Now you've got to lie in the bed that you made. Have fun, Swedfag

You know in Africa, niggers literally bake mud into cookies and eat it?

>went in bought a tiny one and replaced the burger with dirt outside
based

>hey you want a burger? Okay follow me outside and wait at the door
>proceed to walk across parking lot, go behind bushes and grab dirt all while in plain eye view
>walk back and have free burger.

Cmon dude.

He was back on the street, street I have to cross. It wasn't in plain view of him. Try again Canadian Shylock Holmes.

That' not corect , we dont even have that word in romanian.

No one would take that burger lmao.
You know how suspicious that is? Then saw you purchase a burger then saw you walk across the Street, lost sight of you, and then saw you come back with the burger.
Any rational human that is at mc Donald's would only take the burger from you at the cashier.

Do you want me to draw this shit for you in paint?

Niggers are to you what whites are to us asians. You are dumb , smelly, ugly inbred low Iq subhumans

That's why you have a European flag lol

So? Niggers living in sweden would have swedish flag, what does place i live in have to do with my race

>nigger
>rational human being
Pick one leaf

Yes draw it on paint

Invent the automobile? Airplane? Microprocessor? Cell phone?

Didn't think so. Fuck off, gook.

>I need a drawing
Now I know you are a nigger lol

I understood your explanation on how you hid the burger, Gustaf, but I wanted to see your artistic ability.
If you weren't going to draw then wtf did you even offer it

>autistic nigger
Sorry.

You sound retarded as fuck

Saying a black person built America is like saying a tractor built America

They are aggressive, selfish and feel sorry for themselves.
They are incapable of thinking about things from other peoples perspectives. It's why they shit all over everyone, including and especially themselves.

It's funny they keep talking about police killing blacks and stuff. You want to know who kills black people the most? Black people.

Nice cultural enrichment.

It's basically a way to get around the "appropriation" thing.
Black people things = their property.
White people things = their property because "muh slavery". See how it works?

Laugh it up but if we go down then you are coming with us.

And yet, white men are the only ones to walk the surface of the moon with white men designing everything and planning.

>Kids who look the same play the best together.

Obviously not what that expression means

How? A tractor is an object. Niggers are still in human form and therefore are still humans even if they are retarded.

Niggers can speak. Tractors can’t. Don’t justify why blacks were seen as property in the first place.

Holy shit you’re a fucking cuck.

sv.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/Lika_barn_leka_bäst.

>människor med liknande utseende eller åsikter har en tendens att sluta sig samman, bilda par, slå sig ihop

Idiot.

I once visited Africa. Lots of monkeys there climbing up the Eiffel tower.

there is only one man who did less wrong than op

you're still a cuck, just a reluctant one

Never seen a homeless begging for food? Leave your basement more mate.

He was a nigger. There are no such thing as homeless niggers here. Only white Swedish people get homeless. State provides for the rest.

Oh man, white peeple are so racist

Oxen, mules, horses, and niggers

>that cop discharging his pistol as they were driving away
Fucking retard thinking he's rambo and gonna shoot out the tires. My guess is that he got let go.

Only mistake was not shooting everyone in the car.

Let’s all have a friendly reminder that Swedes won’t do shit about the refugee crisis.

They’re too tolerant and equal to say no to more refugees. As a Swedish American myself I take pride in knowing that my fellow Swedes can welcome the third world in with open arms and legs.

Thank you for forever changing Sweden, and I definitely HAD plans to visit.

Have you seen the state of Minnesota? Or Chicago? You Swedish American cucks are just as bad if not worse. Also lol at Swedish American. Talk about not being a patriot. America watch that cuck closely. He will betray you it is our way.

>McDonald
Sven..

also, like in the zoo, you dont feed animals. now he will wait for you every single time you want to eat a burger.
You failed

I dont see a problem here. the nog wanted his burger and got his burger. No one forced the Dirtnigger to burgercuck Sven

No no no no NO!

You’re the European birthright, you were supposed to be better culturally than America but you RUINED IT!!!

Now where can we run to!?

just kill yourself faggot

Don't run, be American stay and fight. Hope still exists for you. But you gotta start dealing with that nigger shit because that can get you killed. Also do away with all Swedish traditions. Maybe already fucked by genetics but if it is environmental you could prevent it perhaps.

You got a point. Will carry broken glass with me for next time. Will let you know how it plays out.

My genetics are amazing btw. 6’2 blue eyes and born with bleach blonde hair. My phenotype is Nordic. I cannot help the Swedish traditions, such as Lutheranism.

>There weren't many in Sweden before so I never grasped just how retarded and subhuman they were.
Dude they fucking eat each other regularly.