How would you explain? give me your thoughts

me and my brother had the same life. shit parents. degenerates.
both had troubled childhood both slipped into degeneracy.

but at some point i moved to improve my life. found a good women, raised a family. i consider myself a natsoc, although i dont prance about larping, just appreciate their views.
my brother is completely degenerate. drug user. cannot sustain employment. doesn't take responsibility for his actions , left his partner and child.
what os the cause in the different outcomes?

When everyone in your life speak about your rights and never speak of responsibilities that's the outcome. Rights and responsibilities are the two sides of the same coin.

i would add that my brother since childhood was treated for a mental illness and medicated. when i made him go away he was telling me he had " caught autism". what split us

What differences of schooling did you have?

asking what the difference is is like asking which particle of wind is responsible for one coin coming up heads and the other coming up tails. too many factors or possible factors for anyone to give you an answer here.

if your bro is antifa and you are natsoc though, then the answer is just the horseshoe theory in action. you're both people driven to extremes by bad experiences with this society so you want to change it radically. both of you are wrong but I don't expect you to see through that with whatever psychological baggage you have brewing from your difficult childhood.

Happened to myself and my brother too. However, I am not NatSoc at all. Ideology built on hate is just gonna breed more hate, and it feeds on a common enemy. Without a very clear outgroup, the ingroup implodes. That’s why NazSoc will have to find a new enemy, over and over again, until you suddenly find yourself in the outgroup. And then it’s good night.

And this.

i can understand that i can be wrong. i believe in my race . i believe in my nation. i believe im working hard .i believe i should sacrifice for my blood and my land. but if proven wrong i can accept it

our younger brother . is vastly more intelligent then either of us. he is not as extreme in his views as myself , but he is a perfect example of what western culture should be. i dont have a question as much as a curiosity about others experiences.

FWIW I believe in my race and my people too. but IMO the idea you have that you exist purely as a tool of the state and that their will supersedes your own (hope I'm not putting words into your mouth but this is what natsocs generally tend to think) is a consequence of your unhappy childhood or some other deep psychological disturbance within you.

I want to help the world too, but no the state does not own me in any sort of theoretical or grand moral sense. they might have practical, real world power over me, but they don't have any abstract or spiritually legitimate authority over me, no.

Ceterum censeo, Antifa are fascists in practice.

oh yeah totally. what both sides have in common is an insatiable lust to control the environment around them. IMO? if you want to know what I think? people who don't feel like they can successfully adapt to their conditions develop a need to alter their environment for their own survival. that's why they start to concern themselves with these huge authoritarian ideals. both the nazis and the antifas / commies think this way. that's why they're both usually damaged people who are often not exactly the untermenches, you know? I mean, nothing against OP, I don't know him personally, seems like a decent guy to me from this thread, but in general a lot of nazis and commies are both weaklings. they're organisms who prob won't make it on their own, so they must rely on the state controlling others and creating an environment where they could possibly survive and thrive. that's the sociopathy of authoritarianism. of course its always dressed up in these rationalizations about "the survival of society" and blah blah blah blah.

>found a good woman

this value is underappreciated

maube its because ive seen where the rabbit hole leads.a/ how would you classify yourself and b/if you love your country why wouldnt you sacrifice your ow n liberties for its strength. asking out of curiosity

I wouldn't really classify myself as anything. I guess for the purposes of this discussion you could call me a libertarian white nationalist or something. I'm really into the racism stuff for sure but.......

to answer your B question, it's human nature to care about yourself and your family first. maybe that rubs you the wrong way, I dunno, but if you can't accept that then I would suggest that there is something very base and fundamental to human nature that you're genuinely at ease with, and that you have deemed as "wrong" and "bad" and I don't think that's a very good thing. I don't that's healthy for yourself or anyone.

so at the end of the day I care a lot about the world around me. want people to be happy, healthy and fulfilled, but no the state does not own me or my family. I go out into the woods and I build a house and plant some food and catch some fishes, and the government comes and says "nope, you can't grow that food, you can't catch those fish, those are OUR fish! you better give us half of what you have in order for the RIGHT to do it!". lmfao sorry but there is nothing noble about that. and if you think there is then you might as well go be a communist because you guys are the same. only difference would be the racial stuff.

my wife is an amazing women. her family came to oz from czech to escape the commies. i have known her since i was 13. we have 4 children. she keeps house , sorts out the kids whilst im at work and has become a leader within my family. she is also actively trying to aquire accreditation for a career once the kids are all i school. as far as women goes she is 1 in a billion

Why didn’t you support your brother?

Was your name Loser and his name Winner?

i dont see natsocs that way. but am interested in your view. i can see the positives in your ideals of freedom/liberty . do you see/understand the benifits of my views?

OP explain this one to me. the whole authoritarianism thing is justified by the need to survive in the harsh world. ok. cool. I understand the argument, for sure. but if you really think it through it's not actually going to lead to any extra chances of survival. there are untold examples of totalitarian regimes throughout history toppling, for one thing. for another, when you make a people ultra dependent or submissive to government, they lose their ability to make decisions and think for themselves. LOOK at Germany today! after hitler murdered off all of the free thinkers, all that was left was the cucks to breed and fuck and reproduce! now the nation is letting themselves be overrun by nigger muslims and they think nothing of it! they're actually vilifying the people who try to speak out against it! all because their precious government is ordering them to culturally and racially suicide themselves!

I think if you really think about it, you'll see that as many problems exist with libertarianism, there are many more with authoritarianism and IMO we're just scratching the surface in this meager little comment.

antifa scum using a socialdemocratic anticommunist logo?

oh absolutely. I'm not trying to shit on you for your views. I understand the authoritarian argument and it's a valid one. but I think it's wrong. posted something about that here

he became impossible to support anymore without endangering the rest of the family. suicide attempts, threats to kill different family members for reason ranging from jealousy to squabbles a decade old. also i did support him . i supported him for over 10 years. his drugs his bills his life. i alone remember the person he was. he became a cancer and i removed him

>le horseshoe theory

OP another thing is that here in the US we have a LOT of problems, which we could talk more about if you want, but there are areas of the country where we REALLY have our shit together, and those areas are the rural areas that have histories and cultures DEEEEEPLY rooted in libertarianism. in fact, it wasn't THAT long ago that in much of the west and the midwest and the south, THERE WAS NO GOVERNMENT AT ALL. these people still have libertarian grit in their blood and they are all right-wing racists who hate communism and love their god and country and all of that stuff. that culture is about as RIGHT as you can get. it literally represents everything that natsoc people seek to PROTECT and its all ROOTED in the iron grit and libertarianism that was needed to win the west. because with libertarianism natural selection takes care of the weaklings that end up becoming communists. they die out, frankly. if they don't die out they don't get to breed. and not to sound like a hippie, but nature is just a much more efficient and much less tyrannical eugenicist than any human being or government (which is going to benefit from weak slaves that are just strong enough to work, but not strong enough to think for themselves or make waves).

Natsoc is not built on hate

I guess this is why london is londonistan
And birmingham is birmingahmistan

it must be nice to have the superpower of refuting things just by saying their name in green text.

let me try it

>le communism

fuck I don't think it worked. I think there are still communists out there. oh well it was worth a shot. thanks for the idea. lol.

Look on the bright side

At least there is not 2 failures

natsoc is NOT built on hate. it's built on neurosis and a desire to protect your own people. if you want to argue against natsoc you should know by now you're not going to win any hearts and minds by simply saying "muh hatred" and blah blah blah. that kind of empty arguing isn't just ineffective, it actually rubs people, including myself who is not a nazi at all, the way wrong way

bro I'm sorry, I misread your comment. my bad.

i want to reply to everyone. i understand that the natsoc ideal in the short term seems overly authoritarian. but in the long term i feel it would free us. in alot of ways i feel like its my younger brothers generation that will bring the west back. but our generation will shape them. its our responsibility to push the degenerates into minority

how is any generation going to be strong enough to bring the west back if they're dependent on the government for everything and totally submissive to them? you know my great grandfathers generation could walk out across the plains with their rifle and live apart from the government and apart from the monetary system more or less if they had to. that's why the US was so great. natural selection made us tough at one point. technology and big government have made us weak and stupid and turned us into slaves.