Miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari

miageta yozora no hoshitachi no hikari

bleach fans on suicide watch

OTP coming through

What episode?

Say what you will about Bleach, but you can't deny how amazing this OP is

Yeah, bleach had some of the most memorable soundtracks.

>best EDs were 2, 5, 6 and 7.
>best OPs were 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ,7 ,9 and 12

Chronologically no specific hierarchic order.

That ep hit the feels

As great as the first OP is all it does to me is make me sad because it, more than all the other OPs reminds me how much wasted potential Bleach had.

You know, say what you will about Bleach, but the OPs are as some of the best anime has to offer.
I've said it many times and I will continue repeating this every thread.

>bleach
pero que dices mamon ramon

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOO

Agreed, Bleach fags still can't get over that their shit series is dead. The story never had any staying power, mystery of the arc /dump new characters and abandon all the old ones. Reminded me of Bakuman and how awful the longer that series went on, Bleach was exactly the same thing.

>live action movie next year
Will it be worse than the manga?

miageta yozora no > Jibun wo

Fight me

Eat shit.

God I love the first arc so fucking much.

>Ichirukists still butthurt after all this time

W E W
L
A
D

So many characters had death scenes and very few of them died, the final arc wouldn't have been such a mess if they had died earlier. Byakuya surviving after such a good death scene bothered me so much, and what did he come back for? What did he do? Help slow down giant Gerard? It was his fault Gerard grew to that size in the first place. Same thing with Kenpachi, his only real contribution was stopping Gremmy, but it was his own fault Gremmy decided to drop a meteorite on Soul Society in the first place. At some point these characters justified their own continued presence by causing trouble they could solve.

I mean I kind of get it. I haven't even watched or read this shit since the gay vampires showed up in the anime and Im kind of pissed hearing how shit went down too.

Episode 141 in the anime chapter 237 in the manga

Shut up Debbie.

Hmm i wonder