New

im new to Sup Forums what the fuck is this place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WuDwUnhwPAk
youtube.com/watch?v=SgAB7Gd0ENg
youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

GTFO while you still can.

a place to go funk yourself, faggot

This. Don't look back. You'll be trapped here forever.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Pure cancer

Don't listen to them, OP. Please lurk more, you'll love it here.

This isn't reddit where everyone is going to spoonfeed you for internet brownie points. Lurk more. Don't dare to post anything for at least 1 year.

yeah man I tell you what that dang ol' internet man you just go on there point and click and then that talk about www.youcallmegotdenanddatnakechicks on there man go click click click click click click click click click click it's real easy man

Good ol' newfag copy pasta, thanks strayan

leave

Welcome brother

Lurk moar
Much moar fag

It's an amazing pile of shit that if you wade through long enough you'll find diamonds. Honestly it's gone through many stages and phases and never stays the same way for more than maybe three months. But there are some pretty decent red pills and you can get lead in the right direction. Nowadays, there's a fuk ton of shills trying to raid this board because they see it as the hive mind of the right. Like for example, any right-wing figure will get smashed into Oblivion for not being a true Scotsman. But it's fun, and there's always shit going on. After a while you're you'll pray for a travesty just to see the Dank memes. Welcome to Hell.

turn back now

That's so fucking strange looking, I don't know whether to be disgusted or fascinated by it.

Heil Hitler.

welcome to this shitpost

Lotus pods ain't no joke.
I've noticed a lot of shitty discussions recently, was wondering what that was all about.

Get off of this shit board

no u

Tl;DR

This place is a shit hole and you are a fag.

>This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion

I was giving him a warning, I only post here to make shitposts making fun of Sup Forums

Leave before it consumes you.

oof

Git Gud Scrub.
Lurk & Learn.
Read and inform yourself.
Don't post unless it is worthy of our time.

hes not going anywhere, hes ours.

read my previous statement

Nice try, Keku.

Welcome faggot

Go to /r9k/ the people on there are still less degenerate than Sup Forumstards

It's too late. OP took a bite from the forbidden fruit. It's only the endless rabbit hole and chronic depression from here on out. Good luck OP, you're going to need it.

looks like we got ourselves a kekistani standoff boys

I don't know either. I just came here from MSN, hunting for the women in the people search directory. So far a 5% success rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuDwUnhwPAk

Not only is that copypasta, but that's the part you have the most issue with? lol

buh its magically degenerate

you fucked up kid

begone mutt

>1 post by this ID

Abandon hope, all ye who enter here

>digits
>tfw the truth of your statement finally resonates

Basically we all exchange political talking points and funny pictures.

Welcome to Sup Forums. All of us Trump supporters are new here. Just come to our general to learn about the epic memes. We'll teach you everything you need to know. My grandson is autistic and tells me about memes. He helped me learn to post on Sup Forums.

get out

This must be the most innocent and carefree post I have seen here so far.

It was once a place called /new/ where people talked politics, worldwide events, conspiracy shit and then the board became so saturated with white supremacists, white nationalists, neo-nazis etc. the founder of Sup Forums created a containment board called Politically Incorrect where people blame jews all day for things jews may or may not have anything to do with. Like how white people are forbidden to have children because a commercial had an interracial couple in it.

*pulls pin

thank you for sharing that memory, that was a fun night.

F U C K O F F
>pic related

He'll be fine.

> what the fuck is this place?
Your new home

Absolutely deconstructed.

m>mfw that that killed himself

Trips don't lie.

yes lol. Much of these posts here are Amerimut memes "post feet pics OP", and "Why haven't you married a hapa pol?".

i left the news article out, dont want to scare him off.

You'll be fine, faggot.

dumb frogposter get off my anime website

Get off of Sup Forums, you have your fucking corner. Your pictures aren't cute, and you all look like closet pedophiles.

It’s the internet equivalent of where you come to treat your hemorrhoids. In fact, I am sitting in a salt bath, and trying not to strain any longer.

that was a great get faggot. we had IA threads non stop for a while and we will all get our anime gf in 10 years because of that get

INTRODUCE YOURSELF

>shakes eleven grams of fascism in clasped hands

damn that post is cool for some reason

It is the locus of our slowly building cultural rage.

Fuck off. This entire site is our corner. You are the invader. If you don't like anime, you don't belong on Sup Forums, fucking internet muslim filth

I like to think of it more of a crucible.

youtube.com/watch?v=t7EAlTcZFwY

>1 post by this id

Intentional slide thread by this faggot

then let us use it to stop the new world order duh

lurk more faggot

i've seen you in other threads...

lurk moar

>funk
Do you even English bro???

This is reddit now
Lurk more post less
Learn to sage faggot.

well put

yeah it was obvious with a correct pepe on first post. doesnt mean there arent lurkers here to take advantage of. when slide threads out number real threads, capitalize on them.

Hail Kek!

It's a place where everyone know your name
>and your name is faggot

It's where the best LARPs like PizzaGate and CBTS are born.

Can you imagine what it looks like when these devil-people fuck one another?