Yuuki Yuuna YuYuYu/WaSuYu

Still waiting for raws.
Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

tieba.baidu.com/p/5074103135
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to see Kokubou Kamen.

I feel really sorry for everyone who will only see the TV version of WaSuYu. It's going to be so censored, there's no way they'll air Gin's awesome fight like that.

Now you have me excited, but also afraid.

>Dat Gin
Why write this shitty stories again?

You shouldn't have linked the previous thread really.

>YuYuYu/WaSuYu
Can I post NoWaYu?

What did you mean by this?

All NoWaYu discussion is hereby FORBIDDEN by order of the Taisha.

I wanna fuck Anzu.

>Taisha
Perfect, I won't contain then.

>Last thread: (Cross-thread)
Why would you write this instead of the pastebin or NoWaYu?

Because the pastebin is right there in the old thread? And so people don't ask redundant questions? Doesn't seem like it worked, though.

user kun said he will upload Bluray raw.
But will it be in BDMV format?

I wanna watch this now!
I'm one of few anons who can consum raw japanese

>I feel really sorry for everyone who will only see the TV version of WaSuYu. It's going to be so censored

Happy merchant syndrome has now spread to Japan.

Fuck off you goddamn shitposter.

Are we seriously going to do this again?

Karin is Fuu's wife and Tougou is Sonoko's anyway.

>if I repost the image and change the file name it will make it look like I'm not the one spamming it to try and start shit
Fuck off.

>we
It's literally just you. It always just you.
Why is your life like this? What does it take to make you stop? Even "not replying" to you wouldn't stop you from ruining threads. Because you are always the one starts it.

Go back to ruining Madoka/LWA/Symphogear/Nanoha threads please, don't spread your autism here.

You can not try to pretend anyone other than you is the problem when you do shit like this Do you notice how you always ignore how you start shit? That's what makes it obvious it's always you doing it.
And even more obvious, when you do your usual bull shit of never actually replying to anything.

Really, name a single think "I" am doing wrong. And no, telling you to stop trying to start shit is not doing something wrong.

Looks like a Daiz translation.

No, Tougou and Gin are best couple. They balance each other out perfectly.

I hope at least they still manage to show Gin's death it its fullest glory.

Is translator and pastebin user here? I plan to start typesetting the Wasuyu Hero Radio chapter but can't find the raw for it in our aggregated pastebin folder? Any user know where to look?

>wakaba cute faces 07
You keep posting the 07.
Where are the 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01 and 00?

dead, user, dead

It's on yushadearu.jp, go to the WaSuYu section and click comics. Alternatively, you can search the TLs in the archive when it's not fucked up, they've all been posted with the images at some point.

Thanks user!

I attempted to clean the Nowayu 4 koma pictures but in the end end up with over level Gun chan. Guess I should just start with the Wasuyu 4 Koma first.

what? chicken?

I want to eat sonoko´s cock

cock

that's clearly a hen

Hen meat < chick meat < cock meat

Dumping the first typeset chapter.

Raw never.

when is user dropping the bd rips? should I stay up another 12 hours or so to catch it when it comes out?

"Washio Sumi Is a Hero Radio." has varying colors on the raw.
Last thread some guy gave you the PSD for one, so in order to copy the colored header all you have to do is right click the layer and click "duplicate layer"

depends when he is able to aquire a BlueRay driver for his PC.
Also no idea when the chinese might do theirs.

My bad, here is chap 6 fixed. Somehow the color isn't copied when I duplicate the layer so now i just copy the text.

And chap 7.

>now get off my lawn!

i laughed harder than i should've. wasshi a cute.

That's strange, it should copy the color, too.
Either way, good work with them.

iirc duplicate layer sometimes doesn't do effects. there should be an option there though.

Been waiting for this. Thanks, guy.

Just finished the anime. That was really good, although the asspull at the ending was kind of anticlimactic. Would have been better in my opinion if they kept some of their disabilities, to maintain the impact of the final battle. I really did think that they were going to be cripples for life.

Below is some of the spoilers that can offer a good explanation for the ending. Read at your own risk if you don't intend to read the Wasuyu and Nowayu novel.

Aside from being scared shitless by Tougou's action and want to appease the few veteran heroes it has, the other reason that Shinju returns their offering is simply because it has energy to spare. If you pay attention to the battle you can see that Shinju always absorb the Vertex after a battle ends. Tougou ripping the barrier and allowing a flood of enemies to enter has given Shinju a much more than expected power boost.

However, there is hint that there is something amiss with the returned offering. Tougou's memories are only returning very slowly,
and Yuuna's definitely not as strong as she was before has made Tougou ponder that instead of giving them back their sacrifice Shinju has sneakily just given them something else instead.

Huh, I see. Karins fight was the best part of the ending to me, seeing her destroy her body like that when I didn't have anyway of knowing she would recover was pretty awesome.

Is there a site where the translators or video editors do their subbing magic?

Had some issue with where to upload but its sorted out now. 1:1 has been ripped and is being sent now. Will still take a while. We'll need a place to drop the magnet later too.

what do you mean?

the TL piratepad hasn't been upped yet because no raws

what is this?

no idea, but I guess its Washios Internet Adventures.

Its a scene from the movie. No idea where they got this though.

twitter

Well, if there is one. please tell.

And that's one of the SOL parts of the movie where she writes a novel and that's the result

That looks nasty as fuck.
Why does Japanese food always look so gross?

Looks nice, thank you

>nasty
why do you say such mean things? it actually looks pretty nice

Criticism. Some snippets.

>It's overly stiff and tough to read.
>More than worrying about literary composition, it's better to think from the reader's perspective.
>I believe this to be an important tenet of writing.

>The word "patriotism" also comes up 453 times in this story. It's like some exercise in brainwashing!

Bottom one's basically insinuating it's not a story so much as a soapbox for the author to air their views (in the absence of a newspaper column).

The meat looks almost raw and fatty. Kind of looks like cut up intestines.

steamed beef looks that way as far as i know. doesn't look different from other japanese beef dishes i've tried.

maybe you're used to them looking a bit grilled?

not everyone can appreciate Sumi's pure love for her nation.

Are you white?

Yes, I am the master race.
Why do you ask?

Udon is among the more foreigner friendly Japanese dishes (taste-wise and visually), and I've only heard such reactions to it by white people.

Is there any way I can replicate Udon without buying ready made packs aka go in a normal supermarket and make a western version of it basically?

Michairu is a miracle of the yuusha fandom, those illustrations are literally perfect

Wow, I just noticed bullying Sekka because she likes ramen could be seen as prejudice against the Chinese.

Good.

wut

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being prejudiced against the Chinese.

>1:1
The shitposter's effort to sabotage the translation is successful, I see.

Sad, she didn't make enough cute face on each of those chapters. Chapter 10 promising though.

Get some meat, green onions, udon noodles, and hondashi stock (miso soup mix could work too).

>Still no raws

You can blame this guy.

I hope TL user will translate this bonus chapter
tieba.baidu.com/p/5074103135

would it be possible to make an encode? i could download 25 gigabytes but i really wouldn't want to do it

if not, then we're talking about a week offset for typesetting here

Ramen = Chinese noodles
So if you say it is infinitely worse than Udon and that someone who eats it is not trustworthy, you are making some implications.

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEE
Stop reminding me! I can't take it anymore

It was worth abandoning my old life and everyone I knew to come live in Japan, solely so I could watch this movie.

1:1 is too big to upload anywhere anyway. What setting should I use for encode? Do you know? MP4 H.264 AAC 160bitrate? MKV H.264 FLAC 16bit? This is turning into a much bigger ordeal than I thought it would be.

any as long as its small enough for the TLs to download

i'm not sure about encoding settings though

Just upload it to a seed box and then put the seed box on Asiandvdclub. That way you can't possibly get caught for uploading it.

It'll probably take you longer to figure out how to encode it correctly than it will to upload.

You can get a decent 2TB seebbox for 5USD.

MP4

Ignore this guy.

How is what I said wrong.
What takes more time. Him learning to enc ode correctly, or him just uploading a file?

What's better, spending some time to learn how to encode, or upload a file no one will ever download?

Exactly one (1) person needs to download it. The person who is going to encode the English release.

>The person who is going to encode the English release.

not that user, but if we base it on last release, that might be me, and yes, i'm on ADSL

the TLs also need a copy and not all of them are on gigabit either

What about translators? What about typesetter user who said that he wouldn't like to download a file this big?

What about the translators YOU FUCKING IMBECILE.

Retard, the person who is going to do the English encode and knows how to encode correctly already can give the TL and typesetter a smaller version.

Which is better than the someone who doesn't know how to encode uploading a butchered copy that the skilled encoder is then forced to work with.

I hope no one ever puts you in charge of efficiency improvements anywhere.

Just admit you're wrong. It's better than you ruining the thread with a pissing match.

This isn't even slightly complex. Following your way, you are forcing everyone to worth with a butchered encode. Which is objectively a bad thing to do.

Oh, it's you yet again. No point in arguing with this one guys, let's move it along.

I think it was obvious the second time that guy used the line "100 Mbit connection"

What are you even talking about?
Really, if you insist on continuing this could you at least explain why you think forcing everyone to work with a encode that has been messed by someone who doesn't know what they are doing is somehow a good thing, instead of you just insulting people and giving non-answers.

What?