roasties and soygoys come together to drink jizz

> roasties and soygoys come together to drink jizz
I wish I made this shit up.

vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
(archive it yourself if you think it's necessary, my ISP blocked archive.is)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZwCaJ
unv.is/vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
youtube.com/watch?v=n9y7AT-Uf20
youtube.com/watch?v=rZywfwdTA2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>my ISP blocked archive.is
and they call us cucked

Oh my fucking god this is fucking insane,Hitler where are you??!

archive.is/ZwCaJ
>my ISP blocked archive.is
Этo чтo зa пpoвaйдep тaкoй? Poccпидopкoм нe блoчит y мeня eгo, хoтя кyчa хeнтaйных caйтoв зaблoчeнa.
Did you really fall for "based russia" meme? We have shitton of muzzies and our president is a kike who hates slavic people

> Этo чтo зa пpoвaйдep тaкoй?
Унивepcитeтcкий пpoвaйдep. Moнoпoлия нa пpoвoднoй интepнeт cдeлaлa этих yeбaнoв лeнивыми, вмecтo блoкиpoвки oтдeльных cтpaниц oнa пpocтo пpикpывaют caйт к хyям.

>Tony ended up with the "Jim & Tonic," since he's a heavy smoker. Fotie told me that a smoker's cum would complement the drink very nicely. Jimmy ended up inside the "Macho Mojito," because he's a vegetarian (and presumably) healthier than all of us. My friend Bruce stirred his baby gravy into the "Semen Bomb," a twisted variant of the Irish Car Bomb. He drinks so much I figured his semen would probably be alcoholic to begin with.

What in the fuck man

What the actual fuck. And that’s coming from a lefty, sort of (anti nigger though).

W E I M A R ' D

lol didn't sam hyde make a joke about this

Fix your shit, americans.

Yes, I, as a Swede, is saying this

> Armed with a laptop in one hand and a cup in the other Tony asked Levi (our bartender for the night) what his mom's name was. Then he jerked off to her. Luckily Levi didn't really care: "That's ok. My mom is pretty fit."

You can't make this shit up

>For some reason, the girls chose to piss right in front of the neighbour's kitchen window while he was trying to enjoy their late night smoke and completely weirded him out. When they came back in all they had to say was "This is the classiest night of our lives" with a laugh and high fives for all.

The more I read the more I want to die

They deserve to die, and I am a so called liberal

I'm supposed to be laughing, but I'm super mad for some reason.
Is this really the fate of every country with a stable economy? Is this our future, too? Do we have to choose between vodka and semen?

I feel without some stern fucking order to accompany freedom, the fate of all countries is degeneracy

Don’t worry, you will never have a stable ecomomy.

This. No one except goyim wants Russia to have a stable economy including its own government.

Digits of truth. This is why we had empires. This is why (((they))) destroyed them.

Does a stable decline count?

Nice Canadian VPN, blocking websites is not legal for ISPs in Canada

It's not about economy, it's more about human rights and a social order and degenerates. For example China is the second best economy of the world and yet it's a shit hole.

A country can’t be considered great before you have cum-infused cucktails.

>user prophesied his own truth diggles

> China is the second best economy of the world
Uhh. not it's not. It has a high total GDP, but it also has a population of 1.37 billion. That's why it's a shithole.

>archive.is/ZwCaJ
>Who hasn't had a mouth full of cum at some point in their lives?

Literally the first sentence of the article.

Its not unheard of. Some vegans do this to prevent starvation.

> because nothing is more fun than drinking your friends' cum.

There is no end to this

Kek

They're like baby birds - their soyboy constitution can't handle unprocessed protein.

If this isn't evidence enough, that Hitler was the good guy, i don't know any further.

How the fuck did you get past the first sentence?

"Who hasn't had a mouthful of cum at some point in their lives?"

Why continue reading past this point?

>I don't see a problem with mixing myself up a "Watermelon Gin Jizz" while I curl up on my couch and watch Sex and the City after a nice romp in the bedroom.

>Fuck baby I'm going to cum
O-oh hold on, let me get my glass

To be fair, though, who haven’t?

Not a good guy, but orders of magnitude better than his chief rival.

...Men.

You dont suck your friends dick as a joke sometimes? Just for laughs?

Ok, now I know who watches those CEI videos.

I would normally assume you're baiting.

R u stupid?

>bottom left corner
Redpill me on emojis

This is probably a joke, but then again you guys invented limp biscuit, so I'm not 100% sure.

>being a cumdumpster
>unironically

Maybe the founding fathers had this freedom thing all wrong

>Fix your shit, americans.

>Yes, I, as a Swede, [am] saying this

ok but i fixed ur shit first Sven

BTFO snow niger

They go crazy after not eating meat for a long time. Some start drinking their own piss or eating semen. Most just go back to eating some meat.

they put that freedom thing in there specifically to shoot that kind of faggots

Use unv.is Ivan.

unv.is/vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

Source?

>(((Levi)))

>Wants a source that vegens go nuts and drink cum
How about your own article, OP?

I’m not even baiting - just casually joking/memeing.

> I left feeling good about myself, which got me thinking that it has to be true that sperm releases endorphins in the female brain and that this "liquid of life" is actually amazing. I highly suggest hosting your own Semenology party, because nothing is more fun than drinking your friends' cum.

I PUSH MY FINGERS INTO MY-

EEYYYYYYYYEEESSSSSSS

>vice.com/en_ca/article/jmkbm7/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

>Girl has a DOOM band shirt

Antifa are literal cum-drinkers. You can't make this shit up.

first words in the article
> Who hasn't had a mouth full of cum at some point of their life? Whether you spit, swallow or gargle you will always be left with that undeniable dick taste after you take your lover in your mouth.
What the actual fuck. I know liberals love talking about their degeneracy, but writing a full blown article about something of this caliber should be too much even for them.

Where did you get the idea that it's normal?

Single mother? No dad to guide you?

What being normal?

I'm pretty sure there are more vegetarians on Earth than that one fag, who might just be an actual homo.

Sucking a friend's dick.

I think I misunderstood you, bc you said you weren't baiting.

This is the most degenerate fucking thing I've read in a really long fucking time. Holy fuck.
I really feel like giving up on the West, Sup Forums. Just find me a /comfy/ place to waste away, away from all these cucks, West-haters, and degenerates. I have no energy left.

I wasn’t baiting, cause I thought everyone would get the joke.

Clearly I haven’t sucked a dick. Ffs.

Sry about the change of ip/location btw.

Next time ask for a source that documents how every single vegen goes on a cum-craving escapade.

I don't think you'll have much luck, even if it is common.

Vegens are too busy being self righteous about muh nature to even acknowledge their own degeneracy.

>should be too much even for them.
There is no such thing, they promote the murder of children and selling the bodyparts. Within your lifetime they will condescend at young adults for not raping toddlers.

>our president is a kike
Oi wei not udmurt anymore?

Dude, you never know these days.

I think one of these magazines was pushing "blowjobs among bros" as a normal thing or some similar garbage.

I have only seen the memes. I didn’t think it happened for real. I mean, if you suck a dick as a male, you are gay.

For all you sissies out there that aren't man enough to drink real culturally enriched semen:
youtube.com/watch?v=n9y7AT-Uf20

Hungary or Poland might be a good choice.

I don't agree with that. I think gay is victim group bullshit. I can't find evidence of any historical group that committed to fucking the same sex exclusively.

Liberals convince degenerates or men that were raped as kids that they were "born this way," and are thus victims.

Put it this way - if you suck one dick when you're 19, and never again, are you "gay"?

their languages are fucking impossible to learn. Spanish and German was relatively easy for me but Magyar and Polish are a whole new level of "fuck you"
i honestly might consider it. but i also really love the history of my country too much. maybe i'll get just residency there. Polish and Magyar girls are really qt as well -- and I'm also partially descended from some Hungarian immigrants back in the 1910s.

This is gayer than I am

Dude, it's a brojob, and it's not gay

You're not "gay." You're like a fat person who through habituation only enjoys the taste of junk food.

>T. ex degenerate tranny fucker

Nah, I didn’t mean any clear cuts like that. But dick sucking is a gay activity, when performed by men, generally speaking. But I guess you could be excused for accidently sucking that dick that one time. Do you have something to tell us, user?

her reaction is why shes a single woman in her late 30s

how many trannies did you fuck and why did you stop?
Did any of your "gals" an hero?

Have you ever been to Poland?

I nearly barfed twice reading that article.

I didn't ask for this.

Jim did a video on this and other self-cannibalistic practices progressives do months ago

youtube.com/watch?v=rZywfwdTA2U

How about you stop being a weak fucking cuck and become powerful and grow powerful children?
Empires are cuckoldry, giant state sized cuckoldry, you sound like dinosaurs from post-USSRia that talk about how USSR was necessary evil to control people for the greater good.
Take the responsibility to create strong generations you fucking degenerate, you know why these soyboys and roasties exist? Not because of some specific regime, but because the society is molded and shaped by cucks, parents are cucks and children are grown by TV and Ipads.
Any autocratic regime is destined to fail at some point, entropy is universal in every aspect of the universe, the more complex the system is the more likely it is to fucking fail.
Nothing will ever function as well as a simple society without a big daddy government where people are not cucks and society takes responsibility.
And if humans can't be that, it's better for all of humanity to die out because it will be an endless pendulum of going from one kind of shitter to another kind of shitter.

On one hand, that's disgusting. On the other hand, women already swallow your jizz, and you probably kiss them afterward, so is it really a problem?

The length men will go to get some pussy.
We really need to stop putting pussy on a pedestal starting with not calling everyone a virgin.

I... I wish I had a reaction picture for this, but this is the best I can come up with, and it's shit.

It's one thing to do that behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home though, and another to do it in public. Tell me, which one disrupts the fabric of society more?

>tfw Sup Forums started with everyone calling people virgins as a put-down
>now sexual restraint is put on a pedestal and whores are hated
the pendulum swings, lad

There is nothing intrinsically bad about drinking cum, other than the social and political context it is presented in.
If some 20 years ago some guys posted an article where they tasted some exotic semen drink people would think it was weird but that's basically.
But Vice has a very clear agenda, all of this has sexual degeneracy vibes to it.
In a non-direct way it's influencing people to think that all sorts of fucked up shit is absolutely normal and should be accepted as an every day activity. I swear that this is an actual slippery slope, I am not a guy that follow hysteria like that but I do believe that in the next 20 years bestiality will eventually become more normal because of shit like this.

>which one disrupts the fabric of society
I don't know how to express how little I care.

Literally all these people look like outcasts and misfits.
Look at the girls in the photo. One is a land whale, the other looks like the type of girl that spent her entire highschool career eating lunch alone in the washroom, and one looks like a hot librarian.
The guys all look like complete faggots. I bet you any money this dude is a hardcore anonymous supporter.
Let them. Drink their own cum, maybe they'll find out they like the taste and their genetics will be discontinued.

Also this entire article reads like it's a fucking fanfiction or something.

Because normal people don't do this...

see
Slippery slope.

I would agree, but notice none of them women in there are not actually attractive. They look like the kind of women into vampirism and witchcraft. No woman is going to stumble upon this article and think, "I need to have a semen party!"

I bet my ass a lot of men try their own semen out of curiosity.

Men that are not confident and cucks are still fucking shit and should be laughed at.
All of the todays problems, literally all of them have one single origin. Men got too relaxed, weak, blind and unwilling to defend their way of life and their culture, they also became increasingly less family oriented and more and more children grew up in fucked up households.
If men stop being virgin cucks and embrace their power and masculinity, all problems will be gone.
>muh joooos
The only reason why any third party would be able to influence your culture and your society is if you've lost your edge and became weak yourself, and there are no excuses for this. No matter how much you blame someone for making you weaker, you became weaker, your objective should be to become fucking strong.
Improve yourself, dominate women, become successful, raise powerful children.
>B-But roasties, can't find GF who isn't a whore :(((
You should probably suicide and your genepool must be erased for the betterment of mankind, the only reason why women act like whores is because of society that fell victim to weak men and jewish ploy.
This is not up for debate, if you are a powerful man you can get whatever you want in life, you are like a God. Strive to be the best man you can be.

A small drop at the tip of your finger is not exactly a mouthful of cum.

Maybe the mouthful wasn't literal? Do you know how much it is?

There are a lot of women who are attractive that I know who would find this fun and interesting, even though they are leaning towards the hipsterish looks and attitude.
This is also not about the now, this is about inserting ideology and messages into the subconscious of society.
The thing is that Vice are puppets, they probably don't even realize what they are doing but ideas are indeed like viruses. Once an idea enters the society it spreads and evolves, often times on its own and often times it is helped by some third party who would benefit from said ideas. Human mind is nothing but a fertile field for ideological warfare, our mind simply works that way.