youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who is next? Sargon?

OP is the real MVP

JOKER COCK

>"Wanna know how I split my cock open batman?"

Destiny first. I want him to realize he is a faggot.

Jim I know you're here faggot.

So, Killroy 2018 happened, heh. And it was quite a spectacle.
>smirks, leans back
What did I tell you? Kraut is gonna go there and try to an hero, taking as many skeptics with him as possible. And what did he do? Well, he tried, you see. It's not his fault Styxhexenhammer666 was armed.
>pulls out a pipe, takes a puff and a sip of coffee
Poor Kraut. Remember, cut your losses. But Kraut was yesterday's news, yeah? What else happened? Traditional media spotted sceptic community, you see. Sites like Infowars look at skeptics, see their audience, people like AndyWarski pulling two hundred thousand views on his daily race realism podcast, and they want piece of the pie, right?
>snaps fingers three times, lights in the room dim, royalty free smooth jazz starts playing
Infowars will try to sign three people from the skeptic community. Number one - the mole. Jeff Holiday will get an offer to go and infiltrate antifa, homeless people, pedophile rings, all the nasty shit. Investigative journalism, see? Personally, this disgusts me, let's not get into details. Number two - rabble rouser. It would be Naked Ape. Smart kid, annoying, with a bit of temper. Bona fide shit stirrer. Gay with ethnic boyfriend - it means he's untouchable. And being untouchable is the real power, right? But the real winner of Kilroy wasn't even there.
>Drone cam flies around the room, filming coach sniffing coke from multiple angles
The biggest winner of Kilroy... was Mr. Metokur. He will receive very lucrative offer. He's the kind of guy that fits the bill, yeah? Smart, but not too smart. A bit country, but not a redneck. He's going to get main slot on livestream, and his own drama live show. Jerry Springer, Maury Povich, you know the type.. Jim will be new face of Infowars. But don't take my word for it. What can I know, right?
>leans back on his chair, presents his gut and crotch area, trousers clearly filled with socks to make it look like he's packing

Notice me Jimpai

Just a few gems worth of common knowledge you'll wind up realizing that any normie would never believe even when confronted with evidence.
> people of different races somehow behave different from one another to such extreme degrees it's hard to comprehend or fathom without imagining them being fantasy races like Orcs or Elves
> the paragons of liberal virtue all fuck kids and worship a fucking goat
> the same conservative talking heads that devout, anti-communist christians look up to for words of wisdeom also worship a fucking goat and are actually failed communists who came back to burgerland after they failed a JPMorgan funded mission to change the course of the Soviet Union
> the 9/11 attacks that have ever since been a justification to fuck over several countries full of poor desert creatures and make them 100% dependant on burger supplies, were actually kicked off by different, richer desert creatures
> those same desert creatures also have over 60% of all political influence over the world's most powerful nation
> young lefties who (to a degree rightfully) bitch about corporations, willingly make themselves an attack dog acting as an enforcement arm through ad campaigns and paid astroturfing funded by those same corporations they bitch about
> a political party that garners half the fucking voter base is openly pro-crime in every city they have councils seated in and nobody has a problem with that

Destiny is much more overdue. Sargon, for all his faults, is significantly more reasonable.

i hope you get cancer in your fucking face

It won't let me delete the thread. Just ignore it.

Btw ameripol nighty nights, europol activate

gee king of pol is a complete retard, I had no idea

As things wrap up, let's consider what happened and where things can go from here:

- Thunderfoot cucked out and refused to get involved
- so did Amazing Atheist who still did not upload his race realism video
- Race Warski Live being born is the new thing to come out out this, will be plenty of new shit going down on that show and will be the main vehicle for the future (and Tonka's Kumite)
- Kilroy in flames
- Aydin got doxxed but stuck around through the worst of it and now Sup Forums has a new waifu
- Sargon is now critically weakened and vulnerable
- Coach Red Pill is still irrelevant, but he didn't die or anything
- JF vs Destiny is a minor subplot which will probably peter out into nothing
- AltHype remains undefeated official Science Man and JF got a new gig as co-host
- Mike Enoch debated Tree of Logic and is going to be on Warski Live soon
- RageAfterStorm didn't come back (yet)

I miss anything?

Looks like I was faster on the trigger. Its been fun racing you to make threads the past few days.

I have to be honest here. Jims new video is kinda shit.

Yes his videos have become really boring since he set up his patron desu.

I'm glad Aydin stuck around. I was nervous she'd bail over Christmas but she held in there and appears to have taken it alright. If this is the start of 2018 it will certainly be a good year.

>Sargon is now critically weakened and vulnerable
In your little bubble.
In reality you all look like retards eating your own since you are attaching the guy who is famous for defending Nazis.

I'm just watching the first few minutes right now. If it isn't great, it's probably due to the whole thing being a constant shitstorm plus Christmas and New Years getting in the way.

>Mike Enoch debated Tree of Logic
Did they disagree on anything?

Try being a little more literate, Tyrone.

I thought it was okay. Jim isn't a god. He's a man on a mission, and he saw it through. People shouldn't pile on him to cover everything. It was far too much for a single man to cover, and if you include the storms he caused in livestreams he succeeded in his quest.

more like it was tree of logic screaming shit like : YO AFRAID OF DA JEW , PATETIC WHITE BOI DEY ONLY 2% OF POPULATION AND YOU ATTACK THEM , YOU JUST JAELOUS OF SUCCESFULL WHITE MANS AND USE JEW AS AN EXCUSE TO ATTACK THEM

>Kraut was a gud boi who dindu nuffin, it was all that evil alien's fault.

lol

yeah Tree was unable to get beyond "BUT WHITES DO IT TOO!!!!!!" and said shit like "JEWS DIDN'T DO POMPEII!!!!" but they agreed on a lot too

>Sargon
>our own

go back to whatever bug chasing forum you came from, faggot. check out the dislike ratio on his last vid, his base turned on him

Sherratt said there was no doxing activity.

Yet in the recordings... he said he could share info because it would be doxing...

>Tiny Tim takes on Quebec
Oh boy

Does some of you have the wierd info of Kraut at the end of Tales of a Traut 4?

also, in the chatr with Sargon, Kraut says "they both agreed it was okay to do this"

>In reality you all look like retards eating your own since you are attaching the guy who is famous for defending Nazis.
No one is "defending" or "attaching" anyone. Only leftists are rioting in the streets and harrassing people. Sargon and white nationalists are having a peaceful discussion on the internet.

Oh boy

There's no next. They spew shit, we refute it, they resort to dirty tactics, it falls apart, they lose.

>if you include the storms he caused in livestreams he succeeded in his quest.
This. His videos are just a part of it. Also, you have to remember you were all in the know. Imagine being completely unaware of any of this shit, and hearing it for the first time. Think about how hard you laughed when you first read about the nipple claps, or about Zeph's "emotional connection". (Although I still got a good laugh out of it.) I loved the third part personally, as I heard the barest amount of information about the Kilroy fiasco.

I'm also grateful this whole scandal has introduced me to Aydin, BravingRuin, JF and Cedarwood (& NakedApe) who all seem like pretty good people

Same the third episode was basically completely new info.

i dont really feel bad for kraut after Learning that , but i did feel bad for /ourboy/ andy when he admit yesterday that he had been abused when he was a child and that make him having difficulty with word that have a "G" in them

I knew about Aydin before, but I kinda like her more now. She got betrayed by the left-Skeptics, and it seems like she drifted more right now.

Same. I was already watching Aydin, and had spent time with BR when he was Edgy, but JF, Cedarwood(haven't checked him out yet, but looks cool from the comments I've seen him post) and Alt Hype all got a new subscriber.

Yeah, he actually debated a pedophile and admitted that to the pedophile to see what he'd say

Lol, you and I have a lot in common Dixie.

Taking the redpill is not a present ride user.

>check out the dislike ratio on his last vid
>oh
> his base turned on him
So you are saying his base suddenly turned into feminist and pro-Islamist because of your debate.

Good job?

>a peaceful discussion on the internet.
More along the lines of three people screaming shut up whenever sargon asked a question they could not answer.

Spenser is controlled opposition.

Why do you care about e-celebs?

Cedarwood is /ourguy/ as fuck, half the time I get to a youtube vid ready to rip it to shreds Cedarwood has already beaten me and said everything I wanted to say

>So you are saying his base suddenly turned into feminist and pro-Islamist because of your debate.

so you're saying you like to fuck children? wow dude, why would you admit something like that? holy fuck

It was shit. Right off the bat, the MWs clip at the beginning was epic and metocuck fucked it up by calling it a LARP.

Agreed. I don't care much for Kraut, it's unfortunate that he apparently was abused, but I couldn't care less.
I felt shit for Andy though. Even though he can be annoying at times, he's really likable in my opinion, and has got a lot better at his job. He's not on the level of people like JF, but I think he's a fantastic host for these shitfests. Everyone else is acting intelligent, and he interrupts for a couple superchats.
Listening to him explain how he gets over that "G" thing was also pretty interesting.

I think my first vid I saw was her BTFO'ing the trigglypuffs who bitched at Trump's election.

>Why do you care about e-celebs?
drama fags

>why do you care about spreading your ideology on the biggest video platform in existence?

I got that from the screenshots of him I've seen here. I just don't know if I want to watch his bideos and ruin the fake image of him being a big huge burly white man using the smug lamb image for the lols. Is he a big burly white man?

Is his base turning on him? Wouldn't know as I tuned Sargon off months ago.

Whenever I see le titanic violin man I'm reminded of toonami general (t b desu)

What do you guys think of this? There are speculative reasons which suggest Sargon Knew

I learned about her from Layman and I think maybe even a Sargon stream (I'm hitting unsub now, don't worry). She's a proxy to my field, and I'm a fan because I find I agree with a lot of her politics, and she's a useful model to navigating the minefield that is the ivory tower.

I still like him, and I'm a fashy goy

Regardless of your opinion on "e-celebs", people like Sargon have large audiences following them and that presents opportunity to introduce our ideas to them. It's one of the most effective things that can be done on the internet.

>When you get blown the fuck out so hard all you can do is call people pedophiles on Sup Forums

everyone loves sargoy

Holy shit I had to hit unsub three times, but I'm now free of pretty much every (((skeptic))) subscription I had on Youtube... I think.

>WHAT IS THE PRECISE WAVELENGTH WHERE BLUE BECOMES GREEN?
>I NEED AN ANSWER, HOW ARE YOU EVEN GOING TO CODE THIS SOFTWARE'S COLOR SPACE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GIVE A FINITE BOUNDARY FOR YOUR COLORS, DAWG?
>WHAT IS YOUR PRESCRIPTION FOR BLUENESS?
>I DON'T KNOW IF GRASS IS BLUE. I WON'T ANSWER SUCH A LEADING QUESTION.

I was talking about his post spencer discussion vid

Sargon for better or worse is going to be unfazed by this whole ordeal. If anything he'll get good goy points from his followers for being transparent.

Good job user.

Bit pointless since that was a common reason for people to come here in the first place.

Loki's Wager was a really interesting concept and I'm glad another snek user shared it with me today.

>people like Sargon have large audiences following them and that presents opportunity to introduce our ideas to them.
Except Sargon has already defended the alt-right in the past and is about as far right as a lefty can get.

All Spenser did was fling shit at him and make an ass out of himself.

This sends a message that if you defend Nazis, you can expect them to back-stab you first chance they get.

Let's see.
>Sargon gets btfo'd by Spencer, not because Spencer is amazing, but because Sargon literally went full retard
>Jim's video shows Sargon acting shady as fuck about the whole thing
>Sargon literally became a cat's paw of Kraut and did what he wanted regardless of how Sargon "felt."
>Sargon has been publicly caught by multiple people cucking on his proclaimed virtues, and has been abandoning his principles for months as he starts to fight the alt-right
>somehow, Sargon is not critically weakened and vulnerable
nigga, you crazy

Just checked. I also had to unsubscribe from Wizard of Cuck and Dox Holiday's livestream (thought I did it earlier while watching his apology). The only (((skeptics))) I'm still subscribed to are Dr. Randomercam (I don't know if I can unsubscribe because I like his parody songs), Vernaculis (He's always impressed me with his involved uninvolvement) and Chris Ray Gun (he really doesn't bother me).

It was a bit corny and woes can be a bit melodramatic. Really my dude ultimately woes was right in the end and kraut is working at contraction yard in bumblefuck nowhere so he can afford to take of senile grandmother the rest of his family wont bother with. Ya gotta learn to take a joke or else people like metokur will take advantage of that. It's the reason why fedora jokes are still around, they took everything serious and couldn't take a joke.

I want off of this ride.

I understand that. But what is e-celebs drama has to do with spreading ideology?

I wonder how much of his fanbase follows him purely for entertainment and don't agree with his views.

Because the "drama" is destroying all the counter-points they've had to race realism which is a major step forward.

I love that Kraut was collecting screenshots in the Task Force regarding people saying if you go against the alt-right you'll lose to use to gloat later. And look at what happened.

Here's a collection of archived Twitter posts where Tiny slandered JF. Give them to JF to help him sue Tiny.

Basically, Tiny accused JF of:
> Having an anchor baby.
> Being a mentally ill person.
> Raping a retarded girl.

It's not just about raping a retarded girl. There are multiple false allegations that can be disproven and show that he acted in bad faith.
Not only he asserted falsehood against JF and intentionally misread the court cases but he actually created a difamation campaign when he personally or by proxy riled up people with this storys to make them spread.

archive.is/wlT1o
archive.is/8xVb5
archive.is/U27jE
archive.is/m4uOK
archive.is/9vTFJ
archive.is/LdXlq
archive.is/hpYTi
archive.is/lTl0q
archive.is/2OIJA
archive.is/ZyTvW
archive.is/wSbn5
archive.is/86BDW
archive.is/VKIks
archive.is/2p4jR
archive.is/GM8Gy

Probably most of them.

Sargon will keep "defending Nazis." If he doesn't he'll lose half his subscribers.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>is a manlet
>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>bullied his own son on livestream for being Christian and telling his dad not to swear (son visits on weekends, etc., lives with the mom)
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>they pay him $40 per month in order to shitpost here
>is literally funded by a Qatari Sheik who wants to weaken whites with liberalism (chatlogs posted by an Argentinian user)
>unironically supported Hillary Clinton
>supports open borders
>thinks more welfare checks will fix all problems with immigrants
>told his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually did it
>IS A PEDO
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl; and sexually-harassed a 12-year-old girl (Baby Miku) along with his top admins
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>defended CP for hours in a debate
>Andy Warski hates him for being a pedo, and won't let him back on
>got BTFO'd by Naked Ape and left the stream early
>got BTFO'd by JF in the fist 15 minutes; and spent the rest of the debate deflecting, and brought-in Tara as a punching bag
>is afraid to debate Alt-Hype, and blocked him on Twitter
>is afraid to debate Richard Spencer
>is afraid to debate Mike Enoch
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is collecting info on him about supporting pedophilia, harassing people, defamation, etc.
>is gonna get sued by JF for defamation

sauce (for older stuff):
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

Eff ye take on tha ault-reight

ye woll lewse

ye woll bloddy fockin weyull lews

Styx killed it in the last debate, libertarianism wins the war of ideas yet again

>Sargon gets btfo'd by Spencer, not because Spencer is amazing, but because Sargon literally went full retard
Nobody got BTFO"d. They both just looked bad.
>Jim's video shows Sargon acting shady as fuck about the whole thing
The "neutral" moderator brought in MW as soon as Spenser started losing, then joined the debate on spensers side after they still kept losing. Then claims sargon and stix were trying to dog pile Spenser.
It was a shit show.
>Sargon literally became a cat's paw of Kraut
Nobody besides you drama fags even care about this.
>Sargon has been publicly caught by multiple people cucking on his proclaimed virtues, and has been abandoning his principles for months as he starts to fight the alt-right
You are just pulling this out of your ass.

>somehow, Sargon is not critically weakened and vulnerable
Sargon is an ideologue. It does not matter how much shit you throw at him, you have to prove his ideas to be wrong.

All Spenser did was shout "Your not as smart as you think!", "Thats so autistic!" ,"Shut up!" whenever he could not answer any of sargons questions.

He can just ignore Nazis and none of his subscribers would care.

Its funny. I wasn't even alt-right at the time Mouthy Buddha tried to take them on and I said that he'd lose. Not because he was incompetent, but because he didn't understand the point. Its justice. Its why censoring your enemies doesn't work, and I although I despise the tactics the (((skeptics))) used I hope they learned a lesson from this.

After density, it's gonna be his turn. Btw should we rename these threads to "youtube general" or something.

Call it "eating our selves" general.

>Sargon for better or worse is going to be unfazed by this whole ordeal.
only because he's enclosed himself in an echo chamber and doesn't realize just how badly he got raped.

I'm glad this shit is fucking over. Sage

Hubris at it's finest. Autism at it's finest.

It was really fascinating that things ended how they did. Despite zeph cuckry and sliminess his sperg induced recordings really seal the case.

Sadly i don think this is the last we'll see of kraut. I don't think his ego will let it rest, he will return feeling great embarrassment and scorn not only towards the alt right but also Sargon and other skeptics. When he returns he's probably going to join up with the leftypol gang.

>only because he's enclosed himself in an echo chamber and doesn't realize just how badly he got raped.
This is a pretty good description of the current thread.

I call em like I see em. Vid was shite. Ruined it in the first minute.

Mike and the Daily Shoah Guys BTFO Tiny and Sargon:

(skip to about 2:00 minutes in, they BTFO Tiny):
youtube.com/watch?v=frU_oWNocZg

don't know whats going on, already got a headache at what this guys gonna say.

We talked about this in the synchtube. We should probably keep it /kg/ because of what that means. Kraut has become an example. When you go against the alt-right, the only result is failure, regardless of what you do. He failed at debating. Then he failed at debunking. He even failed at underhanded tactics like doxing. Krautgate came to mean more than just Kraut. It was the idea of going up against race realism. It was the idea of going against the truth, and what happens when it hits you square in the face. It would be difficult to find a more suitable name at this point that encompasses the entirety of what these streams meant. Kraut may have been beaten early in this campaign, but his failure will be burned into the memory of everyone involved.

>>somehow, Sargon is not critically weakened and vulnerable
>Sargon is an ideologue. It does not matter how much shit you throw at him, you have to prove his ideas to be wrong.
Sargon may be an ideologue...but most people aren't. Most people are going to change their minds on how a person looks and their social credit, rather than their ideas. Sargon looks bad, not because his ideas were wrecked, but because he personally got wrecked.

And sure, spencer went autistic and "couldn't answer" some of sargon's questions (like mice in the ethnostate, or taxes, or other shit) but then Sargon couldn't even answer his own question of if Fishburne was white.

yeah /YTgen/

Dutch girl here again

I don't know why I still post here, but I hate you people so goddamn much

I didn't hear Spencer "shouting." Sargon's questions were badly worded and he will be proven wrong in many ways as the discussion drags on because you can't have the kind of society Sargon promotes without maintaining a majority white population. And he was clearly wrong in his attempt to dismantle "white" as a meaningful identity. Spencer and Woes both gave good reasons why he was wrong.

Not really. Leftists promote censorship of "Nazi" views, and you have to either defend Nazis' right to free speech, or give up free speech as an ideal. There's no ignoing them if you're running an anti-SJW channel.