youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora atheist) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.

This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.

Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul operation of Skeptic Stasi working with /leftypol/, Antifa & the New York Times, to infiltrate, gaslight, dox & erase every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he deletes everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA
youtube.com/watch?v=jNXWhFTUPE4
youtube.com/watch?v=FpaQfJYZCVk
youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the end of Sargon too or is it just Kraut and Jeff who might an hero?

ACADEMICS PLEASE RESPOND

youtu.be/xXxvsShaAoA

>Is this the end of Sargon too
Nope. He comes out clean. He's on record telling Kraut to cut it out.

Sargon may be an idiot, but he's not a bad person. He and Jim are friends going back years, and they've done livestreams together.

When can we expect the coronation of Frog King?

Inb4 baleted

>He and Jim are friends going back years, and they've done livestreams together

I for one didn't know this, don't think I've seen any of those streams. Was it all GG stuff? Because otherwise I feel like Jim would find Sargon kind of slimy.

Here's one, you just need to watch a few minutes to understand their relationship. youtube.com/watch?v=jNXWhFTUPE4

youtube.com/watch?v=FpaQfJYZCVk

Wait, Kraut, in the chat with Sargon says they agreed it was okay to get personal info.

I've been ignoring this entire thing, from what i understand kraut tries to dox discord 'scientists' who wanted to talk about race realism. The whole thing sounds retarded.

That beginning was ebin.

>WE ARE READY.

That Mouse is Cute

bah he's just old news at this point

He doesn't look good, after he had a call with Kraut covering his ass by explicitly recording himself condemning Krauts behavior, he then goes and uses the CRP dox in a video saying it's public info and I don't know where it came from. He's a scumbag as well, just more clever than Trout.

This, I think Sargon isn't nearly as reckless, although to his credit I don't think hes nearly as insane or awful as Kraut either.

I do think Sargon fears the "alt right" and all of that, especially (I think) because he has in his own way worked to help strengthen it. Anyways, his points in opposition to them tend to boil down to "I don't care! I don't care! I don't care! REEEEEEE" as if admitting that doesn't hurt him.

Kraut did sau they agreed it was "oklay to do this stuff
Further context isnt there though. Sargon could have agreed without knowing where Kraut was taking it

ignored it til recently. actually never liked jim til now, little spergy for my taste. this has been a pretty good garbage fire, jims winning me over with his attention to detail. but yeah you are right, its fucking retarded, which makes for a good garbage fire.
drop the god damn video already jim.

Fuck off fascist scum, Bat'Ko and Xexizy alome can destroy Jim and all of you alt-right faggots.

Ohhh, I'm pretty sure Jim will go after Sargon. Not only is Sargon "the stepfather" at this point, Sargon is also the guy who pretty much derailed and co-oped GamerGate into his own little fiefdom and turned it from the WAAAAAG it was into a "let's kick the sjw's for shekels" thing it became. Not to mention badmouthing jim for not selling out for money. Sargon's had a good few years, and he's been running the show as top dog, and there is no way he hasn't gotten his hands dirty.
Combine that with the literal shit show that was him losing to Spencer, and how he's throwing away everything he claimed to stand for in favor of taking down the alt-right...and he's a fresh kill for Jim to finally get his payback.
Jim was denied his gamergate, I don't think he'll deny himself the chance to wreck Sargon, even if it takes a bit longer.

Hello anons, this is Carl here and a want to say a couple of things.
You talk about vengeance. Is vengeance going to bring your Rage back to you or my Kraut to me? I forgo the vengeance of my Kraut. But my youngest kraut had to leave this discord because of this skeptic business. So now I have to make arrangements to bring him back safely cleared of all these false charges. But I’m a scientific man. And if some unlucky doxing should befall him, if he should be flagged by a turkish shitposter, or if should be banned on his twitter account, or if he’s struck by a bolt of lightning… then I’m going to blame some of the people in this board… and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my wife's children, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

I recall several people were pointing to this from the beginning. At the time though they were getting buried with comments like "Fuck off, nobody cares about this slimeball scammer scum asshole CRP" and so on as if the issue wasn't about Sargon and others. Dunno whether those people were just Kraut/Guardian shills or legit though

Yeah, Sargon came out of this looking shady as all fuck. I'd held out a bit of respect for him lately, though it was dropping rapidly. This pretty much finished it off.

the soyfather may yet end up sleeping with the trouts.

Yeah poor Kraut, not even as clever as Carl of Swindon.

The I don't care argument is fucking retarded. It's so intellectually bankrupt I don't even know what to say. They're in live streams for half a day getting angrier and angrier by the minute, screaming, sighing, rolling their eyes so hard you can hear it through the mic, and then they start claiming "well I just don't care about your idea's" gimme a break.

AT LONG LAST ELECTIC NIPPLE CLAMPS!

When your epic coachboomer pasta gets featured in a Jim vid. Feels good, man.
>Kraut and the Sargonnites, yeah?

I missed the Spencer debate, how much of a shit show was it? and I think Jim smells blood. He isn't going to go after Sargon hard, I don't think, not right out of the gate, but I think from Krautgate on out Jim's going to have his ear to the ground and is going to be watching Sargon closely, and is no doubt working on gathering dirt and lore on him. I know in the end Jim's cynical and detatched meme-lord nature is a hard fucking counter to Sargon's smugness. We're gonna be waiting for a long time, but when it happens shit is gonna be tight I think.

Right, the second he says "I don't even care lol" he already lost, because if he doesn't care then what the fuck is he doing there.

> two vaginas isn't sex, it's a cry for help
Lel, I need to remember that one next time I meet a dyke.

Congrats man

ELECTRIC NIPPLE CLAMPS

>Internet '''war'''

Cringe

It was a fucking mess. Sargon tipped his hand that he has basically only read like 8 books in his life with how much he kept citing the same ones. Spencer called his freshmen year political philosophy autistic and then Sargon spent the entire video spilling spaghetti. Every single sentence he said was an extremely obvious attempted road block at Spencer. Even worse he resorted to being a literal child with such hits as “oh Id reply but I stopped listening half way through”, “ oh I don’t want to answer that since it’s not my turn apparently, oh is it my turn to speak? Can I?” And “ guess what color I’m thinking of”.
The thing that truly blew Sargon out for all time however was that Spencer accurately told him that he isn’t anywhere near as smart or well read as he thinks he is

>debate shitshow
The best way to describe it would be like Tolkien vs GRRM, where Spencer takes the role of Tolkien building on the idea of a "white ethno-state mythos" and that we need it in order to make the ethno-state real, and Sargon going full GRRM of "what's Aragorn's tax plan then!? Don't know? Checkmate!"
And because Spencer couldn't give an exact list of laws, economics, and social solutions, Sargon basically went "gotcha." At which point Spencer said "you're not as smart as you think you are." Sargon went "So you know what I'm thinking? What color am I thinking of Dick!"
Literally everyone went "Sargon, that is not what he said," but the Stepfather wouldn't hear it and went on a tangent.

>Jim v Sargon.
you're right, we might be waiting years, but Jim will get everything together and his will be the knife that ends Sargon. Probably say "this is for destroying Gamergate," when he does it.

Spencer called Targoy autistic and claimed that Sargon believes hes more intelligent than he really is. Absolutely btfo. Spent the rest of the stream interjecting with absolute nonsensical retorts that didnt add to the conversation whatsoever. Really embarrassed for the guy. Implicit Dick wrecked his shit without even trying.

>be game designer
>lead developer on a project that already sold tens of thousands
>planning on using my influence over next game and power within community to normalize far-right race realism and race nationalism among Gen Z gamers
>Some retarded kike comes along and does my job 10 times better than I could while attempting to do the exact opposite
>It's a guy I played video games with five years ago

Kraut was always a fucking asshole but THIS shit takes the cake. I cannot handle it. I guess I'll be selling to a fresh market once all the kids are Nazis after watching JF demolish all of these retards. The future's looking pretty Aryan.

In Kraut's honor I'm going to name a character after him in the next game.

So, why didn't sargon say that he knew about the doxxing and told kraut to stop it instead of telling jim earlier that he didn't have it confirmed and didn't really care? It seems like he's hiding some shit himself.

>I'm pretty sure Jim will go after Sargon

unless Sargon fucks up hard Jim won't touch him. They've been buttbuddies since GG.

Jim fucking hates sargon for ewhoring during gamergate lmfao

I wanna see it. If anything similar to /kg/ exists by then, be sure to leave some obvious hint that this is it, like posting the game and saying that that particular character has a very familiar sounding name.

Been guessing something like that. Besides, Jim likes to go after people that are fun to go after. People that make for good videos for his format, and Sargon doesn't fit the profile. In regards to his personal life, even if it contained a lot of lolcow material, he doesn't show it.

Oh, I'm sure they were friendly during GG, but after Sargon turned it into the "skeptic show" and helped neuter everything Jim loved about GG, then called him a drama queen faggot?
Nah man, if they were buttbudies, Jim wouldn't have shown Sargon being all shady and calling him the step father. punished Jim was denied his gamergate, and sargon made the money off whoring it's corpse out.

gas jeff

when did the stepdaddeh start his shekeleon? I could fucking swear he was doing it for free in the beginning then he dropped out of his art college or some shit and ultimatum'd either he quits or turns it into his job.

>Even worse he resorted to being a literal child with such hits as “oh Id reply but I stopped listening half way through”, “ oh I don’t want to answer that since it’s not my turn apparently, oh is it my turn to speak? Can I?” And “ guess what color I’m thinking of”

Shit, I'm not Sargon's biggest fan (obviously) but I thought he was better than to resort to being childish. I guess having his credentials and intelligence called into question seems to have really rustled him. Its weird because I've seen him in other discussions and debates, and while he often has some really fucking cringey ideas (his 'meme' campaign idea of using McCarthy in his Milleniyule appearance) and can sometimes be an underhanded cunt (His talk with Harmful Opinions), he has usually appeared to be competent and composed. What about Spencer or what he said could have set him off?

gamergate was when he went from a casual youtuber to a full time one. Jim left gamergate because it became just ecelebs begging for donations and liberal cucks telling everyone that we need to think about muh PR.

Spencer was being waaaaaay too nice, which is extra surprisingly because Spencer is friends with CRP, it's surprising that he wasn't out for Sargoy's blood.

The TRS guys gave the best account of it. I have to say this whole thing has actually turned me around on Spencer and Enoch, because this one fucking shitshow has single-handedly given us dominance over the Youtube platform. On some level anyone with any critical thinking skills now HAS to accept race-realism as the default correct theory, and if they don't they're basically the new Creationists.

This is huge. I no longer entertain notions of Spencer being a glow in the dark CIA nigger because what he's just done was the greatest victory we've won since George Lincoln Rockwell died. This is huge and you'll be feeling the reverb from it for years. At this point if Spencer is a plant, it can only be that the CIA WANTS us to win.

If Destiny vs Enoch happens it will be a fucking massacre and it will make this look like tiddlywinks.

Hopefully by the time we get to that point, I won't need to be subtle. Don't worry, you'll know it's me.

>If anything similar to /kg/ exists by then
Lord, I hope /kg/ stays around, or it at least mutates into something. These threads have been the most fun I've had on Sup Forums since the Election, honestly.

It was a complete shitshow.
You can tell by how hard everyone is damage controlling.

Sargon asked some softball questions.
Spenser responded by calling him autistic.
It turned into 4 hours of name calling.
Both parties just looked bad in the end.

>Jim left gamergate because it became just ecelebs

nice revisionist history broseph. jimbo backed off because we lost the fucking plot.

youtube.com/watch?v=lfhseUDFI04
Is english not your first language pedro?

He’s never had someone not agree to his premise before.
He said we are all in favor of maximizing freedom or some shit and Spencer said lol no faggot
He has never had someone hand wave away all of liberalism
He spent an hour constantly demanding to know if Spencer had read common sense, read Jefferson or Locke, and if understood wha the was saying to him. Sargon genuinely couldn’t comprehend that someone rejected Liberalism in its entirety and it completely fucked with his mind

>tfw your Don Sargone pasta makes it into the video

feels good man. Also thanks to the original user for making the image to go along with it. The stepfather memes have been amazing, especially after Sargon's total chimpout against Implicit Dick. The gift that keeps on giving.

>What about Spencer or what he said could have set him off?
idk. I've heard a lot of it might have been because spencer is everything sargon isn't (father of his own children, rich, successful, handsome, educated, socially relevant, etc). Honestly though, Sargon has spent a lot of time and effort building his "intellectual" reputation and has had the good fortune of working with other youtubers who either already respected him, or were willing to play it easy. Spencer, however, is not someone who respects Sargon because Sargon has never respected him, and is used to a much harsher, violent form of debate where the is no softballing, so he doesn't go easy on people.
And he literally hit Sargon where it hurt the most. And not only that, managed to hit him so Sargon lost all ability to hold onto his "intellectualism" and went spilling his spaghetti.

>jimbo backed off because we lost the fucking plot.
...and gamergate lost the plot because of ecelebs with their own motivations and goals

I don’t think Jim likes sarcuck

If we've learned anything, it's that keeping at the ball with eceleb faggotry does indeed pay off, and the best way to do it is indeed not the reddit-inspired approach of 'make random threads themed at one specific e-celeb', and instead, generals keep it condensed, on-topic, deliver little excuse to autosage or delete and when shit unfolds, allow to track it better. Whenever anything of note is to be found or discussed e-celeb related, there should be a general where everything in that regard gets put together. It also serves as a better trap to fluently shove redpills down the throats of people from other websites who think they can come here to be 'behind the enemy lines of those uneducated waycissts'.

it got even worse when Spencer said "those books are great in theory, but this is the real world and it doesn't work like that."

Sargon did a stream with milo and jim while drunk

The Stepfather is magnificent la

If Metokur was truly anti e-celeb he would delete his patreon right now.

Bat'ko begged Jim like a bitch not to expose his involvement. You guys have less subscribers combined that Coach Red Pill.

New Jim video? OH SHIT NIGGER

Well said. Don Sargon has been used to being surrounded by sycophants and toadies since the days of gamergate. Retarded igors like Vee who do nothing but suck his cock and fawn over him like some sort of big-brained intellectual.

And you could just see a switch flip in his brain and watch him go into chimp-out mode in real time when Spencer completely shits all over him. People will talk about how ad homs are poor form, but goddamn it was sweet seeing that happen and how unstable Sargon was for the remainder of his time on that stream. It was like this was the first time he's ever been spoke down to, and he couldn't handle it.

The funny thing is, he's exactly like Kraut. Kraut flipped out because people weren't taking him seriously and calling him out for being a poser with a fake posh accent to see more intellectual than he really is. Just like Sargon.

Do you actually read what you are posting.
This is some of the most edgelord shit iv ever seen.

I did see he did an aftermath stream or video or something, I didn't want it but I sort of guessed it to be damage control, because why else do it? Or maybe it was to capitalize on the amount of bux going through that stream, and the views....

Did anybody actually watch that? If I have time tomorrow I'm probably going to go through all this, I've just got to have time and be in a mood to watch two people bicker for hours.

He seemed friendly enough during the Sargon/Milo interview, but I get the feeling that at his core, Jim's an old school internet serial killer. The only determining factor of whose back he's willing to stick a knife into is the comedic timing at the moment. If it's FUNNY to fuck you over, Jim will fuck you over. The only way to avoid this is to not be a lolcow.

Sargon is moving daaaaangerously close to becoming a lolcow.

It just made him look like a brain dead retard, but i'm sure that was red meat for his audience.
He want's the people who believe the Constitution is "just a peace of paper".

I find it hilarious how he thinks that Locke and Paine are the end-all-be-all of history, as if no new information has come out since the 17th century. All these ideas are predicated on tabula rasa, which we've since found out is completely and utterly false. We also have first-hand data on the societal scale about how multiculturalism and nonwhite immigration DOES NOT WORK. Yet he'll still staunchly hold on to these retarded views because MY MORAL FRAMEWORK OF KLASSIKUL LIBRULISM MUST BE CORRECT

Jim's a oldfag Pollack

You can tell instantly if you watch his shit

JIMBO! i know you're lurking this thread you pleb, don't you ever stop doing what you're doing. It's a vital public service.

Yeah he literally “communism works in theory” memed on Liberalism and Sargon got to feel for the first time what it was like to get talked down to by someone speaking higher level metaphysics

the Don is too self aware to become a lolcow for now. the worst people have is the wife's son shit.

he's said he doesn't care what happens to the west after he dies. Why are you dickriding this fucking quadroon

This board is for politics, not e-celeb gossip.

>the Don is too self aware to become a lolcow

Oh definitely, but it goes back further than that. He was a major figure on a site whose entire shtick was doing... What Jim does alone now. It had Metokur in the name, hence his current handle.

Basically he's been doing this for ten or fifteen years. Definitely a veteran. The best proof of that is that we STILL don't know who the fucking guy is. He's not just a ghost, he's THE internet ghost. His OpSec is impenetrable.

>the Don is too self aware to become a lolcow for now
If that were true he wouldn't have sperged during the Spencer debate and made himself look like a damn fool.

Honestly he should've taken his own advice to kraut a few weeks back and just ignored us. But his ego as The Stepfather of the Skeptic Family was bruised because of all this shit, and he stuck his nose where it didn't belong and was way out of his depth.

call the cops I'm a NEET anyway. If the west collapses within my lifetime I'll be too senile to give a shit.

>I find it hilarious how he thinks that Locke and Paine are the end-all-be-all of history
Except he doesn't, and you are just ass pulling stuff to circle jerk about.

>which we've since found out is completely and utterly false
They are the ideas that built western society.
You have no idea what you are talking about.

>We also have first-hand data on the societal scale about how multiculturalism and nonwhite immigration DOES NOT WORK.
This has 0 to do with Locke and Paine.
Locke was extremely anti-immigration and Paine never even covered it.
You are just ass pulling. You have no idea what you are talking about.

oh so a cuck defending a cuck. What a surprise lol

It's not a politics board nigger. The board is called ''politically incorrect'' and few things are as incorrect as racerealism drama on Jewtube.

>The best proof of that is that we STILL don't know who the fucking guy is. He's not just a ghost, he's THE internet ghost. His OpSec is impenetrable.

That's not really that hard. It's more just a sad state of affairs that most people these days are fucking retards who put their entire lives up on the internet, use their real faces/names, use the same usernames across multiple accounts and websites, reveal identifying information in posts, etc.

Any true oldfag has just as good opsec as Jim. I'm a fucking ghost on the internet because I never fell for the kikebook meme. Any forums I've ever posted under were under different usernames and only talking about boring and rote shit, rather than vibrating nipple clamps. And most of my online posting since 2006 or so has been on Sup Forums, and good luck tracking that shit down to someone.

I'M A PERSECUTION

>by someone speaking higher level metaphysics
Calling someone autistic and "not as smart as they think" is some next level shit.

This is gonna sound gay af but I really think Sargon resents Jim for leaving GG and not fighting "the culture war" with him.

Sargon's problem in that debate is that he was lazy beforehand and didn't think understanding Spencer's stance and the intellectual grounding of it was necessary in order to deconstruct and refute Spencer's assertion.. Spencer however because of a superior education understands Sargon's "classical liberalism" philosophy perfectly, or at least well enough. He also is used to far greater hostility in the public space then an ultimately gentle man like Sargon.

The Stepfather will always be at a disadvantage until he disciplines himself enough to sort his thinking and ultimately comprehend Spencer's ideology or anyone's if he wants to compete at that level. If he doesn't, he's gone as far as he can go.

topkek, you realize we have post IDs here right? Everyone can see the different posts you're making and how you're a blatant sargonite shill. Shoo shoo now.

I watched 5 minutes of it. Sargon was mad so he went and bitched about it with Vee for an hour.

> dat splinter
Well aside from that
> They are the ideas that built western society.
They emerged in de-facto ethnostates and are immediately disproven as soon as you are no longer dealing with one. See the writing on the wall and concede that they're obsolete at this point.

Right Sargon as well as Styx to a lesser extent basically pulled the smuggy meme.
>lmao your ideology doesn’t meet the criteria of mine
What was more interesting was watching red pill attempts in action. Spencer has spoken at length with Jonathan Bowden about how libertarianism was a gateway drug to the far right so he kept sliding in comments reminding him white Vermont is and how he’d enjoy the ethnostate

Correct. Sargon refuses to see beyond his liberal worldview. He only argues within the context of a liberal worldview, and doesn't know what to do when he encounters someone who doesn't follow the same general principles he does. This results in him just breaking down and saying "WELL I THINK THAT'S IMMORAL AND NOT CLASSICALLY LIBERAL!!" as if anyone gives a fuck.

It's the same as when talking with hardcore anarcho-capitalists who do the typical "muh NAP, all state enforcement is violence and therefore unjust so we need to abolish the state" shit even when arguing with non-ancaps who don't view things that way and reject this world view.

tldr: is-ought fallacy is strong in this one.

So thats what it was? Him just bitching and having Vee jack him while he does it? Guy must really have had his ego damaged pretty seriously by it.

Not that part. The adhom knocked Sargon of balance for the whole stream but I’m referring to Spencer’s constant references to Evola and Heidegger. Sargon literally couldn’t understand what Spencer was saying because he’s only read freshmen philosophy

"Sorry Andy it's late have to go"
>proceeds to do a hour long video about it

The fact that Sargon says he needs to leave early because he's tired and needs to go to bed, and then proceeds to spend another 90+ minutes circlejerking with his sycophants about how great he did was priceless.

Dude is totally in a catch 22 now. If he refuses to debate any white nationalist figures again, then it's clear that he's bitching out and admitting defeat in the pooblic spayze. But if he continues to directly confront white nationalists, he'll continue to be made into a laughing stock. Either way his credibility will continue to erode.

it was also pretty odd considering this was the biggest debate in Sargon's life so far.

I don't even think Sargon has read that. Especially considering how he considers himself a classical liberal while not actually being a classical liberal when asked about his political views. I think he perused some wiki articles and said "yeah, this sounds good enough" after reading a line or two, and rolled with it.