Chromosomes

Really Sup Forums. Fucking chromosomes. You want people's gender to be decided, not by their gender identity, not by their external appearance, not even by any outward biology whatsoever, but purely based on a genetic code related to chromosomes which can't even be seen by the naked eye.
And yet you insist 'THIS' is what should make you a man or a woman.
This is a belief which is created on purpose to make it impossible for people to transition. It is a belief INVENTED to persecute a specific group of people.
You invent this belief which makes it impossible for an XY person to become a woman- and then call them MENTALLY ILL for believing they can become a woman. Well of course they can't if you specifically design the criteria to be impossible...
Is there anything more twisted and dishonest than the antitrans crowd?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off retard.

Having a Y chromosome doesn't make you a man because your Y chromosome might be partially or completely deactivated/non-expressing.

God damnit why do you want me to murder?

>Is there anything more twisted and dishonest than the antitrans crowd?

The pro-trans crowd. Cutting off some aspect of your body doesn't change your nature. If you're a man, you're a man. It doesn't change to suit your whimsy.

>Being too retarded to understand the difference between gender and sex

>they can't if you specifically design the criteria to be impossible
We didn't design it. God did.

sage

Being so retarded as to pretend gender exists outside of sex.

1 retard saying "im a girl" versus trillions of their own cells saying "no we're a boy".

I'll side with the trillions of cells and hope some of them stage a mutiny (cancer)

>Cutting off some aspect of your body doesn't change your nature
Idk, cutting off a tranny's head improves the tranny

Yeah like it's inevitable than chromsomes invisible to the naked eye should be what defines someone as a woman.
Here are some better ideas.
>gender identity
>hormones
>external appearance
>breasts, real or artificial vagina, etc

But no it has to be fucking chromosomes... otherwise people could change gender and you wouldn't get to call them MENTALLY ILL any more.

>real or artificial vagina
do go die in a fire like a good faggot now

You insist you want the best for these people... in between advocating for their murder. Yes these people would never deliberately design criteria to make it impossible to transition.

That's not correct though pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/

>what was that bigot? you want the brain cells that literally allow sentient thought and problem solving, and every other aspect of my physical body on a microscopic level, to decide my sex? nice try.

get the the fuck off my board you disgusting meme flag. sage.

I bet OP is some western cuck. I never read such shit from based East.

>sexual reproduction is a pseudoscience invented during the Obama administration as part of a Russian disinformation campaign to elect Trump

I also believe peoples skin color and race should be determined by their genes. Come at me.

Should left handed people be women and right handed people be men?
After all, hands are important.

I don't want the best for them. I want them dead. Eat shit faggot

>you are capable of producing gametes which could be fertilised by male gametes that means you have to wear a dress
Makes perfect sense...

>:
if you have a penis and balls testosterone and xy why chromosom your a man fuck of back to lgbt you sick confused little freek you cannot change sex your just freeks with insideout dicks and bags of sillicon stitched into your chests larping as women nobody likes trannies even the lgb dont fucking like kill yourself

Did a child write this?

why, do you want to fuck them?