Ama

Ask a transgender Hillary voter anything.

If your dad paid for your mutilation surgery on the condition that you let him fuck you first, would you?

probably not

How does it feel that Hilary let you down?...

Why not? Would you blow him after?

She didn't let me down. My fellow Americans let me down by voting for Trump.

SAGE

You fools this is a slide thread

Weren't you here before?

>All-Gender Restroom
>All two of them
TOP KEK, psuedoscientific nonbinaryfags BTFO.

Yes but not in 2018.

That sign is a little dated.

Ahkay. Well, if Hillary doesn't run in 2020, what are you going to do then?

You let America down by not voting for Bernie in the primaries pseudo-woman.

When you get nigger ebola aids (assuming you dont already have it) are you going to tour highschools and promote normal gender roles for kids so they dont get nigger aids?

>probably not
>probably
>implying there's like a 10% chance

I don't want her to run in 2020 and I don't think she will. I am voting for Kamala Harris, Kirsten Gillibrand, or Elizabeth Warren.

How much does dilation hurt and when do you plan on ending your pathetic life knowing you can't go back to your natural state and are condemned to walk the Earth as an unnatural, disgusting lump of a human that will never be truly accepted by anyone that might have loved you while you were a man. Die you degenerate scum. I want you to take a look at some pictures of happy couples, male and female, and realize that you will never have that because no one wants to go near you. Just keep believing what people say to "empower" you. You and I both know deep down they despise you. Honestly though, I almost feel bad for you. Maybe some day you'll be able to revert back to what you know you should be. I truly hope you can at least try to console yourself, but the last place you need to bring it to is me and my Mongolian throat singing board. Get out, now.

Why haven’t you killed yourself yet?

Bernie is not a real Democrat. Didn't support Obama enough.

Every all-gender restroom I've ever come across is a single-person restroom, lol.

How have you not killed yourself already??

post dick

Me too. "Gender neutral" refers to "men and women can both do this", not "we believe nonbinary is a legitimate scientific thing".

>Have to support obama to be a democrat.
Being this retarded

I would literally ALWAYS use this to shit except I'd shit all over the seat and pipes. Then I'd flush all the toilet paper at once clogging it.

Is your penis feminine? And if so, may I suck it?

Ever consider allowing Jesus into your heart?

It is and no you may not.

Damn.

>Democrat therefore good

Real black & white thinking there retard.

Hi matt

How u coping with the depression? Are you going to commit suicide?

Pics or gtfo, larper

Yes but I'm staying a transgender woman

how do deal with the thoughts of suicide?

it's not a mental illness

I take Zoloft and smoke marijuana. I also take hormones of course.

All-Gender restroom huh? Seems "safe" and pedophiley.

Suicide when?

>Taking Zoloft
>And female hormones

If you aren't fat, you soon will be.

I'm not fat but I'm worried you are right. I've been eating a lot lately. I have been on hrt for 3.5 months.

My last workplace had one (converted from ladies' room) so I stuck my head in out of curiosity, as "all genders" includes the male gender.

Zoloft is known for causing weight gain and being largely ineffective, as well as increasing suicidal thoughts. Its literally the worst anti depressant on the market. Looking into switching to Wellbutrin if its still on the market. Might have also spelled it wrong, anyways, look into that. Also, don't cold turkey zoloft, depending on how long you've been taking it, you'll get sick as fuck.

Why are you still alive?

I go on and off it. Just ran out completely.

I was thinking more in a public setting. Think of the problems if "All-Gender" became the norm, and regular bathrooms were gone...

>Mon
your a fucking freek please kill yourself.

Is your cock still inside you?

How the hell do I get a small blood stain off my jeans? Had a nosebleed and got a little on the cuff. I tried soaking with some salt, then scrubbing and dabbing it off, but there's still an outline there.

Good, stay off it. Depression meds in general a garbage, but zoloft is just awful. If weed works for you, keep doing that. But definitely look for methods other than medication. I was on depression meds for years and they fucked me up something fierce.

Why do you rely on the government system to do things for you. When you should learn to a survivalist and learn to be self sufficient as well knowing how to farm and depend on the system as little as possible and form smaller communities to better survive.

Just throw them away. They are ruined forever.

Yup, already men become "women" and then "lesbians" and then good progressive girls have to put they money where their mouth is and use the bathroom next to these *things*...

Disregard OP. Ask a straight CIS white male Hillary voter anything.

Do you prefer your girlfriends dildo or your boyfriends cock to tear your ass up?

>Implying you can tell who has a mental illness by looking at them
No it isn’t your fault you are more a victim of evil people than anything else

>Ask a straight CIS white male Hillary voter anything.

How does it feel to be the minority?

i dont care about trans or gay as long as it stays in the bedroom. i mean thats what traps and gays are about: putting dicks in mens asses

Don't know what straight means?

>How does it feel to be the minority?
Which minority? Over-80 IQ on Sup Forums?

I know what straight means. Clearly you don't by claiming to be it after doing gay shit like voting for Hilary and getting fucked by men.

Pic related

Well if you think 56% white is white you probably think 56% straight is straight.

She let down Americans
We know of the illegal and inhumane practices of her and the clinton foundation

You’re not a real American. Grow up.

The trap thing is bad enough, but seriously, Hillary. How did you figure that a national criminal would have been a better over a man that at least pretends to care about American citizens?

will you an hero any time soon?
Can I see your boipucci?