Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata Flat

Good subs when?

Help I can't stop thinking about Utaha's breasts

Good lord.

I wanted to think about something el-THOSE FUCKING TITS!

>Flat
Fucking lies

Why is Eriri so unappealing for a flat character but Utaha is like a 10/10 for a titty character?

They sure designed her right. For a negative loser, she is way too hot for words to express. Fuck, I'd give a testicle to spend a night plowing her pussy until I cum so hard that I suck the bedsheet up my ass.

I'd rather see her butt 2bh.

Why would you want to stop?
How about both?

My man

Megumi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>this cow whore

Listen, i know Megumi's gonna win, but what's wrong with looking at Utaha's body?

Because she's fat and disgusting.

Megumi has a superior body and personality.

>disgusting
>show me a picture of Eriri
Washboards aren't my thing

Never it seems

Utaha would say that neckbeards aren't her thing either

Utaha a shit.

Your opinion and your boring waifu =====> The trash

She likes Tomoya, who seems to lack a pair of balls.

Utaha is the most boring girl of the show.

Saenai doesn't deserve good subs when it has normalfags infesting Sup Forums because of disgusting cowtits.

Anyone else going to pick this up? I was under the impression the show was at least a little popular

>posts Utaha when complaining about boring
Irony.

I love DFC as much as the next guy, but Utaha has her merits

20 posts in and the war begins.

Is this the first episode? I watched the first season and didn't like it that much. Maybe I should pick this up.

I think FFF is but I could be thinking of a different show

I like them all
Utaha still the best

In all honesty tits don't do much for me, but there's gotta be SOMETHING there.

Tomoya is actually supposed to be fairly handsome, with only his glasses ruining his looks.

I don't think so, unless you want to wait for FFF to release an episode every two weeks. Apparently, Doki were going to do it but they haven't even release episode 0.

I took the HS subs and retimed them for the Leopard raw, seems like the only good option for now if you're autistic about your chinese cartoons quality

I want him to try out contacts and get attention from all the girls in school, upsetting the main girls.

>FFF

Pick up, not pick up then put down.

>Smart, good conversationalist, good with banter
>Sexy but not slutty, knows how to use her sex appeal
>Acts mature and refined but is actually really lewd
>Devoted and passionate
How can Megumi compete?

It's just the first episode and they already remind us that Eriri is a fucking bitch.

By winning and none of those are true.

I'm not an Eriri hater but that shit really pissed me off.
Her rants felt pretty one-sided.

He could've done that at the start of the series, but midway through he's head over heels for Megumi.

>HS
Why do people do this to themselves?

>By winning
>Implying the winner is always the best girl
What? Why would I care what the faggot MC chooses?
>none of those are true
When in doubt, deny reality, eh?

Megumi is better at banter and actually being sexy. She actually got Tomoya to want to fuck her while Utaha never succeeded once. And when it comes to loyalty, Utaha can't compete.

>HS is titled under Saekano
No wonder I couldn't find it
Better than this shit from Baked Fish

>Smart, good conversationalist, good with banter
Nope, she's autistic.
>Sexy but not slutty, knows how to use her sex appeal
Trying to get people to think she fucked MC is pretty slutty
>Acts mature and refined but is actually really lewd
She acts like a child but is actually really slutty, you mean.
>Devoted and passionate
Backstabber*

You know baked fish is just HS but in mp4, right? Stop being an idiot.

Iirc bakedfish is for phone use, so its quality is purposely shit like anyone who watches anime on a phone.

>Megumi is better at banter
Arguable
>being sexy
Now this is a flat out lie. Utaha's clothes, behaviour and mannerism all lend towards her standing out as a beauty
>She actually got Tomoya to want to fuck her
Again, what does Tomoya thinks? He could've fucked all three in the first 6 episodes.
>loyalty
The show is literally nased on everyone lusting hopelessly over MC. Loyalty is pointless to talk about. Passion on the other hand is not shared between all characters.

How am I being an idiot? I'm not saying HS is good, I'm just saying that the video quality is superior. Where else am I going to watch it? And before you tell me to go watch raws, I'm still working on my Japanese

Waiting for good subs is part of the experience.

>Now this is a flat out lie. Utaha's clothes, behaviour and mannerism all lend towards her standing out as a beauty

Utaha's behavior makes her come off as a desperate rapist.

>Again, what does Tomoya thinks? He could've fucked all three in the first 6 episodes.

But in the end, he only picked one. Eriri was Megumi's only competition.

>The show is literally nased on everyone lusting hopelessly over MC. Loyalty is pointless to talk about. Passion on the other hand is not shared between all characters.

Except Utaha and Eriri proved to not be loyal enough with their betrayal. Megumi's passion and loyalty to him is on a whole other level.

>Nope, she's autistic
Alright dude great point
>Trying to get people to think she fucked MC is pretty slutty
She only sent it to him though
>She acts like a child
But she doesn't
>Backstabber
How?

You can keep 1 as your wife, or you can keep 3 as your property. Your wife doesn't have to love you though.

I'll keep all of them as my property but waifu Utaha and Megumi, thankyou.

Sorry Anonymous, but you could never please 5 women.

Why would you need to please a piece of property?

At least she's a bitch for a reason. Utaha is a slut and a bitch just because she's bored.

>Utaha's behavior makes her come off as a desperate rapist.
No it doesn't, she's just assertive. Everyone else is also fucking desperate, it's only that Utaha doesn't beat around the bush
>But in the end, he only picked one. Eriri was Megumi's only competition.
Sorry, I misstyped that. Meant to say "What does it matter what tomoya thinks?". As I've before stated, in a contest of who is the best girl, the opinion of the MC shouldn't matter as that is far from objective
>betrayal
When? I haven't read the LN

For what reason? She just goes insulting both Tomoya and Utaha to keep them apart.

>As I've before stated, in a contest of who is the best girl, the opinion of the MC shouldn't matter as that is far from objective
>objective best girl
Damn, Utahafags going full retard.

>Not being passionate enough about your choice of best girl you can call her objectively best
>Attacking the "Utahafag" after giving up on dissproving Utaha as best girl
Why are you even here? You obviously have no investment, just leave. No one stands to benefit from you being here

>Everyone else is also fucking desperate, it's only that Utaha doesn't beat around the bush

Only Utaha is that desperate. The rest of the girls are chill. They don't sexually harass him.

>When?
End of S2. It's hard to argue why Megumi is so alluring and devoted without spoilers. She's at her sexiest when she's realized she's in love, at the current point in the anime she still thinks she's only best friends with him.

She's just being a cheeky tsundere to Tomoya. They have that kind of relationship and she only did that in front of Utaha to keep up appearance. But her calling out Utaha is in part jealousy, but she isn't wrong about Utaha who sees Tomoya like a plaything and seduces him for her amusement and more

If you don't treat them better than a piece of property then they won't be any good at sex, will they

This is the worst excuse for shitposting I've ever seen.

Whenever Utaha is alone with Tomoya, she is most of the time harassing him, sexually or not, and he obviously doesn't like it and is too much of a beta faggot to tell her to stop for good.

Utaha does seriously love Tomoya, but she's just hilariously bad at actually seducing him.

Utaha is worst girl with worst fans. Her boobs are also NG.

Contd.
The issue with Megumi is that she has no downsides. She's supposed to look boring, but is in fact quite cute (though not as good looking as utaha). She's decent at everything, understanding, tolerant, doesn't get angry or have any major emotional outbursts (so far in the anime), and yet she still loves MC unconditionally. However, this also has the downside of not giving her any "extreme" character traits, like in the case of Utaha or Eriri. This results in a boring character. Loving someone means accepting all their positives AS WELL AS all their negatives. If a character has no downsides, she comes off as superficial and end up being boring.

>Utahafags will defend this

How am I shitposting? I was just enjoying having a passionate argument concerning anime. Now you're just getting off topic and attacking me.

Utaha a shit. A SHIT. Is this passionate enough for you?

She's amazing at seducing me though.

You're being passionate about hating on Utaha, but not about your choice of best girl. It's an improvement though

Remember, if you don't pick your favorite based on your fetishes then you won't be compatible.

>doesn't get angry or have any major emotional outbursts (so far in the anime)

You're in for a surprise. The series spends a lot of time building her up as a saint, so when it shows her flaws, there's much more impact.

You have low standards.

What makes your passion worth more than Tomoyo's?

>Based on your fetishes

Guess i'll take her

Holy shit, the whole first episode is about Eriri being a shit. How can Eririfags even exist after this?

But Tomoya has Eriri. Why would he settle for a borderline rapist when he has such a maiden?

Because I'm me, defending my opinion. Since Tomoya isn't even real, no one can even argue his passion and beat him into submission

Eriri is just as abussive as you guys are making out Utaha to be without any of the sex appeal.
Either way, Tomoya can have Eriri; I'll take Utaha.

Yes but your opinion is worthless. Tomoyo's, and the author's to an extent, on the other hand determines who wins.

Hello.

Every thread I've been to since season 2 started, it's been Utahafags vs everyone else. I'm starting to think it's just false flaggers at this point since they were never this bad.

But Eriri makes him feel at ease. He gets along with her like a childhood friend would. Utaha is too aggressive with him.

Did they change the art style?

The author created the series to suit his preferences, and this includes the final choice. As soon as I started viewing the series, it entered my own personal "reality", and since I am god in this self contained reality my opinion reigns supreme.
Since we all have our own personal realities which include our own opinions, arguing that someones preference is correct is flawed in itself. While still stupid, it is better to argue the merits of each characters objective traits.

It's just Utaha and Eririfags yelling at eachother, with Megumi fans watching it unfold.

The few and proud michiru fans are probably looking at her one doujin

I don't know about the other threads, but for this one at least has no false flaggers, since I am literally the only one here defending best girl Utaha. I could quote all of my current posts and they'd make up all the arguments for Utaha

The way those breasts drawn and the way the bikini wraps them are mesmerizing. I can't stop looking and I'm not even a boobman.

I can't wait for episode 4 to drop and Megumifags to show who's really boss.

>michiru fans
>fans
>s

When did you watch the show?

I've been arguing mostly against Megumi fans this whole thread

Last year, after it had aired. I didn't participate in any of the previous threads.

That's just rude.
She's not first place but i like her.

I do find her the most physically attractive, though

So it seems you are single handedly making these threads many times worse than they were 2 years ago. It was hard to dislike Utaha or her fans before since they usually stayed quiet and out of site.

I did manage to find one fan the other day.