Why are there so many neocon drones on Sup Forums these days?

why are there so many neocon drones on Sup Forums these days?

because of le reddit

fuck off shill

It's all Shareblue could come up with

because alt right style white nationlism is terrible optics for conservatism. its litterally making normies associate the right with hitlerism. which is terrible because its far far easier to convince whites to vote for their own interests, than it is to REVIVE THE 3RD REICH AND PURGE THE NONWHTIES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

>t. pure blood purer than you faggots

r_thedonald migrated here after the election

Define "neocon".
Do it with out saying something about Jews.

herd mentality combined with daddy issues. All the le God emperor folks lack a strong father figure in their life and hopped onto the Trump train when half of Sup Forums was jumping of it already. Now you've got a horde of MAGApedes defending every single NeoCon action as long as it is supported by Trump. Just look at the attack on Syria or the repeal of Net Neutrality, you think pre-Trump Sup Forums would have supported that?

same here

I realized the nazi bullshit was bad optics when the newcomers came in from the don and basically made productive general threads and cooperated cohesively without making anti semitic remarks and bashing black folks for no reason

we are stronger united and I mean who cares if my grand kids are half black or half slant eyed little demons, as long as the united states of israel reigns supreme that's all I care about..

> Newfag
You don’t understand a lot of things yet. Yes those things are true, but they are not relevant. Lurk moar

Because reddit is too hardcore for them

shit i guess i better support anti white neoconservatism now lmao
expansion of degenerate, anti white us influence through the means of both hard and soft measures

great convincing counterargument
i ignore meaningless words from meaningless people, and youre post = exactly that

>neoliberal, globalist economic policies
>moralist social policies
>military and political interventionism on a global scale
>overall very pro-establishment

i think youre being sarcastic, yeah youre being sarcastic

88 larping bedwetters please kill yourselves, you are ironically the kikes most useful idiot holy fucking kek

oh, Hey, it's you again! Bombs away!

why are there so many shills on Sup Forums these days?

Didn't you hear? George Soros dumped $18 BILLION into online shilling operations. Which napparently rustled up enough tallent to conjure some halfway decent memes. Nothig great mind you, but $18 doesn't buy as much as it did a couple decades ago. Inflation and all that.

>DUDE WHO CARES ABOUT RACE, ITS ABOUT CULTURE!
What would you rather save, you people or right of faggots to fuck each other in asses, rights of (((individuals))) to be unproductive degenerates, another edition of x-factor.

Tavistock

neo nazism =/= white nationalism/identity politics

>trump is neocon
this is the bong intellect i hear so much about

Sup Forums is now full of people from facebook. It's literally indistinguishable.

this is some next level shilling

because of BASED generation zyklon xD

breitbart/bannon shills, trumptards from /r/the_donald, boomers and kekistanis

>threatening iran
>threatening north korea
>selling weapons to ukraine which not even obama would do
>spending gross amounts of money on the military
>sending more troops to afganistan
>occupying northeastern syria
yeah, totally not a neocon

Yes, yes. Hey lemme ask you a coupe of questions, oldfag.
Who cannot be cornered?
Who cannot be flimflammed?
Who is watching you masturbate?
What is long?
What is the only answer to bear cavalry?

none of these are neocons

he's a borderline neocon, the only thing that absolves him from outright being labelled one is that he appealed to a voting bloc that neocons hate, the white middle class

Don't you got the Aussie flu, street poo and refugee goo to worry about?

I noticed you haven't answered my questions. You aren't perchance frantically googling for the answers, are you? Poser.

REMINDER TO CALL THE SHILLS OUT WHENEVER YOU SPOT THEM! THIS WILL DETER THEM LATER ON!

ALSO FRIENDLY REMINDER IF THESE SHILLS START CALLING YOU "BOOMER" OR "KIKE" OR SAY DISPARAGING THINGS ABOUT OUR ALLIES, THEY ARE SHAREBLUE USING NEW TACTICS TO CAUSE IN FIGHTING!!!

SHAREBLUE HAS ALSO ADOPTED ANTI ISRAELI/JEWISH SENTIMENT TO CAUSE IN FIGHTING!!! BE STRONG!!! NEVER SLACKEN!!!!

i really brought them out of the wood work lmao

>why are there so many neocon drones on Sup Forums these days?

because neocons are jews, and jews feel threatened by counter semitism

>jordan peterson
lmao this is who trumpcucks look up to

Helllo McFly! Are you in there?

This happens every time a republican was in office. /New/ was pro bush when he was in office as well.

Kek thinking you did but you can't even get Achilles correct when making anything. Lol your country is so cucked it's almost a Sweden 2.0

this is spam and against the board rules you dipshit. stop pretending you have the highground when you can't even articulate past spamming shit tier memes you fucking idiot

There you are. Answer my questions Mohammed, as posed here. post agian without answering and brand yourself a newfaggot Shill.

Essentially the election drew in many new, mostly high and middle school underage autists to Sup Forums. Being immature, infantile-minded and under-developed children, they flock towards ideologies that are seen as anti-mainstream, something that they believe sets them apart from the crowd and gives them a sense of tribal being. This is why they became conservatives, not because of principles, because it was a tribe of other edgy, contrarian beings who spout frog memes in public because it's so epic. One day most of this crowd will look back and cringe on their autistic screeching and regret being such twats. Slowly, rational people are taking back Sup Forums, it will take time as most of these edge lords move on from their meme-president back to the realm of reason, but it will happen.

>make a thread complaining about the amount of anti white neocons on Sup Forums
>some drooling trumpfag with a kekistani flag starts flagposting
every time
>Mohammed
he said it!

Show your flag mutt

Perhaps you can answer my quiz where he cannot, shillbroI'll accept just two correct answers. There are two that should be simple, the rest go back a decade.

You seemed to be triggered britbong. Did the paddy wagon take your spoon? Did you get arrested for not praying to Mohammad?

>is literally a shill posting 16x in this thread already with the same tired shitty images that get posted 500x every day
>having the audacity to call others shills
Man you're projecting some serious insecurities here pal.

how the fuck does being anti neocon make me a shill you retard? fuck your gay quiz. stop fucking spamming. I hope you're being REPORTed for shitting up the thread with your cringy autism you manchild

Wanna see my real flag??

lol praise kek amirite fellow magapedes? #MAGA! MEME MAGIC

Wow, you angloid poster sure are becoming as bad as your leaf son. Or maybe the realization your royal bloodline is going to be 50% white has finally driven you insane?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fucking faggot, i've been here since /new/ so you can suck my dick with that "their meme-president back to the realm of reason" shit

JIDF pls go

feed me~

the usa actually does promote diversity in europe. it is sickening and must be stopped

DER BOOMER!

>calls me a mutt
>isn't a pure blood
>most likely watching his girl get blacked
Okay faggaroni

Newfaggot. Waht is old (last February) is apparently new again. Let me clue you in here. You aren't changing anything. This place is an ocean of piss the you pissing in. You can't change it. It survived far worse than the curret wave of shilling and returned to normal. Well as normal as it ever gets, There is no up voting or down voting. you can't block or ban anyone. Your down here with us, in the Abyss. And you can't leave. Ever. Trust me. This place worms its way into your thoughts. it OWNS you. Welcome to Sup Forums. You're here forever.

can't you take getting called out for promoting anti white jewish bullshit on Sup Forums? fucking pathetic

Gas the Burgers

Lol not sure if India or england

I hate trump

because of the 2016 election and the drumpf internet defense force

listen guys! He's been here since December, he's an expert

Anyone who came here after June 2015 needs to piss off. I want old Ron Paul Sup Forums back.

>ALSO FRIENDLY REMINDER IF THESE SHILLS START CALLING YOU "BOOMER" OR "KIKE" OR SAY DISPARAGING THINGS ABOUT OUR ALLIES

No one who names the JEW is ever a shill you worthless faggot. You are not fooling anyone

good im tired of everyone not being angry anymore

>have a monarchy
>ruin the bloodline because the americans tell you too

Your country has no dignity whatsoever, it's hilarious.

>who cares
Lol, mutt gonna be mutt.

cry harder faggots
butthurt manchild spammer

are you serious? you know where Ron Paul gets most of his views? Alex Jones Show.
You know who Alex Jones is for? Donald Trump.

I just hate left leaning faggots who surpassed common sensibilities even more

That's /ptg/ shills who are all also Hasbara members. Not even memeing. Mind you, they're not Boomers. I've seen the same kind of "boomer" like mentality on Yahoo comment sections with people saying "YEAH FUCK ISIS! LETS GO TO WAR!" but using it as a scapegoat to keep Jews out of a spotlight.

/ptg/ is full of Redditors, yes, but 99% of them are of the Hasbara Project. They're the same people who call anyone a Muslim if they criticize Israel, much like how they call anyone who even questions Trump a shill. The EXACT same playbook tactics.

But who exactly are the Hasbara Project? They're the literal JIDF. The literal shill group/branch of the Israeli military. You'll find them on Yahoo, sometimes Facebook, Sup Forums, Salon, NY Post, Bloomberg, etc. They primarily, but not always, focus on topics and articles relating to the Israel-Palestine conflict, using the "Enemy of my enemy is my friend" tactic or the "No true Scotsman" fallacies.

I don't like Israel. Does that make me an Iranian troll or a Muslim?

I don't like Trump. Does that make me a shill or a liberal?

Classic buzzwords that come off as boomer-esque, but are prominently used by said shills.

Obongo
Libtard
Hamasshole
Mooslem
Mudslime
Libturds
Obummer

Also, mention Assad in a positive light in /ptg/ and they'll trip over their shoelaces. Ask for a discord link, and they'll flip the fuck out and call you a CIA spook, CTR, Shareblue, etc. This proves there is a Discord channel for their bullshit in the background.

TL;DR /ptg/ is a bot thread full of shills and is the elephant in the room.

Whatever you say shillfaggot.

>underwater chess

Trump is a national globalist= neocon

KEK

fitting 911 get

Found the poster

Yea we know their nutts but trumps a neocon and so are you