Dragon Ball Super

I want to hear this alpha's voice already, Toei.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__JAkwZl0ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're going down Ayy.

See you in the tournament.

he's voiced by Kenshiro's VA

He's voice by Norio Guacamole

Reminder that 18 not training will basically cause Android 17 to job when he tries to utilize their combo tactics and she can't keep up

>18 inherited jobbing from Krillin

>new top 10
>17
>guko
>vegeta
>buu
>gohan
>18
>piccolo
>tien
>krillin
>roshi

This thread doesn't need to exist, the previous one still has yet to reach the bump limit. Stop making new threads early.

17 is the new fujo bait and i'm lapping it all up

Well, the guy who voiced him in the OVA that is

>be mr muscles
>have a squeaky voice
bleach did it and now this. does japan honesty think this is funny?

they don't have an infinite power source
17 took damage from piccolo and was nearly beaten to death by imperfect cell
they can only fire ki attacks infinitely without losing strength, as mentioned in some of the games

>it's okay if we all die
ow the edge

that is literally what I meant with ''infinite power source''
they have zero stamina drain, now imagine training for more than ten years with something like that

>2017
>17 is back stronger than ever after years out of the story

Coincidence? I don't think so.

I mean, you have examples like that in real life too with Mike Tyson and Brock Lesnar

Doesn't Kenshiro have a manly voice?

youtube.com/watch?v=__JAkwZl0ys

Yep, sounds like Kenshiro to me

How the hell is 17 all of a sudden strong as Ssblue without anyone with god ki training him.

So basically if Goku didn't get trained by Whis then 17 would be stronger somehow

Also why doesn't he care if his family and animals got erased?

>they have zero stamina drain
but they do, they can get worn out in battle, like 17 did with cell
firing energy attacks just doesn't use any of their ki

Piccolo was stronger than 18. He was matched about evenly with 17 and only gotten stronger since.

>0:36
wtf did someone fuse with a zoroark

it's Dr Raichi, frankly I'm surprised to see him in Heroes

So what's even the point of god ki if any random scrub can match it?

Literally who?

None, god ki is just a different type of ki, it's not necessairly stronger
17, Hit, Toppo, Jiren...
These are all people who can easily get to SSB level without needing god ki

How the fuck is 17 able to take a SSB Kamehameha with such little effort? How are they hyping the androids up to be this strong?

Is SSB just useless? Everyone seems to be able to easily take a kamehameha in this state regardless of power level.

obscure character made for a videogame and then used for a shitty OVA
again, I'm surprised they remembered him for Heroes

How are you guys hoping DBZ ends?

I hope when Goku and Vegeta are old they take a truck load of senzu beans to the destroyed time line, they ask Zen-Oh to have the grand priest build them a tournament stage there, and then battle it out until they run out of Senzu beans or die, we only get to see the first 2 fights that puts them 1-1.

Thoughts?

Yeah, I know Goku's getting everyone used to God tier threats or whatever, but Blue went from being a big thing to something he breaks out whenever now.

1) 17's shield broke and he probably just dodged the kamehameha
2) in Krillin's case, Goku was holding back and even then Krillin struggled
3) In Toppo's case, he's just really fucking strong so much he's being scouted to become a GoD

It'll end by Zen-Oh destroying Universe 7 but rebuilding it because he likes Goku, which leads to the GT storyline since they start it before he met Beerus or got SSB.

With Toppo I can understand, but everyone and their mom is either pushing back Goku's SSB kamehameha or tanking it directly. Even the wolf fucker was able to push it back no problem. I'm just not understand if SSB is even worth it anymore considering how almost anyone seems to be able to deal with it almost effortlessly.

There is just something strange about Beerus not taking this tournament seriously. He's just sitting back and eating. There MUST be someone in universe 7 stronger than Goku's group.

I think in Bergamo's case it was more like giving him so much energy he implodes from it

DB Online said Goku and Vegeta ascended into space for one final battle.

It ends with Vegeta killing Goku. My 2 confirms it.

I'd be fine with that but I feel like it cheapens GoDs and kind of fucks with lower level consistency

Why would Goku refrain from telling people who he wants on his team that "The universe will be destroyed if we don't win"? This would convince likely anyone he needs instead of having this hamfisted drama.

Not a two but...

welp that's it, gokufags on suicide watch

it looks like all the GoDs started out as regular mortals anyway

Where are my 17bros at?

/ourboy/ is back after so long and stronger than ever.

It also looks like they were given great power too, though.

>WAAAAAAHHHHH MY POWERLEVELS DON'T STACK UP WAAAAAAHHHHHH DAD TURN OFF THE COMPUTER IT MAKES ME MAD WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE SUPER SAIYAN BLUE WAAAAAAHHHHH WHY ISN'T THIS THE SUPER SAIYAN SHOW WAAAAAAAHHHHHH I WANT EBIN GOKU AND VEGETA SHOW WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS HE USING SUCH A TINY FRACTION OF POWER THIS DOESN'T MAKES ANY SENSE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TURN IT OFF NOW DAD WAHHHHH IM GOING TO SHITPOST ON Sup Forums WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH *shits himself*

Well maybe that's what happens when they are given god ki?
Keep in mind, Goku's god ki might just be a fraction of a GoD's

Is anyone else bugged by the fact that 17 got ridiculously big buffs out of his asshole? Cell was supposed to be the perfect android and he couldn't even beat ssj2. So 17 has not only surpassed perfect cell, but surpassed buu and probably buu saga mystic gohan (who was at his full potential) just... by existing?

What kind of shit is this. And I'm not 100% sure, but didn't they have their cyborg parts removed and are now fully human? Meaning that someone who trains 24/7 like Tien just gets passed by another human? And Krillin, who actually has experience fighting strong as fuck guys, gets jack shit? What?

17 is literally the second strongest in the universe now. He's better than vegeta.

Nobody wants "The Super Sayain show" I think everyone wants actual consistency.

Not as fun as a senzu bean truck load number of battles

Additionally they could do this fight just before their prime ends so they go to otherworld a their prime

please god no. Making story as if it never happened is the worst offense to humanity and a giant waste of my time

Well it's a good thing 17 being as strong as an SSB after training with an infinite energy source is very consinstent

>1-1

Yeah....no. Vegeta has lost. He lost a long time ago.

It's not consistent at all, though. Infinite energy =/= higher strength gains. Just because you have infinite stamina, if you're just as strong as an ant you will still never beat someone who is way stronger than you.

>B-BUT M-MUH POWERLEVELS

>M-MUH CONSISTENCY

it'll fuck with their performance when pressure cracks them. People like krillin and roshi will do everything it takes to win, theres no need to tell them more.

>Just because you have infinite stamina, if you're just as strong as an ant you will still never beat someone who is way stronger than you

nice headcanon

this is autism user

Didn't you guys know

17 ASS-PULLING power out of his ass's with a bullshit back story that's already been debunked by his fights with Piccolo and Cell is TECHNIQUE and going back to Dragon Ball's ROOTS

I mean, fuck, they should be fighting as hard as possible. If they lose in the tournament they all get erased anyway, so who cares?

>B-but infinite stamina!!!

For the people who hate Gohan

>making non-Saiyans relevant
>making techniques and tacticts relevant
>making power levels irrelevant
>triggering powerlevel z-babbies autists

Why is everything going so right?

This os Super, power levels don't mean jack anymore.

STOP TOEI RIGHT NOW WAAAAAAHHHHHHHH WHY ARE YOU FUCKING WITH MY POWERLEVEL HEADCANON?? ITS MY SHOW STOP RUINING IT WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

>that hair color
>scintillating aura
>actually strong unlike furry Goku and furry Vegeta
Was Gogeta a SSG?

so your saying they should jump in front of god level ki blasts with their defense lowered and kill themselves so that strong opponents get DQed from the tourney?

....that's actually a really good plan.

>Androids without training are stronger than the most powerful race of the universe behind Frieza that trained for their whole llife and achieved legendary transformations
>Somehow people are assblasted Androids WITH training are still stronger than them

This actually makes fucking perfect sense. Fucking retards use your brain

What do you mean! I'm happy that's Dragon Ball's ROOTS are being back, no more ASS-PULLS thank god

Can't wait to see 17 interacting with his niece.

Pretty good idea to me

>Making tactics relevant
>Krilling not getting pushed off instantly by a punch from someone at Goku's level
>Roshi not getting pushed off instantly by a punch from someone at Krillin's level
Please.

I love it, the cancer of the fanbase is being exposed and ridiculed
Go wank off your retarded numbers somewhere else, you are a fucking joke

Retards, Dragon ball used to be a gag anime, Just because you want to take it seriously doesn't mean the show should be edgy 100% consistent serious bullshit, kill yourselves

Man thank god THIS is back, I'm so glad we have technique and wits in our battles again instead of ass-pulls

Well good, fuck powerlevels

I'm not talking about power levels, I'm talking about established dynamics between characters and their story confirmed strength. there are no scouters in this post.

>yfw based 17 is causing powerlevelfags to have a mental breakdown.

Powerlevels fags BTFO FOREVER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

Aren't the androids not androids anymore? They're completely human now, they shouldn't be android tier strength anymore.

Whose wanking numbers here?
These anons clearly aren't, they are poking fun at the powerlevel fags.

As soon as everyone except Goku and Vegeta get ring out and it's once again back to powerlevels.

>Z-babby losing his mind

I'm lovin' it

>he was designed to destroy goku
>instead hes destroying gokufags

What a time to be alive

"POWER LEVELS ARE BULLSHIT!!"

>>making non-Saiyans relevant
>Implying they are "relevant" and won't be there for the final fight as usual.
You're full of it.

What do you mean? I love the techniques 17 used in his battle against Goku, getting some OG Dragon Ball vibes in here

Where is it stated that humans can't be strong? For all we know humans might have better potential than frieza

Thank god we still have plenty of episodes until the tournament starts, this assblast level is beautiful, i can't even start to imagine how strong Tien is now

>how the Universe Survival Arc would turn out if powerlevelfags had their way.jpg

who's going to be the multiversal tournament MVP?

Freezer needed 4 months to be on par with SSB.

It's not too farfetched to think that an andriod that was created on earth, that was already stronger than freezer, is now far above super perfect cell and boo level with a decade of training.

quality

Leave the training to me

>The nightmare of any powerlevel fag

>Training
WHAT TRAINING. Why does everyone keep saying 17 did training? What training did he do? Being on a nature preserve and effortlessly defeating everyone who came at him?

>all videos with the original version of HERO got nuked off YouTube
Is this hell?

user, he has infinite energy, any time he is not defending the island from hunters he trains, and keep that training for 10 years non-stop and he can keep up with a super saiyan blue

>Kuririn kicks away some dude thousands times stronger than him

>"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA POWER LEVELS BTFO'D HAHA FUCKING BASED JUST LIKE ORIGINAL DB"

How your brains works, guys?

Yeah but the gags aren't even that good, so what's the point?