Poor people

Am I the only one terrified at the thought of poor people? Like, I see them there, being poor. Giving money to someone who owns their house every month in the form of "rent". Working day in and day out for the scraps of someone who ears many times what they do. I see them thete squabbling over the crumbs of the giants above them and it PETRIFIES me. Like when you see a car crash and think "glad that wasn't me"

I could have easily be born poor and stupid and this is mortifying to me. They couldn't make money if they even wanted to...

Is anyone else scared of the existential question of poor people?

There's plenty of poor smart people.

I doubt theyre business smart though.

No a lot of them. I always use Nikola Tesla as an example. He was a genius but died penniless.

Though on the upside poor people never have to worry about losing the wealth they don't have. I know quite a lot of rich people and that alone stresses them out day in and day out.

It's stressing me out. Holy fuck.

Think about the day you wake up one day and find out you are poor. Do you have the skill set for poor survival?

you're retarded. you're only (((rich))) because the world hasn't descended into WW3. your fiat is worthless

well at least you won't get robbed in nipland, ken-sama

I should add poor people have problems when the reverse happens. One day wake up and find out you are rich (lottery or inheritance). They don't have the skill set to survive being rich. Spend spend spend and one day wake up poor again. Happens all the time with lottery winners.

There's plenty of stupid poor people that think they're smart.

ftfy

In all cases "poor" is synonymous with "stupid", there are no exceptions. If you disagree you are wrong, you are also poor and stupid.

ONE DAY YOU WON'T NEED THEM TRUST FUNDER SO DON'T WORRY

Calm down leaf. I agree there are plenty of poor people who think they are smart just as there are rich people who think the same way.

I'm neither poor nor rich.

You wouldnt be ritch if there wasnt poor people. So you should donate too poors something

5000 phd holders in the US are working janitorial jobs. being a greedy evil prick doesnt make you smart, it makes you an evil greedy prick. im sure a fucking leaf is smarter than every one of those phd's.

Sorry burger. I've had to deal with poor (stupid) people my whole life and I have no patience left. Every one if them is the same, they struggle through an endless cycle of wage slaving only to eek by on a bank account with $10 in it, but every one of them will criticise me or have something negative to say about the way I do things despite having thousands of dollars in my bank I don't even need. It would be nice if there was a way you could pull their head out of their ass and clearly show them what they're doing wrong but they're too smart for that.

I work at Walmart. Of course I'm no stranger to being poor.

What's funny is that there are a lot of families that has someone like that poor or rich.

What about paraplegics who lost the use of their legs in an accident and became poor because of it? Thinking in absolutes is a sign of stupidity

Even someone with a PhD working as a janitor will budget accordingly and find a way to build up cash over time.

You wouldn't happen to be the one who posted about the tree planting jobs yesterday?

If your ability to make money lies solely with your legs you probably weren't very smart before the loss of your legs. The smart person would be off designing a new set of cybernetic battle legs superior to the ones they lost.

No, wasn't here yesterday, had to work.

>squabbling over the crumbs of the giants above them
that's literally almost everyone on this planet, except a few thousand people. you are all sheep.

The poor don't scare me, beggars though scare me. Seen enough of them.

Sounds like a good deal but very physical

Tree planting is hard on the feet from what I've read and many people end up suffering from some ailment called "Christmas toe". If you've got nothing better lined up I'd take the opportunity still just to get away from the city and black people smell for awhile, you will probably meet some decent people as well.

I am poor and once I finish getting my degree I will be poor and a NEET and it makes me legitimately so fucking depressed at an existential level knowing I will never be rich and freaking out about how my future will turn out, i literally stay awake most nights worrying about whether or not I will be able to get a job, wife, kids etc and then I realise I will probably be a failure my whole life then cry myself to sleep

LOL

I wouldn't worry so much especially being so young, keep hopes up. As for a wife, I know the whole MGTOW thing is a meme but you aren't going to find wife material in any female under 30, once they hit the wall the chaff gets separated from the wheat really fast, they'll either have their life together and have savings put away or they'll be an old cum rag without looks to back them up anymore. It significantly reduces the risks associated with picking out good women for marriage if that's the route you want to take.

I have this too, to some extent. It's like being forced to live amongst wild animals and having to pretend they're people. It's not like there's many people here who are poor because of bad luck or whatever, it's mostly just lacking the will to make something out of themselves. Hell, even on gibs you could live the life of a non-poor if you manage 'your' money well.

But that's just the Netherlands. What genuinely scares me are the hordes of shitskins, poor beyond comprehension, waiting to get a hold on our wealth. You could scrape together every valuable item and piece of currency on earth and divide it among the world population and everyone would barely have more money than the world's poorest have now. It wouldn't matter one bit, because there's just so damn much of them and they won't stop multiplying.

It's the same fear some people have with vast masses of water except water won't stab you to death with a rusty shard of glass over some pocket change.

I'm afraid of midgets, specially on elevators. I feel like they're going to tickle my ankles and I won't be able to escape and it's going to escalate into a life or death fight.

You must be my soul mate. You just articulated my thoughts perfectly.

>keep hopes up
>mfw

>water won't stab you to death with a rusty shard of glass over some pocket change

maybe the black sea

i hate poor people. they don't contribute anything to the economy and are used as the reason to justify taxation