Are Palestinians /OUR/ Shitskins?

>"Malmo Sweden Muslims chant death to Jews"
>youtube.com/watch?v=EQD6GS0nqE0

Bump.

Not really, they're mostly animals like other shitskins. They just happen to hate the kikes, which is nice, but considering the fact that they live on our clay now, means very little.

YES BASED ISLAM

FUCKING BASED MUSLIMS XXXDDDDDD

FUCKING BASED MUSLIMS SO FUCKING MAGA

BASED PEDOPHILIA MARRIAGE

BASED

BASED ISLAM

WHERE IS MY PUSSY HAT

OH LOOK ITS THE LITTLE PALESTINIAN GIRL THAT CRIED SO MERKEL OPENED THE BORDERS

FUCK PALESTINE IS SO BASED BASED ISLAM MAGA

I stand with Palestine.

If they were /OUR/ shitskins they would have voluntarily hung themselves from a tree

It's funny how you guys have devolved into purse idiocy while you shill. That means we're winning.

The enemy of our enemy is not our friend.
They are but another enemy, who can be used.

You're right - we should just glass the whole middle east with jerusalem as ground zero.

If someone set your house on fire would you first:

a) extinguish the fire
b) kill the arsonist

Muslims are the fire. Zionists are the arsonists. One thing at a time

Oh no. The world will fall on the
star and crescent ideology

Old as fuck
How did you get here from 2009 ?

No, fuck off already
Why can't you just leave us alone

it takes long enough to build an entire civilization little effort to destroy it all
shieeet

nigger

Fuck Islam

But I'm down with Palestinians and Pan Arab nationalism. I hope they kill all the kikes.

I saw on news today that migrants need to go to ausschwitz in order to have the right to stay in germany oy yey

You know any arabs? They conspire with every single anti white, anti western movement they can. Fucking retard. You probably are one

I love how shills try and push this "A or B" scenario. When the obvious answer is fuck jews, and fuck Arabs too. That simple

>implying most alt right fags aren’t loli loving pedos

Look at that Palestinian with his $ 10 stainless steel shit knife - 1 stab and it will snap . TIME TO UPGRADE SON to an Ontario or something FFS .

Thanks for the bumps. Glad to know you're not triggered at all by based Muhammad.

haha yes! if you flood your country with antisemitic muslims, you win!

>malmö
>Muslims good
>Swedish girls raped. Guys shot. Stores robbed and street full of shit
Maybe your guys Ahmed shill.

B A S E D AMERIMUTT IDEA
A
S
E
D
Why haven't you converted yet? You're basically a caliphate already at this point.

3 reasons. 1 I don't believe in your moon Satan. 2 I will rather die than become my enemy, unlike you Muslim cuck. 3 likelihood of getting killed by Muslims actually increase as Muslim.

Now fuck off Ahmed.

based islime MAGA

1) Not a Muslim
2) Not a Muslim
3) Not disagreeing with this. But it is in your future Sven, so either capitulate or get ready to live under dhimmitude and pay the jizya lol.

Accept your Muslim overlords, should be easy to do after being cucked by the Jews for so long.